How the fuck is Europe so hot hahahaha just turn on the a/c its not that hard lmao

How the fuck is Europe so hot hahahaha just turn on the a/c its not that hard lmao

Attached: Sears-Dealer-Conversation.jpg (1200x1200, 343.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getpocket.com/explore/item/8-creative-ways-people-kept-cool-before-air-conditioning?utm_source=pocket-newtab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not having AC
When did you realize Europe was third world tier?

I dont like A/C even in my car I dont use it.

>be amerifat
>sweating even in winter
>needs AC in november
>dayumn how do these yuropoors survive dah heatwaves n shiet

its called having low body fat, try it out sometime

Attached: 58i62d.png (257x300, 40.6K)

Look at a map, Europe is in the same latitude as canada. The USA is across from africa. It rarely gets above 75 there

This, what the fuck is wrong with Europoors?

Why would you need an a/c for 40 degrees? It's pleasantly warm weather.

aircon brand looks like my watch brand

Attached: IMG-1337.jpg (4032x3024, 1.47M)

It's 21°C here.

I thought that those Europeans were so sophisticated?

I'm sure that'll keep you happy and healthy this coming Winter when your incompetent government ends up freezing you all to death.

You sound poor

See

french armpits smell

Hey, it's the fraud watch poster from Any Forums, still using the same fucking pictures of the same ugly watch from at least a month ago.

>Why would you need an a/c for 40 degrees? It's pleasantly warm weather.

Attached: avg american.jpg (1280x720, 121.24K)

>how the fuck is Texas so cold hahahaha just turn on the heat its not that hard lmao

Is that hot or cold for you? It was 42°C here last week. Am I to believe that yuropoors are actually complaining about 70°F temperatures?

You fucks don’t even use deodorant

its called a wood stove user, heating with gas and oil was bad investment for two decades now

>BE AMERICA
>INVENT AIR CONDITIONING
Willis Carrier is credited with inventing modern air conditioning in July 1902. In 1915, Carrier and six other engineers pooled $32,600 to form the Carrier Engineering Corporation.[6] They purchased their first factory in 1920, in Newark, New Jersey.

>BE YURO
>WEATHER GETS WARM
>DIE
SAD!

Attached: 161204_POL_Trump-Carrier-Lede.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 625.91K)

I thought that, too.
They don't have AC? What else do they have to do without? We should start donating fifty cents a day to a starving European child, I don't think their parents are capable of feeding them on their own.

>wood stove
Just wait untill someone there invents ground heat pump

This kraut probably gets off to his own stink

>You dont spray aluminium particles on your skin everyday
Based

That picture is a normal day for us Americans.
>Wake up
>HVAC man knocks on the door, invite him in
>Serve him breakfast, kids sit on his lap
>He then checks the A/C unit is running efficiently so we never have a single hot day
>All for free

Atrocious

Many such cases.

Beaner, that's room temperature.

That's what happened this past Winter, yes. Turns out when your energy system isn't intentionally being throttled by out-of-state bureaucrats, things work fine.

Attached: 1653461025286.jpg (808x1024, 83.91K)

it cant stink worse than you, half beaner

if electricity wasnt so expensive i would let it run 24h

Attached: 20220716_181037.jpg (1091x2084, 409.41K)

Just checking, I've heard you people whine about normal temperatures before.

dont tell the burgers user

>cope over 9000
Lmao

yuros back to pre-civilisation age, they burning wood and trash now

Attached: IMG-1350.jpg (3638x3018, 1.5M)

We use exotic building materials like brick, so our houses stay cool deep into summer. Get on our level fatties.

>Dar al Harb alaikum
didn't a bunch of you frogs die a few years ago when the temp hit 100+? Better have it and not need it, then need it and not have it. Natural selection I guess.

Sour grapes. You don't use AC because diesel is 2€/L. Call it as it is, poverty.

dont laugh too hard user, its bad for your heart

Attached: american tanks.png (739x819, 1.12M)

Someday you have to die. Old people die I know its crazy

We did. But mega kike epa golems wouldn't let them run gas plants

As a greek im fucking amazed that euros don't have fucking AC

This is why they all smell like shit desu

>seething AND coping
Kek

>attention seeking reddit boi is back
Lol

It's not very expensive, just 10 cans of soup.

Attached: window-ac.png (1143x807, 544.08K)

>Electricity
>Expensive
Do yuroshits really

Attached: 1657552691737m.jpg (797x1024, 202.83K)

Then what’s with all the doom and gloom, go in your nice cold brick houses to escape the heat lmao

You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Any Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting angry reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Any Forums despite the painfully illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get the attention they crave.

but canada doesn't get the warm waters from the currents as much as europe does. europe is just backwards and poor lol.

holy shit, thats a lot of text for saying that you people are fat and cant handle the heat anymore

Europoors I've got your back
getpocket.com/explore/item/8-creative-ways-people-kept-cool-before-air-conditioning?utm_source=pocket-newtab

This teebeeaych

Attached: 1657170020604.gif (237x237, 1.8M)

>REEEEE AAAAAAAAA NOOOOOO UR FAAAAAATTTTTTTT
lmao fucking desperate

Attached: 62bdfe18101cc.png (1224x680, 1011.6K)

Why the hate for non-americans?

Euros are fucked with the Paris accord. A few years back John Kerry made some deal with the euro lefty to push salt water a/c… which is basically a typical retarded lefty idea. Eurotards can turn the a/c dial but aren’t going to enjoy real a/c cool freedom.

HVAC pro here, I don't show up at someone's house for under 100 dollars. That's just to show up. My repairs often run several thousands of dollars. No ac guy works for free

It wasn't a hateful post at all, it was just honest, no need to get all defensive about it.

lmao, does europe not have AC? I have 2 i keep running with the windows open so I can have cool AND fresh air.

Its 40C (104F) in my city right now and my apartment doesn't have AC.

Mutt pussies would literally melt in such weather but I am a chad

>My repairs often run several thousands of dollars
Does that include the tip?

kek

Attached: iulqakhflskhlfkhs.png (498x475, 451.26K)

Lower body fat increases non-shivering thermogenesis stimulated in your brown fats.

Attached: brownfat.jpg (954x558, 67.37K)

They don't, leafbro. Can you imagine? I'd laugh, but . . . Idk, it's just too sad this time.

No, I only give the tip to hot women, but it's complimentary.

Dude you laugh but as someone originally from Texas I can tell you central AC is apparently extremely confusing to other people. I had a 2k apartment in Wisconsin and it still didn’t have it.

There are like 2 hot days a year here.

In november where I live it's still 85+ daily with 60%+ humidity (30C for you yurocucks)

>t. Euro convinced that his serfdom is a virtue
Lol every time

I'm just glad home-building doctrine up here is basically American so we don't have to deal with shitty euro population control schemes in that area YET.

I grew up in Miami hans I wear a jacket if it's colder than 80f outside

>living above the mason Dixon unironically
Lolno

cold mountain > AC > yuropoors

Attached: IMG-1330.jpg (2337x3012, 1.08M)

>I am deprived
>This makes me a chad
Your brain on poverty.

Brick provides basically zero insulation value.

30 C is so hot to you that you need AC ?
dont you get out a lot ? whats with Any Forums and thinking thats hot ?

honest question, can you cope with 30C ? or do you need to look for shelter user ?

sperm stop reproducing at 37C and die at 40C

My ancestors survived outside in the heat and so will I

they build skyscraper out of bricks here
dutch brick buildings that are barely 3-4 floors high are so bad they're all tilted

Attached: IMG-1342.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

You could further follow in your ancestors' footsteps by picking some fucking cotton while you're out there.

cartier watches are trash and ugly, I got one from my wife and traded it for a Grand Seiko

somehow my iberian ancestors reproduced in the heat because humans are equipped with mechanisms for reducing body temperature

This confuses the European

Attached: Screenshot_20220511-193807_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2400, 693.21K)