Ban gay marriage

This never should have been allowd in the first place. When republicans win the midterms they need to ban gay marriage so we can live in a civilized country once more.

Attached: gty_supreme_court_gay_marriage_wg_150626_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 82.38K)

Soon

Attached: 1656559871263.jpg (417x480, 63.53K)

Ban Christians. Religion is a lie and your beliefs are phony. Gays are born that way. Religion is a choice to lie to justify hurting others.

Attached: jesussoy2.jpg (1024x767, 67.32K)

i agree but make domestic partnerships count on a federal and not just state level

Christ is king user

You will never be a woman.

King of the Jews

Christianity is mental slavery.
Faggotry is also disgusting no matter if "they born that way" or "they became" faggots.
Fags belong in the bog.

>Religion is a lie and your beliefs are phony
Don't care. Now repent before we stone you

Attached: 1657984206685.jpg (1024x851, 72.16K)

jesus never existed you are an idiot brainwashed to believe lies and propaganda to make you a useful idiot for the ruling class

im a feminine man

>This never should have been allowd in the first place. When republicans win the midterms they need to ban gay marriage so we can live in a civilized country once more.
Politics isn't real. We need to kill the people in charge and ban all the jewish ngos, and kick them out of control of the money.

Killing is the only real way to bring about political change. Everything else is theater.

People dont need to believe in jesus to know faggots are disgusting and dangerous.

You know I was thinking about this yesterday...
We throw people in jail for doing drugs in an attempt to escape this hellish reality they created yet its perfectly legal to supply pills to children that have severe consequences to their future... what the fuck....

>admitting that you don’t actually believe retarded christcuck mythology and only pretend to because you see it as edgy/cool
Based

>Gays are born that way.
>but people CHOOSE their sex mmmmmmkay

It's a vehicle to exterminate faggots and cultural judiasm. Nothing more

Attached: 8a7.jpg (475x395, 36.01K)

May He continue to light your path with all that is holy and righteous uncle Clarence

Get ya life you autistic Scandinavian spastic, you probably ask people to bring their own food when you invite them for dinner.

Feel however you like.

Odd that everyone who supports the LGBT ends up not only hating Christians but wanting to "ban" them as well

Holy hecking strawman. Nobody said you can change your biological sex, retard. Gender identity and biological sex are completely different things.

>you support LGBT and you’re also against extremists who want to violently kill all LGBT people. Curious
Do you retards even read what you say before posting it?

>Gender identity and biological sex are completely different things.
>cuts off dick to conform to biological sex
LMFAO gender isnt even real, its a completely imaginary social construct. people are not born gay and they are not born tranny, they are born male or female

>LMFAO gender isnt even real, its a completely imaginary social construct.
You’re finally getting it. Glad we reached an agreement.

>who want to violently kill all LGBT people.
Citation needed, all you leftyfags know is lies, which is fitting since you follow the father of lies.

Either your under 18 or this is some deep bait

Why do degenerates fantasise about being killed at the hands of Christians? Is it suppressed guilt that is crying for punishment?

Civilised, I've seen some of the southern state US conservative trash tourists in Dublin. Fucking disgusting vile opinionated self entitled cunts some of them are. I absolutely hate having to deal with them, your idea of civilised is completely different to mine.
I literally had to tell one to shut the fuck up in a restaurant one time they were talking so loud and nobody could enjoy their dinner. Trash

>you probably ask people to bring their own food when you invite them for dinner.
Yeah, would should I pay for their food? Fucking leech.

>they're completely different
>that's why you have to cut your dick of

that you cant change your sex and playing dress up is nothing but make believe?
glad I could open your eyes.

There is no such thing as a “gay marriage”. For example you could perform a “gay marriage” between a dog and a goat and even give it legal status. But if you believe the dog and goat are actually married then you are a demented homosexual with major mental problems.
In the same way you could perform a marriage ceremony on a mother and her daughter but that wouldn’t in any way be real marriage.
A marriage can only happen between a real man and real woman. Now please get back in to your closet you horrific nightmare.

A demonstrable mental illness:

“302 Sexual deviations
This category is for individuals whose sexual interests are directed
primarily toward objects other than people of the opposite sex, to-
ward sexual acts not usually associated with coitus, or toward coitus
performed under bizarre circumstances as in necrophilia, pedophilia,
sexual sadism, and fetishism. Even though many find their practices
distasteful, they remain unable to substitute normal sexual behavior
for them. This diagnosis is not appropriate for individuals who per-
form deviant sexual acts because normal sexual objects are not
available to them.
302.0 Homosexuality
302.1 Fetishism
302.2 Pedophilia
302.3 Transvestitism
302.4 Exhibitionism
302.5* Voyeurism*
302.6* Sadism*
302.7* Masochism*
302.8 Other sexual deviation
[302.9 Unspecified sexual deviation]”

Then fuck off and stop talking to people online and offline you anti social fucking autistic cunt. People like you should be kept in a room by yourself for the rest of your life.

>Ban gay marriage.
One thing the kikes might do is if the SC bans gay marriage they might play that off as the reason Biden somehow won the midterms and claim that faggotry is actually really popular.

Commies like you belong in a warm oven.

>>Ban gay marriage.
>One thing the kikes might do is if the SC bans gay marriage they might play that off as the reason Biden somehow won the midterms and claim that faggotry is actually really popular.
(And for those of you still afflicted with downs syndrome, elections are fake and gay)

I found a new species of homosexuals today. It was a throuple of men with 2 black adopted boys.

lol, little faggot can’t handle being around a real man

Reminder to the thread, all demoralization shills are fake and gay.

>brings up religion when someone says don’t be a faggot
Go back to Any Forums tranny

Attached: 2928D105-6AB2-41BF-8F8F-BCA675AC3A08.jpg (1014x1003, 849.34K)

>Republicans
>Banning gay marriage

Won’t happen unless they stop simping for woke billionaire capitalists with no loyalty to their nation and stop giving them corporate subsidies, rights, and tax cuts, which will be never.

Attached: 0B8A371D-0CDA-4345-BD87-BAE839008689.png (765x768, 299.89K)

Fuck off, you have more fat layers than a pound of cheese probably. All that produced promotes estrogen production you fast food gluttonous fuckin lard yark.
Fuck off you sad friendless Swedish fuck.
No wonder everyone over there looks like they are contemplating suicide they are so miserable looking.

>Ban gay marriage.

- All marriage for that matter. We are not royalty. We are not uniting lands. Get rid of this outdated stupid ritual. Certainly keep governments out of it.

Holy based. Finally a good thread. I 100% agree. Faggot marriage should be illegal and all faggots should die.

You will never be a woman you faggot.