Ivana Trump Accidentally Fell Down the Stairs

Nobody pushed her, it was an accident! Do you believe this?

--

Ivana Trump died Thursday after a fall that resulted in blunt impact injuries to the torso, the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner said Friday.

The spokesperson for the medical examiner's office said the fall is considered to be accidental.

"Having released this determination, OCME will not comment further on the investigation," the medical examiner's office said.

foxnews.com/us/ivana-trumps-death-determined-accidental-medical-examiner-says

Attached: frogsquint.png (112x112, 14.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPKc3Q2in4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The story keeps changing. First it was someone reporting a cardiac arrest. Now its someone reported a wellness check and found her with blunt injuries.

ODA!

Did she live alone, does that mean she laid there dead for awhile?

youtube.com/watch?v=BPKc3Q2in4I

I'm assuming so. They called in a welfare check.

Those are not mutually exclusive outcomes. You can get cardiac arrest from injuries.

She was vaccinated. Of course I believe a vaxxie died by having a stroke in a stairwell.

Vaxies ngmi.

It's a great vaccine he said.

I had a doctors appointment and they were pushing the second booster hard. I don't think it actually kills you but I wouldn't get it if my family weren't brainwashed by covid cultism.

Here is why stairs can give you thick blood, and it’s a good thing

guaranteed she was a drug addict..

>Letting your family bully you into injecting untested gene therapy
You're a fucking faggot retard.
All you had to do was lie
>Yeah mom I got the jabbie. Yup. Getting my booster next week. What's for dinner?
Fucking idiot.

"Walking down steps increases your risk of heart disease and stroke"

If I were a big shot I'd wouldn't stand for blackmail. I'd just do them 1st.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE LAUNDRY LIST OF DEAD CELEBS RECENTLY

>just be shunned by your family

Look I agree they are terrible people for doing it, but they were terrible people before. I don't live with them but they literally won't see you again if you don't get the vax.

Sloppy job Donald!

>Ivana Trump Accidentally Fell Down the Stairs
I don't even care. Trump family incessantly pushes degeneracy. I hope they all die.

What reason would Donald have? If she had dirt on him it would have played out by now. This is a threat to Donald if anything.

but he loves Israel.

This. I do not know anymore.

Were they not planning to use the medbeds on her?

no, the building has staff

Someone fast tracked a unpredictable Gene therapy, and misnamed it as a vaccine.
>Just saying is all.

I don't love Trump but he had nothing to do with this. She was an elderly woman on medication living alone. Shit like this happens all the time.

Get to the bottom of this

+GN4RKP+