You hate on Turkey meanwhile those 2 shitholes exists

>been niggers of Western world before niggers
>Spain spawned abominations of nations
>less whiter than Turkey for having arabic and african genes
>annoying and gayish sounding languages especially their names
>weak and irrelevant to the point Italians were raped by Moroccans in WW2
>racist towards other Europeans but very loving and caring for niggers taking them into Europe
>shit infrastructure and architecture
>some of the most left leaning people
Meanwhile Turkey
>hardworking people being invited to work in Europe
>beautiful language
>whiter than Italy and Spain most of people having Central Asian, Iranid and European genes being considered by Hitler honorary aryans
>strong and relevant to the point they attacked and cucked Russians and continues conquering on shitskins
>welcoming towards white people, hateful towards shitskins building militarized borders
>despite the economical issues manages to have decent infrastructure and architecture
>very right leaning people the only ones having direct attacks on commies

There is no more underrated nation than Turkey and it should deserve more respect for all what they had done and for who are.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Italy-Spain.jpg (400x320, 63.42K)

Can you tell who is italian and who is turk in this picture?

Attached: Italian-Turk Wedding.jpg (630x840, 104.68K)

shut up, dicklet

t.rice muncher chinknip rapebabey

Man is Italian, am i right ?

Seethe.

Attached: turgay btfo.png (3156x1408, 1.06M)

The ones from the left Italians, the ones from the right Turks
I'm spared from dicklet genes
Go twerk somewhere else narco tranny macaco

Yes

Nose and Mussolini like face gave it away.

What about this one? Who is the turk and who is the italian?

Attached: Turk-Italian couple.jpg (602x689, 62.9K)

guy looks Italian, girl looks foreign (not necessarily turkish though). Besides, no one hates turks here, they are fairly irrelevant for good and bad to modern Italy so we are generally neutral

I've one too, can you guess who is the turk and who is the Italian in this pic?

Attached: turc.jpg (1024x572, 64.72K)

The existence of Anzu alone makes Turkey better than those shitholes.

He is most likely an ""American"", Chicano from /leftypol/ I suppose and that's ofc a proxy.

same as the other

he could be Moor with a proxy too.

>Turkish nationalist defending Turkey from his home in Seoul
Color me shocked.

Attached: italians do it better.jpg (1440x2560, 672.63K)

why did that turk dress up as an Italian, is he having another of those idenity crisis that turks are known for?

Attached: 1603797204543.jpg (815x948, 122.24K)

1st one 100% fake since many Kurds are just rape babies and some of them have shit genes from poos and arabs, now let's don't forget how Italy is getting colonized by Romanians and Albanians which ain't that bad since they're good while other parts niggers have more control than Italians and girls are raped while Italians don't do a shit just stay and watch unlike Turks who have daily pogroms and raids against them

Attached: 6Ji0BXs.jpg (3000x2029, 493.74K)

Ignore the butthurt terrone larping as white dude.

Spain belongs to African and Arabian Bvlls aka Al Andalus, now get on your knees cum skin white boi

Attached: 1657633434499.jpg (753x1000, 237.89K)

>Italy: 60 million population, of which 9 million immigrants
>turgay: 80 million population of which 20 million Kurds 1-2 million immigrants and 8 million rapefugees
It's ogre for turkcels

Attached: 1601730438881.jpg (248x476, 34.9K)

What's with the passive-aggressiveness? Are you butthurt or something?

the milanesoid gives in towards its servile instincts towards the crescent moon flag

I just asked you a question like you did two times already, what's with the projection lmao?

Turks are actually quite white in general because of Turkish slave traders capturing Europeans as far away as Iceland and bringing them back to Turkey during the ottoman empire. One of the Turkish guy who works in my local chip shop looks like a German, his about 6'2 with dirty blonde hair. Most Turkish people look like Italians tho.

Nah I just love your culture, history, actions and I appreciate your help during the Korea war

Attached: 2ll73rzfaai61.jpg (960x685, 94.52K)

The last emir of Al-Andalus cried like a bitch after Castillians kicked him out of the peninsula.

ah I was right and you indeed are a butthurt calogeroid. You know why I'm not butthurt about turkey? Because I know for a fact my ancestors aren't mistery meat for north africa, unlike you Calogero

You obviously replied with that because you felt insulted. You are insecure about not being seen as white.

Time for Spaniards to embrace their BBC african heritage

Attached: 1657632612596.png (800x581, 480.41K)

>anyone who contradicts me is a terrone
>please my brown turkish master insult me more slurp slurp your semen is sooo good i will build you another mosque in milanabbad
P*lentoids are a bigger tragedy than even térronoids. The average Mimmuzzo is just a lazy scammer, the Ambrogino is a natural-bred submissive servant desperately seeking approval from anyone.

Attached: the polentoid.png (896x2568, 512.58K)

(OP)
wow, a south korean not sucking European or American dick, found the contrarian. Not contrarian in not sucking dick though.

So I can't ask similar questions of my own and only you can because...reasons? Nice cope. If that offended you go cry somewhere else.

Koreans were bred to suck foreign dicks tbf, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, American, doesn't matter, the eternal gook will gulp it all down.

I can feel your emotions radiating through my screen

Turkish slave trades from Iceland isn't exactly what name implies it to be. Most of those sailors were Tunisians and other Berbers who kidnapped and sold them to north Africa. ''White'' admixture comes from central asian Devils Gate/Yamnaya mixing with EEF/Caucasians and little bit of Slavic blood.
Southern Europe has lowest amounts of birth rates in Europe. Even lower than western Turkey kek. If anything you will be replaced harder than us.

>desperately seeking approval from anyone.
I'm not the one desperately larping about my skin color on a tibetan carpet waving forum, nor do I particularly care about turkey. I do hate terroni above all else though, since I have to pay for your shitholes

That's your ass sores, they're becoming so glowing hot that the air around you is beginning to radiate.

Aww you are getting frustrated :)