No one can stop what's coming

no one can stop what's coming

Attached: images.png (205x246, 7.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=CoRZAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q="to bear [with gunners]"&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can stop your faggot ass thread by sage.

NFA will be overturned

You can keep arms.
You can bear arms.
Where in the US Constitution does it say that you USE your arms?
Where in the US Constitution does it EXPLICITLY say that you can shoot your guns?
Firing a gun without permission should be a felony.

Attached: Zoomer_Soy_8.jpg (233x308, 34.47K)

all youre doing is balkanizing the united states. repealing the 2nd wont stop states from keeping their own gun laws lol. feel free to make it illegal nationwide in which case
>civil war
you cant stop whats coming

>fire gun into assailant until he dies
>yes, your honor, he gave me permission and if he was alive he'd tell you so himself

2A not required. Airguns and electromagnetic guns are now significantly more powerful than powder actuated guns and they are not regulated at all.

Buy em, make em whilst you can.

I’m taking a shit right now!

Bump lol

No but I can kill as many of the ones who try to carry it out as I can. If I run out of them I will kill the ones who campaigned for it.

i am anti-gun but you must realize that repealing it would bring about civil war overnight

there are simply too many guns in circulation to ever think about banning them outright. it cannot be done at this point.

No, fuck off back to whatever shithole you come from.

Attached: Natives Americans with guns.jpg (1566x881, 328.13K)

>Where in the US Constitution does it say that you USE your arms?
>Where in the US Constitution does it EXPLICITLY say that you can shoot your guns?
George Washington.

I took 5 shits today.. it must have been that 2 boxes of Jose Ole taquitos I ate last night after a fifth of vodka

Attached: joseole.jpg (500x392, 57.72K)

I wish you would. Expose the conservatives for the weak, blustering, faggots that they are.

You fucking retard.

bearing arms means using them.
Here is a link to the "Dictionarium Anglo-Britannicum or a more compleat Universal Etymological English Dictionary than any extant" by Nathan Bailey (1730)

I've highlighted the exact definition that refers to the word "to bear" when it comes to guns:
books.google.com/books?id=CoRZAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q="to bear [with gunners]"&f=false

"To Bear [with gunners]: A piece of ordnance is sad to come to bear, when it lies right with or directly against a Mark."

In other words, our right to bear arms means to aim them with full intent of use.

Im enjoying biden just cowering in fear losing approval knowing the Supreme Court or Manchin will just cuck whatever bullshit he tries.

they’ll be blue helmets stacked to high heaven if they try that, son

Attached: B858663C-03AC-4730-B90A-BAD7C11A3AFB.jpg (528x319, 45.49K)

>no one can stop what's coming

Yea haw.

Attached: Battle of Bentonville.jpg (2300x1362, 231.5K)

wat

>you vill ask our permission and you vill like it!

Getting rid of the people's right to carry guns will definitely get rid of guns and definitely not just give criminals and governments a monopoly on gun violence.

Liberals are retarded.