HOLY SHIT! DeSantis just ended tenure in Florida!

twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1547617658161401857

Attached: dechadis.png (1080x2160, 343.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/12/11/787176743/trump-to-sign-order-against-anti-semitism-at-colleges-worrying-free-speech-advoc
foxnews.com/media/sen-lindsey-graham-reveals-supports-trump-desantis-gop-2024-nominee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 they will create floating universities out at sea

There is literally 0 reasons to be against this. This is a net benefit in every possible way. This should have been the standard, why wasnt it?

Yea tenure is retarded. Should be the national standard and hopefully it will be when DeSantis wins in 2024.

Based.

Now do Yankee hunting permits.

Attached: 1655256856217.jpg (720x754, 106.2K)

As a liberal this is actually a good thing. Get rid of all the educators that don't actually teach.

He literally can’t do anything wrong

zion ron building his resume to give you the big jew screw

>They build outer heaven but for abortions and corrupt education

kys glowie

>t. Marxist university professor who won't have a job in 5 years

Wait for the shrieks coming from the liberals who have used tenure as a shield for their abominable political beliefs.
This is Florida, jack. We don't cotton to no commies edumucating our kids.

Fucking based. Worthless commie midwits BTFO.

Desantis is da Man.

Yup and checked

Only being reviewed every 5 years is sti incredibly lenient. Most plebs are basically reviewed on a continual basis, it's called having a boss.

Ron DeSantis is literally the son of a Soviet jewish red glowie
“My handlers used to tell me, never bother with leftists. Aim higher.”

Hahaha hoes mad.

Nice. Maybe if he becomes president this could happen at the federal level.

Thank God. I had a professor from Romania who was a dick to me and other people in a class. He was the only one who taught Mechanical System Design and he couldn't teach for shit yet he was somehow tenure even though no one liked him.

OY VEY YOU SAID ISRAEL IS A FASCIST COUNTRY? YOU'RE FIRED

Not sure about this one. What does the "performance review" entail? I realize the abysmal state of academia currently, but tenure, in principle, is to protect unpopular opinions within the system.

This. Dude signed antisemitism bills for Florida in Tel Aviv, what does that tell you

>to protect unpopular opinions within the system.
No it's not. That's just how it was sold. It's to protect the leftist indoctrination machine which has had a stranglehold on American society for decades.

Tells me I'm gonna vote for Trump instead.

Uh huh.

Ron's the jew's pick. He's been tasked with trying to do a Reagan 2.0 schtick to try to rein liberal excess in and fight Europe/Russia/China.

It's not going to work. Niggerkike America is already defeated. His little buttgoy fans can stay mad.

Cope and seethe tranny Lmfao

>npr.org/2019/12/11/787176743/trump-to-sign-order-against-anti-semitism-at-colleges-worrying-free-speech-advoc

That is pretty based.

>voting for Trump to avoid a jewish puppet
LMAO give it a rest nobody buys your (((Trump))) shilling.

Attached: 1620922429505.jpg (665x915, 169.5K)

>DeSantis just ended tenure in Florida!
Yes!! Yes!! Turn it up Butthead!!

Attached: BeavisButthead1.jpg (1008x567, 57.58K)

Now if only we had term limits in congress.

I wouldn't keep some Marxist fellator all because they agree on the one issue of Israel, they're still cryptojews in the end.

No one's coping but you. Death to America, White power.

Attached: eurotrash david harsanyi.png (496x787, 615.46K)

Good. Tenure protects more shitty teachers than it does good teachers.

Desantis is going to win 2024.

tfw d&c shilling over DeSantis and Trump doesn’t ever bother you because DeSantis is already your governor

Attached: 1592222387452.png (447x458, 272.26K)

>Ron's the jew's pick.
I totally believe you.

foxnews.com/media/sen-lindsey-graham-reveals-supports-trump-desantis-gop-2024-nominee

Attached: 1657903119085.jpg (1700x1700, 721.38K)

i don't vote, israeli memeflag.

I'm a part time prof not in FL to be fair but this is cool.

I can't get full time work due to tenured niggers I do basic math shit so no bias left right what not.

I don't want to go full time desu night school is based people aren't dumb they just never needed trig etc motivated etc.

I want college to be good again

Nigger who does the reviews?

Faggots will protect faggots.

This changes nothing.

He should still only be a running mate to Trump in 2024.

he is what trump should have been... its still important that trump runs and wins.... america first needs to be stretched out... he can pick 2 terms after trump and the democratic reaction to another term is done

Groomer Graham is worried he'll finally have to register as a sex offender if Desantis wins.

So glad I live here.

I understand that's how it's viewed currently, because of how shit the system is. But I was literally in academia for years and personally witnessed one professor's ass get saved by it. Ironically because she was an "anti-feminist" and, also ironically, in Florida. I'm simply suggesting that abolishing tenure may not be the solution to the failings of academia.

You're awfully concerned about elections for someone who doesn't vote.

>Dude signed antisemitism bills
>signed antisemitism bills
>signed

Did he found the bill? Did he publicly promote the bill? Did he want the bill to pass or did he reluctantly sign the bill due to not wanting to commit political suicide and have no hope of changing anything on a national level?

Sometimes you have to concede a battle to win the war

Good, I think California is only a shitty place so long as you are within a 25 mile radius away from a University. The locals are alright, not the woke zoomers.

No, I'm not concerned about elections at all. I'm concerned about race soldiers getting sucked into American side quests.

The only solution for America and conservatives is death.

Remember when Trump pushed to see the Jan 6th boomers released from prison for committing literally no crime?
That was great. He really tries to protect his political supporters.

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-084651.jpg (1080x806, 130.51K)

Academics argue they need tenure to ensure they have enough time to complete certain projects and to prevent firings for controversial research, but in practice you'll get fired anyway for anything that is actually controversial (like racial differences in IQ for example) and not just "lets study why the white man is bad and amerikkka is racist" which they'll pretend is controversial but is actively promoted by the university

No, it's true that DeSantis is an Israel supporter like every other politician, but this laughable line from Trump shills about Trump being the anti-jew candidate is fucking hilarious and retarded.

they did this so they can fire professors who don't swear allegiance to Israel.

Exactly, not to mention Florida needs him for as long as they can have him as well.

This post is a really good example of why conservatives need to be exterminated. The European race globally -- Americas, Europe, Russia, Antipodes -- is being systematically genocided specifically by a jewish occupation force that spreads and cements itself through international capital.

And conservatives focus on appeasing these occupiers and maneuvering the European race into greater danger.

Tenure is the only thing that keeps conservative professors from being fired for saying anything controversial.

Keep in mind who runs universities and who will be doing these performance checks.

Lol so a bunch of globohomo schools can finally push out all the old boomers professors that won't push their faggy agenda.

Def can't see this genius plan backfiring. Based DeSantis does it again.