BRAZILIAN ARMY TESTS MISSILES WITH BRAZILIAN TECHOLOGY!

BRAZILIAN ARMY TESTS MISSILES WITH BRAZILIAN TECHOLOGY!

Can reach targes up to 300 km

Russia and USA chuds... IT'S OVER

g1.globo.com/go/goias/noticia/2022/07/16/maior-centro-de-treinamento-do-exercito-do-pais-faz-testes-com-missil-de-tecnologia-100percent-brasileira-video.ghtml

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 795.01K)

BASED LETS SELL THEM TO PAKIS AGAIN

Great, now who are you at war?

Kek what does it shoot? Bananas?

France, europe, russia, USA, China, every country that wants to intervene in our sovereignty

Dildo's straight to your mom's holes

time of uma delicia is over

Attached: brazilnukeprogram.jpg (320x243, 11.93K)

Brazilians are getting uppity?

I must remind them.

Attached: brazilian-rape-etiquette.png (3352x2352, 1.72M)

Stop spamming your shitpost, you are not funny

favelas and amazon guerrilas
also we sell all sorts of weapons to almost everyone you guys for instance are huge costumers

Nice

Exactly what are you gonna hit with 300km radius? Itll still land in brazil

aim them at favelas and the amazon and end it.

Welcome to 1940s technology Junglenigger......In 2022.

cartels i guesss

>BRAZILIAN TECHOLOGY

Attached: 521.jpg (1171x936, 86.98K)

I dont know anything about SA Politics. Did europeans try to interfere with domestic politics like the US usually does?

Based
Now it's time for nukes and a new foreign relations approach (based on the Iranian pragmatism).

Yes, and mangos and coconuts.

venezuela border

yes there were attempts to invade, the dutch even conquered part of the northeast. we just allowed them to stay to ease the administrative burden of the empire for a bit and a while though, it was like a mutual gift. source: my ass.

Attached: 1651633140674.jpg (320x317, 17.31K)

sorry for memeflag i was shitposting on another thread

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-16-13-17-25-1.png (800x650, 178.56K)

post quintessential examples of brazilian engineering

Attached: 1627526005280.jpg (1200x912, 106.33K)

>Informacao de ultimo momento: O comando vermelho e primeiro comando da capital agoram tem mísseis
It's incredible how much of a subhuman a brazilian can be.
Nigger, we got 'em S-300 and mid range missiles from Iran that can actually strike Brazil.

Since the 90s it became blatant, many european countries ( under NGO's ) block any attempt to develop infrastructure development or economic extraction in untouched areas ( Paraguay - Paraná waterway, Roraima almost becoming a failed state due preservation zones pushed by USA) .
The Military Regime had a zero tolerance policy's with the NGO's, now these organizations can operate freely and threatening Brazil sovereignty with sanctions through media and globalist governments.

wtf when did we monkes got so smart?

It's time to colonize you favelaniggers again.

kneel.

Attached: 1630760448670.png (658x921, 417.97K)

Here on the east coast I regularly trust . I think it’s called an EJ175 or something. Pretty bouncy but at least it doesn’t make a bunch of weird sounds like an airbus

Portugal can't even reconquer itself. Your situation is worse than yours, fully subdued by EU gibs and a corrupt leftist government with low support.

>Brazilians with my life
Fuckin hell this is what I get for proof reading

user, you are implying that the remaining infrastructure of the house does have proper grounding kek.

>Nigger, we got 'em S-300 and mid range missiles from Iran that can actually strike Brazil.
i know that double nigger and we can bomb them from coast or air retard
we even have a whole unit trained just to drop there and disable them
and the missiles gonna be pointed at you 24/7 your day will come niggertits

I think you should cut the amazon. Im curious what you would find.

Me too. Wasted space we should use for agriculture and more cows (seethe & dilate climatetrannies), and imagine the archaeological treasures we could find there... possibly even weirder shit.

Attached: 1640624056373.jpg (1200x720, 127.88K)

come home white man
im pretty sure your population is already 50% brazilian already anyways
think about it we'll probably pull an Acre on you watch out