Pedophilia with boys was based concept during centuries. What is our response to this fact?

Pedophilia with boys was based concept during centuries. What is our response to this fact?
>In Cretethey have a unique custom with regard to love affairs. For they do not win their boyfriends through persuasion, but through abduction. The lover warns the boy's friends and family three or more days in advance that he is going to carry out the abduction. It is most shameful for them to hide the boy or not allow him to travel the appointed road, as this is viewed as a confession that the boy is unworthy of such a lover. When they meet him, if the abductor is a man equal to or surpassing the boy in social standing and all else, they fight and pursue him only a bit, enough to fulfill what is customary, and after that they turn the boy over and enjoy the occasion. But if the abductor is unworthy, they prevent him from taking the boy. The pursuit ends when the boy is brought to the men's building[1]of the one who seized him. They think most desirable not the boy distinguished by beauty but the one distinguished by bravery and good behavior. After giving him presents, he takes the boy away to any place in the countryside he wishes, and those who were present at the abduction accompany them; after feasting and hunting together for two months—for it is not permitted to keep the boy away any longer than that—they come down to the city. The boy is set free upon receiving as gifts military equipment, an ox, a drinking cup[2]—these are the traditional gifts—and many other things, at such expense that the lover's friends also contribute because of the magnitude of his expenses. The boy sacrifices this ox to Zeus and holds a feast for those who came down with him; then he gives his opinion of his time with his lover, whether it has happened to please him or not. (Strabo,GeographyX 4)

Attached: 1629069077480.jpg (672x899, 241.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strabo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greeks hated fags like everybody does until babylonian influences and before their end
Same with Romans
Faggotry is the sign of a dying civilization

the only way gay can reproduce is by molesting kids
faggots are a plague on this world, we should start killing with no respite or mercy, beginning with OP

Attached: Fascism.png (1000x1500, 1.34M)

based hebrew? we will gass you last

Imagine being able to construct ideas as abstract as Atomism and Platonism, but you can’t really grasp why it’s a bad idea to fuck young boys in the ass.

They hated fags, but they didn’t even think fucking boys was faggotry. Greeks and Romans and pretty much everyone, ironically except for Jews who were sucking baby penises exclusively, were fucking young boys.

They did it between the thighs you barbarian.

Attached: 1642893491490m.jpg (1024x579, 235.39K)

No nigger, you're regurgitating kike propaganda, Romans and Greeks thought that sodomy was shameful until very late in their history. Like all healthy civilizations the very act was seen as disgusting.

nobody else needs to think about shit like this. it's only for fags

The text is written by
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strabo
It was written at a time when Greeks had already lost their strength.
At that time they were ruled by Romans.

Kys

what is metzitzah b’peh?

Jewish historians hate Europeans so naturally they claim everyone else was pedophiles and it never their own tribe. (Meanwhile mohels still suck baby cocks today during metzitzah bpeh)

Being a faggot was never the norm ever. Anyone claiming otherwise is a lying kike.

Blood cult satanic ritual

looks alot like child molestation to me
we should kill all the Jews for this 'accepted practise alone' huh?

The whole abduction tradition in that greek/balkan area is to me, a deeply fucked up concept. Even today in certain Balkan countries a woman is abducted for marriage and taken through various checkpoints where gifts must be exchanged for passage.

I think a lot of young boys should have older male lovers. Boy cock is awesome.

Attached: 1654701516465.gif (500x277, 978.12K)

Yes, every single Jew who is complicit in this child abuse deserves and ought to be killed. In a legal and orderly manner ofc, I'm not calling for violence.

How about if I burn you at the stake?
Is that a fair compromise?

A based kike? Wtf? Are you a muslim Palestinian, tell the truth

A lot of third world nations do this.
My great grandfather abducted my great grandma across the US border to Mexico, 6 times.
After the 5th time the police stopped caring & they were married

Sucking newborn baby cocks has nothing to do with pederasty, tho.
99% of pedos prefer children over 4-6 years old. 80% prefer pubescent kids, who is older than 12.

The (((leaf))) reveals its final form.

I knew a pedo that liked doing ball torture on little boys. He knew exactly how long to strap the testicles to cause permanent damage without many external symptoms. He said he thought it was evolution to get rid of competition.

You can't stop love in all its forms

so what is it then?
because Judaism as a faith is BOLLOX
it was CREATED by a PSYCHOPATHIC MAN
there is no DIVINITY that tells you
SUCK THIS BABIES PENIS
so... if we TREAT THEM AS A NORMAL PERSON
why are they allowed to do this
and what is it if not pederasty?
you use a gay flag
but do you accept being gay is a choice?

Burn in hell.

Interesting.

Circumcision is sexual sadism like this is

>sucking newborn baby cocks has nothing to do with pederasty tho
You will not be able to walk around the streets when the time will come
I'll laugh at you hanging from the street lights

this is actually not true

you are making shit up or twisting history

fags were banned and punished in ALL ancient societies. stop trying to historically revise shit, diaper wearing shitcock.

>as based concept during centuries. What is our response

Learn to speak English, is my response.

based
fun fact, the guy who invented this myth was a gay (wow imagine my shock) jewish (wow imagine my shock x2) alcoholic (wow imagine my shock x3) professor from the university of Frankfurt (wow imagine my shock x4) who pulled this myth out of his aids ridden ass and nobody questioned him because… well, Frankfurt

>the sign of a dying civilization
Shit has been going on for decades in the west and we're still not at the point where a statesman can marry an underaged boy in public. I don't think I'll get to live and see the end of it, unfortunately.

Don't worry I made it up. Welcome to the internet.

why are they eyes orgasmic? they look like they're stupid and orgasming at the same time
what a stupid fucking retarded nigger painter

This is evil. You should've reported him to authorities. No boy should be harmed. As a pedo I'd report anyone who abuse kids, boys or girls, without hesitation.

lol we're closer than you think, how many people made a stink about stephen fry fucking a kid in his 20? It's not a long way to go
So what? Circumcision is still on par with such senseless child torture, it really doesn't matter if your post isn't real, it's apt