Say hello to the new Belgian Foreign Minister Hadja Lahbib, a former TV presenter of Algerian origin

Say hello to the new Belgian Foreign Minister Hadja Lahbib, a former TV presenter of Algerian origin

Attached: hadja.jpg (1280x720, 70.43K)

Belgium isn’t a real country anyways

Neither are you, toothpaste. Soon you will eat the bugs after the farmers will be crushed

what sort of kitchen is this looks high tech af

Breathe gass, Moshe

NATOshills and their golems have the audacity as justapose "white" westtoid GAYTO and the "mongol" Russians.
Meanwhile we see s total 3rd world-ation of western politics. In braitain nonwhites are about to completely dominate the goverment

well i dont wanna be that guy but im prettty sure out of all countries mentioned thus far yours the least real one

Trump attacked her toot parts

>Neither are you, toothpaste. Soon you will eat the bugs after the farmers will be crushed
Based Jew BTFOing the gringos once again

thats a man

At least I have gas, do you plan to freeze to death in the winter

My country is 2500 years old

bob check pls

You aren't even a real people. The farmer revolt is just a taste of what's going to come. Does it trigger a blood fear in you? It should. You're who they're organizing against, and you know it.

Attached: 290a48b4dc2ef3948487312e2ed407fc.jpg (333x500, 27.41K)

no it's not

I would fuck this.

LMAOOO

WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIEEET

so it has that much more shit, piss and stink soaked into it - weird flex, but whatevers clever, kosheranon

The Netherlands has one of the biggest natural gas supplies of Europe. In Groningen. Come try some

Based. Im glad. When is my circumcision?

Bruh if I had a penny for every time you guys thought you won only to get assblasted after, I'd be as rich as that jew Larry Fink.

>Hadja Lahbib
That’s a sephardi jew if i’ve ever seen one

Would

Your country got erased from the map 1800 years ago by a white Roman man named Hadrian, using European troops.

You only exist at the leisure of Anglos who *granted* it to you. Europeans decide your fate, however you look at it.

Just remember any time the Dutch say "globalist" they really do, as you suspect, mean Jews.

wtf kinda front cover book blurb is "extravagently denounced and praised"? Do I need an inverse semitic dogwhistle to english dictionary to understand wtf their point is?

Do you think you're in charge? Lmfao

It’s a 70 years old and you have arrived in Palestine for your final annihilation

Attached: 71292CB2-DEA9-49AF-B682-8BC68CD01E07.jpg (790x530, 104.28K)