Can Any Forums be sued? Politically speaking

Can Any Forums be sued? Politically speaking

Attached: Picsart_22-07-16_16-55-00-021.jpg (1440x2022, 572.67K)

can OP not be a faggot? Politically speaking

No. Section 230 protects us.

That would cause a ripple effect. Twitter, Facebook and reddlt would go on the chopping block as well.

>screenshot of a reddit post of a screenshot of a twitter post
please leave

dead niggers
dead trannies

Attached: 1657305164974.jpg (600x600, 38.97K)

>Attracts gutless people
God I fucking want every redditor to be raped horribly by a giga nigger.
They don't understand that'd we'd be banned from every other gay nigger site like reddit or Twitter.

Where else would anyone go?

No because trannie hackers made all the comments that came from my supposed IP.

Black American women are the least skilled people on Earth. Putting one of every race and gender into a survival situation the black female would be the first to go. They are the fattest people on the planet and among the lowest iq people on the planet. It is truly baffling the financial and social drain they plague the United States with. I have said my peace. Love from Estonia.

Any Forums is owned by a nip, they can’t sue in japanese court for being racist

Can you sue a public space for allowing people to interact there?

Funny you mention that.

In Japan, insulting someone online is now illegal. What could possibly go wrong?

I doubt anyone would file a cyberbullying report because the last time a nip tried it didn't go too well.

>white
Go to for white people. Here, it's inconclusive that pol is white, just a lot of 15 people circlejerking about whiteness in spite at best 3 being white. I just love to hate.

It has to be a direct attack against a person and meant as an insult, racism doesn’t count, especially when you have to agree to the disclaimer that you understand everything here is satire and only a fool would take it seriously before you can use the website

haha what if we all chip in 5$ for a defence fund ha

Section 230 would suggest no

>deez wypipo pwezident sai we can stawt sooing Any Forums n sheeit. who got that cwass aksion redy to go

Attached: literally who.jpg (859x348, 18.56K)

Chatango?

Attached: polirl.png (500x347, 38.68K)

>sue
for what?

Attached: 6C754A07-542B-43BF-ACDF-1999C36B7F7E.jpg (962x1367, 162.43K)

Got some footie for you to remember it

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-111609_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 531.52K)

It's a platform not an content creator
Also servers are not located in the US

It's comments like these that let you know the war is soon

Freedom of speech will prevail

Why? Any Forums has literally stopped a terrorist camp.

Yes, and some boomer republican idiots wanted it banned a few years ago because they thought it would own the libs on twitter and force them to not censor conservative content. In practice it'd do the opposite, they'd be more likely to censor conservative content under the guise of it being "misinformation" out of fear of being sued.

Section 230 states "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider"

It provides a level of protection for free speech and immunity from lawsuits on sites hosting content. If you remove that then any website hosting opinionated or controversial content will be a lot more heavily moderated out of fear of lawsuits.

>incognito
kek

The crimes we're guilty of, not withstanding the tens of thousands of murders this site is responsible for.

Attached: 20210111_151239.jpg (4608x2184, 2.16M)

its actually 6 million

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.jpg (806x1146, 748.2K)

Those were the other guys.

Attached: 1653942808086m.jpg (665x415, 65.25K)

Why would the glowniggers destroy their own control group/honeypot?

wrong
i alone am responsible for hundreds of jewish and non White deaths
its 6 million goy

I have to, I dont want to log out and log into a different account over and over. Ty for the (you)

Attached: 1656252165363.webm (480x640, 2.92M)

literally impossible, theres a law that protects us. Hiro could get sued if he did something retarded though

>i alone am responsible for hundreds of jewish and non White deaths
This ain't a video game, Skeeter.

Attached: 20220702_142918.jpg (4000x3000, 2.66M)

>when it can't come back to them
people say those gutless things IRL and nothing happens to them either.... and by that I mean people being racist against whites and shit.

>where we go???

=
=

Unz Review comment section, Daily Stomer, takiMag, CrazyShit.com comment section, Every magazine and author listed in Unz Review. And on and on.
They should thank their lucky stars we're online.
The real *magic* happens when I get offline, am no longer distracted by BULLSHIT...and get this twisted ol brain up to ...all kinds of freak hinjiny shit. Trust me, posting mean memes is the least of our fucking worries.
Did you know the rate that murders are solved in nationwide at 50%? LOL.
MURDERS.
lol
The crime that police departments devote the most amount of manpower to solving.
50%!!! A coin flip! Hahahahha

=
=

Attached: TryYaLuck.png (881x775, 504.23K)

It depends on the politics of the day.

Gutless? They are they gutless ones who cannot take hearing a word like nigher or faggots. They report you then you get banned. How is loving not being banned gutless? These demons can try to twist and bend reality but they are wrong

why can't we all just agree that everyone is racist and just chill the fuck out?