My dad sent me this

My dad sent me this.
Wat can I say back?

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-220612_Chrome.jpg (1045x891, 449.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/k-sxmwycPgCCSyhaIauyiA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell him you slept with his wife

Call him a Jew

Ask him if he kneels for black dick.

why do boomers use so many emojis

Feds?

Say "who is that?"

>and why should I care?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/k-sxmwycPgCCSyhaIauyiA/

Ask him if arresting peaceful protesters is something he finds funny?

Send him a picture of a black man sucking the cock of a white dude.

Send him this

Attached: 1656959830472.webm (406x720, 2.63M)

probably should call him a faggot.

should they sit? bend over? what is this fag trying to make a point about?

tell him you wish those feds didnt have knees to take

Attached: 1657031945590.jpg (125x125, 1.93K)

Feds?
Who cares?
Ask him what they were charged with.

OP does not have a dad

They're feds, of course they are

Yeah send him that. Even better if you can get a black dude to suck your dick and send the video to him.

Kneeling isn’t taking a knee, kneeling is two knees not one. So your Dad is an illiterate retard

thread and checked
kek is with us

Attached: 1657826746095.jpg (989x989, 84.75K)

because they're useful :-D

Because, like zoomers, theyre intellectual and emotional retards. Why there is so much overlap between the two generations is beyond me.

Deny the holocaust

kek

and checked bro

Attached: 1656621758799.png (661x594, 220.1K)

I dont feel so good bros

that's not true >:(

"Too bad there are 15 George Floyds there"

aren't*

Feds? Big deal. They bowed down a long time ago.

i had never considered the prospect that zoomers are the new boomers until now, and now that i see it, it scares me a lot

>My dad sent me this.
>1 post by this ID
No he didn't.

YWNBAW

Why the fuck would you allow yourself to be arrested like that. There's way more of them than officers. I just run away and never be caught because I'm wearing a mask like a faggot

Would they really tie their hands without removing the face coverings or securing the backpacks etc?
Sloppy feds

Don't say anything, just send him this and see what he responds

Attached: 648c9aaa0e1cb6b18be81d92f5f7e3ad.jpg (1024x1448, 84.75K)

"Dad how old are you and you still fall for this propaganda?"

Because hippies are a bunch of prescription drug addicted psychopaths who didn't give a flying fig about properly raising their kids?

Thank God these terrorists were arrested for being white.

Tell you agree that those people are pathetic for not fighting the cops to the death.

>cops allow you to keep your masks on after being detained
yeah, if you're a fed!

He sent me back this and wrote "lmao"

Attached: 1657041732313.jpg (492x497, 31.8K)

Check out the nose on the guy patting him on the back

Of course they're fucking Feds. They still have their facemasks on after being arrested. There's a bunch of shit about this that the local law enforcement just "happened" to know about and be Johnny on the spot. Part of the MO is to spread propaganda to keep regular white men from joining these groups and to convince politicians to give them more money to fight muh racism. They did the same shit with terrorism 20 years ago. A bunch of staged incidents to increase budgets.

For people who use emojis in this way, it is the only way they can inflect sarcasm/self righteousness/flippancy or whatever unintellectual one-upmanship they are trying to convey.

It is supposed to garner the same reaction as toddlers go for in their behaviour. Which they are intellectually no matter how educated they are.

Tell him the only reason they are kneeling is because of a group of men with guns who are willing to use them. And that as such can be observed that they value life more than George Floyd.

You posted this thread like two weeks ago

find ways to get him to walk around nigger neighborhoods with his phone out alone

like play some pokemon game or ask him to fetch you and keep calling him like
hey you at th wrong place

liberals CAN NOT LEARN

their minds are that of a defeated passive scared obedient dog liek that guy in game of thrones who had pepe cut off

get him beat up killed etc by niggers
you are doing a good thing remember your dad is in fact evil and, the demon serving satan thinks hes a liberal hero too.

only 1 side can win always has been that way.

ask him if he got life insurance and shit so you can get extra gibs when the fag goes to hell.

otherwise make deep fakes and get him divorced from your mom

either of him with someone or her sent to him anonyously if you want to hurt his feelings, which is well deserved

also try find way to delete it if its of your mom, remember its not real so dont get all fussy about feep faking your mom to get back at a liberal.

anything goes with jews and their allies they are the core evil in this world and hurting killing them is a good thing, its a sin if you dont actually.

call him a nigger fluffing tranny

best

I'd just kick his ass. No words necessary.