$78.25

Most expensive single item smoked sliced turkey $4.97/lbs

Attached: 0BE9CEC3-1CB9-4E7A-BCCA-52859175234B.jpg (2974x2255, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pvDYYuqPN7QX/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you Ukraine

pistachios?

I don't see any organic stuff. Have fun giving your life savings to big pharma

Organic food is a meme.

Checked. OP, either start making your own dressing with your own seasoning and oils & vinegar, OR buy something that's not made of seed oils. Bragg sells some good dressing if you can't be bothered to make your own.

That bag of pistachios costs more than my car.

Yea unless he got 3lbs of turkey for $15, the pistachios are like $11-12 where I live

My mistake those were actually 4.99/lbs

Attached: B1D64F76-C6FF-486A-A162-8E19F82C9881.jpg (3024x1209, 433.6K)

Post the whole receipt you fucking coward

>bean oil dressing/contaminant
n g m i

Not entirely, it's not that simple. The organic label is hard to get and pricey for producers, and it doesn't ensure that the things the food is treated with or the way in which it was grown is any good. There are organic pesticides that are not suitable for consumption. And also, there are things which truly are organic that either don't have the label. But organic things have a higher chance of being free of glyphosate, which there's not sufficient evidence to suggest that it is safe for human consumption, and it isn't good for the environment. Of course Bill Gates owns over 500,000 shares in the company that produces glyphosate and GMO seeds, which glyphosate requires in order for the plants to not have their endocrinatic system destroyed by the glyphosate.

You sound like a whiney cunt
Quality post ill look into it
You must not own a car
You should be so lucky

Attached: CFBF439E-FC16-4770-8E29-FAFE0B4ECF7E.jpg (2671x3537, 2.81M)

It's vastly not a meme at all. Rarely it has trace amounts of the garbage chemicals that are through normal foods. The use of these chemicals directly correlates with a massive rise in birth defects and brain defects, cancers, everything that requires you to give your life savings to big pharma. It only started in the last 40 years. If you grew up on these chemicals and keep ingesting them you won't grow old.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-17-01-58-45-590_com.vanced.android.youtube.png (2340x1080, 406.76K)

He probably doesn't know about how the bacteria and fungus in the soil actually equips the plants with naturally occurring mycelium derived antibiotics and greater micronutrients. Most people don't, especially people who lazily don't put the work into any analysis whatsoever.

There is sufficient evidence that glyphosate is absolutely fucked. Personally It was making me physically ill. I only cut out glyphosate and immediately felt better.

Attached: IMG_20220717_020310.jpg (1795x1080, 333.6K)

Why are you smashing your hamburger buns. Thats disrespectful and degenerate

>Warns you about the food being poison and that you're a living donations box for Bayer
>Whiney cunt
Lelelelel someone can't afford to not eat poison food

Checked. I know it's not good, I've avoided it for over a decade, but I'm keeping a reserved position in public comments here and putting the burden of proof on the globalists shilling the dangerous chemicals they profit from, along with their GMO seeds that can resist glyphosate

You watch my show don't you user?
bitchute.com/video/pvDYYuqPN7QX/

Attached: 1594681219874.png (1062x1500, 641.59K)

They give you organic food in your covid concentration camp, Bruce? Shut the fuck up lmao

This one I believe.

Controlled for obesity rate?

>Store bought salad dressing

NGMI

Attached: 319165198151981.jpg (496x730, 85.64K)

I would not be buying that ccp bacon if I were you

>all name brand shit
You don't get to complain.

Do faggots really pictures of their groceries and post them on Any Forums?