One Law

if you could instantly pass any law in the world. what would it be and why?

Attached: E3677C78-DD1B-4EEA-9F9E-71F73DEDB501.jpg (1242x1382, 1.23M)

Legal murder of Christians.

Ban all women from using the internet

No non-interracial marriages

Attached: +8fc596550084ea996ca24fb70eccbe6a572d599701c6f3b8d81415928a745909.png (1080x897, 803.55K)

Racial policy of Nazi Germany

Attached: 414537-4282995336.gif (200x200, 12.62K)

Wow, how leaf of you. Canada is a containment county.

Mandated Circumcision for all boys age 14 and up+ 2 weeks taxpayer funded lube

All Jews killed

>Legal murder of Christians.
welcome to hell world. Of course, a leaf.

The only correct answer is to prohibit any debt-based currency and to prohibit the use of any instrument as money except for gold and silver. Cryptos and other voluntary money can still exist, but authorities can prohibit those for internal use. They would not be allowed to prohibit gold and silver. Basically, it stops teh kikes and frees the world. We would then enter the stars, looking for more gold and a place to be even farther away from gross, hooknosed rats.

All 14 year old girls can get high brand hijab or navel piercing depending on their status of either wife material or sex slave

Complete ban of the internet. The internet was a mistake.

>County
We're a country dumbass

Thanks, Muhammad. Good to see you are really tackling the tough questions.

Jude?

Attached: B002-scaled.jpg (1972x2560, 616.85K)

Mandatory consumption of 5 grams of psilocybin mushrooms once a month. I'd do this because I am a true believer in the powers of psychedelics and if everybody was eating them at such a frequency, I guarantee almost every problem we face as humans would be solved before the 6 month mark.

Too late faggot. The real world is now the internet. I said kike loudly in a store full of people. And stuff like "shitposting irl"

This could be done easily without the Christian golem guarding their masters

state mandated girlfriend

Bar women from voting and literally all are problems are solved.

Not anymore. Fidel Trudeau took care of that.

I want to change my answer.
My new law would be that pooping is illegal and prohibited. You can no longer poop. It's a crime now.

>what would it be and why?

- Everyone must touch grass once per day while leaving cell phones in house.

Why: Get more sunlight, reduce covid risk, get away from internet for a while.

Anyone living in the desert will just have to take a commuter jet to a place there is grass.

No, I just hate golem

All niggers must be flown back to africa and dumped off an airplane with no parachute.

That I can kill anyone I feel like, no one else is allowed to kill but me.
Don't worry I am bro-tier

Are you fucking kidding me? We wouldn't be able to exchange information about all the stuff we talk about and we would be basically blinded by propaganda all day.

Internet was jews biggest mistake

Remove age of consent

Attached: 1636003729511.webm (720x1080, 1.77M)

Anything I decide becomes law.

You're that idiot that can't even speak your other national language.

I literally saw zoomers with broccoli hair in mcdonalds and i called them zoomers with broccoli hair