Norway - Feminist faces 3 years in jail for stating men can't be women

youtube.com/watch?v=mopMFfMlwvE

Attached: 1657291073571.jpg (1300x1023, 1.08M)

i never trust anyone wearing sunglasses
t. anti mask fag

Being an ugly incel in Norway is pure torture. Every day is pain

Attached: 1656711587143.jpg (750x690, 50.19K)

Time for plastic surgery.

Apologize

Attached: AP22018333550829.jpg (2048x1366, 621.22K)

>Being an ugly incel in Norway is pure torture. Every day is pain
Why Norway in particular ?
>lifting
Ouch big mistake (especially if you're short)

>be women
>consistently vote the most retarded 'wokest' politically correct leftist parties, enabling all sorts of degeneracy, including trannies
Reap the rewards of your retarded policies, bitches!

When science and common sense are outlawed, you know you are living in a cult of gaslighting. Vote with your wallets and move somewhere with more common sense. One should not pay taxes to cults and reward them for their bad behavior.

>Feminist
Good. Fuck her.

Stupid femidykes are the ones who created the oppression Olympics, where whoever whines and cries victim the hardest gets whatever they want.
Stupid cunts didn't think it would ever be used against them too.

Troons make me sick but I'm not gonna play Captain Save-A-Ho so the manhating cunts can just stab us in the back *again*. Tradcucks have been rescuing women from the consequences of their own equality for fucking decades.
If western men had any spines they'd have drafted women for WW2 as well, or taken away their right to vote. At least one of them (ideally the second).

Why is lifting as a short person be bad?

Mike Tysons short for a heavyweight

What can I do with about 140 hot dogs?

I invited a lot of people over for the weekend, coworkers, friends, most initially said yes when I asked but now literally every one of them made up some excuse to not come today. The last person who was still supposed to come just texted me that they're not feeling well

I bought a lot for the party, the main stay was my hotdog feast, where I bought one pack of every kind of hotdog that they had at my local sainsbury. It was going to be fun, we all taste test the different hotdogs and determine which is the best.

But now I just have a lot of hotdogs and heartbreak.
Can I return them? Do stores accept that? They're not opened yet. If not, what else can I do with these, I don't really even like hotdogs that much

Attached: 1618624830969.jpg (799x306, 165.78K)

Good, would be even better if she were to share a cell with a tranny. To teach her tolerance of course.

Mike Tyson is not an autist

Meant for

Why don't you try to improve your face?

Half of republicans are literal forest gumps

he's an incel, they don't want to improve. just suffer and spread their depression to others.
best leave them be.

Return them

I'm in Norway. I don't care about Norwegian women. I'll let Norwegian men endure the torture of dealing with them.

>Mike Tysons short for a heavyweight
Are you lifting to become heavyweight champion ? No. Short men who are stacked look ridiculous. Though imo all lifting is silly, you're supposed to be muscular for a good reason; the statues of ancient greeks were called "the wrestler", "the disc thrower", etc, not "the guy who lifts weights all day". Imagine being a large man and getting beat up in a fight because you're just big for no reason. Absurd. When shit hits the fan you better be fit and fast and ready to function under any condition. Best thing is probably cardio with bodyweight exercises (pullups, pushups). It's also more time and cost efficient.

throw them away and try to live healthy from now on
also give up on your circle of 'friends' and join to a protest group to submit your to the fight against globo-shlomo

wisdom.

I'm a Woman & i have the Balls to prove it.

>Feminist monster gets a taste of her own medicine.
That's great.

Good, let's keep pushing, a new Adolf will come back sooner.

>>Being an ugly incel in Norway is pure torture. >>Every day is pain
>Why Norway in particular ?
I imagine, because of all the beauties he (thinks) he will never have.

two more weeks until people have had enough

Is that muh wheatfields, Lauren Southern in the middle?

Well, just go out and /capture/ some women - it's what your ancestors did.

Would, would, would, would and would.
Would you?

Where abouts are you lad i will join in

The question is, how the fuck did they get ripped back then. How they managed to put enough food on the plate daily. Considering it's ancient times, I'd imagine there would be lots of problems with logistics and food delivery unless the community is self sufficient in food production. Or is the food nowadays completely devoid of nutrients that you need to stuff your face to get anything out of it.

Protect your fucking women

If I remember correctly, star athletes were usually sponsored by wealthy people - or were wealthy people themselves - who ensured they had all the fresh meat and such that is needed for those kind of gains.

The vast majority of people we read about in history, people and thinkers of note etc, were from the upper wealthy classes.

90% of the population was too busy farming and shit to do anything of note, propping up the upper echelons and allowing them to do things worthy of remembering.

I’ve wondered this too. I have to eat around 4,500 calories a day when I lift and my gains are pretty slow. Im wondering how the ancients even had to the nutrients to get huge.

Based foid. Also built for BGC

Attached: IMG_20211226_185810.jpg (688x901, 151.94K)

Ancients didn't live in poverty as jews want you to believe.
In fact they even had more free time and were much more social

Both. We also do not know how to eat. if u combine meat with starches you will absorb less. fiber is insoluble and stops nutrients from being absorbed in ur intestine.

When i would have a dinner of meat and starches, e.g.: pork steak and potatoes. i would need 4 steaks (700g) shoulder pork steak and 300g of potato to feel full. if i eat only the steak, i feel full after one steak and a half. So the way we eat, we are wasting food. also all vegetables and fruits have 30% less nutrients cuz of soil depletion. U don't need that much food to build up Godlike muscle if u know how to eat.

Attached: 1656252505912.jpg (600x549, 33.69K)

>back then
They had slaves doing the work. Remember they weren't Rome-tier empires but small city states, probably between 50 and 150k. Also, they were probably quite shorter (easier to build muscle). Finally, not everyone looked like the statues.
>ripped
Meh, if you run and do pullups you'll be ripped. It really isn't rocket science, so I guess they just figured it out. Though I remember reading they had specific exercises for their soldiers/athletes which even included swimming. Pretty advanced for ancient times indeed.

How much money would i have to earn per year if i want to own a beautiful 18 year old norwegian girl? asking for a friend

Attached: XVdKyzt.jpg (959x1051, 240.42K)