Why doesn't the US just invade Russia now?

they have been struggling to take an africa tier shithole so what chance do they have against the US, all of NATO could attack right now and they'd be in Moscow in 96 hours

Attached: 1638372592463.jpg (1000x1500, 567.07K)

she should be cleaning the kitchen

BINLAAAAND
Y SO MUCH BEEENIS ON POL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 22312213123.jpg (896x1643, 144.44K)

Turkey should seize american nukes and establish themselves as the prominent power in the area.

Because we in Europe use and need their oil, or did you forget that little detail turkish monkey brain.

Attached: 290.jpg (290x159, 14.52K)

Attached: 1641079692656.jpg (600x506, 54.26K)

invade Russia and take their oil

>us invade russia
For the same reason russia didn't invade your country.

GOD i wish my ass were that FAT

Came here to say I'm surprised it was not an Amerimutt.
It was a Roach.
Same mutt disgusting genes, though.

Envision the smell

>i wish my ass was that fat
>saudi arabia
HARAM, SHOW TITS, GET TO THE KITCHEN OR BTFO.

The reason is that Russia has demonstrated to be military superior to the United States and any European country.
That and nukes.

You, Britoid would have no chance against Russia, even in conventional means only...

Russian women are whores

>russian women are hoes
Easily rapable.

Nukes.

no sane person can look at this and say she isn't built for BBC. You have to be lying to yourself at that point

>Why doesn't the US just invade Russia now?
Because then they'd have to contend with the real Russian army, not the one created in their propaganda narrative.

>Why doesn't the US just invade Russia now?

Russia can't win a conventional war against NATO, but they could tie in a nuclear war. Russia could wipe the slate clean and there would be no more humans.

Because there's nothing here worth taking besides oil

US couldn't beat goat herders with no tanks, no aircraft, no air defense and no anti tank weapons.

Attached: 1630957299414.jpg (1024x849, 70.66K)

We need a casus belli