Does Any Forums still play World of Warcraft?

Does Any Forums still play World of Warcraft?

Attached: 1657983932496.png (583x812, 383.79K)

This is why I don’t play anymore

I quit with cataclysm. Something about destroying a bunch of shit I just saved ruined the game for me.

No. It’s boring. So the fags can have it.

Cataclysm improved some boring aspects of grinding, but yes, it was the last update I encountered before growing up

>mmo
No, i don't play this shit.

I will only play Classic from time to time

Every new extension made it worse. Even going back to vanilla.

I stuck it out til MOP, which actually was a fun game, if not WOWish. Oh, did try WOD, which was a cellphone game. My god was it terrible. That was it for me. I do miss the old WOW though. It was a great time. Open-world PVP, wandering monsters, great storylines, occasional GMs playing along. Oh well.

>I'm proud to be the feature producer of changing some strings around
Actually pathetic

This is the same argument as "but they only riot in cities!"
it boring BECAUSE faggots and losers took it over, and this is the next step of their conquest
cities are democrat hell-holes BECAUSE we let niggers and jews take them over and now we ignore them ruining OUR culture centers because "eh, they conquered it years ago"

Final Fantasy 14 is better. No social contract and nips are pretty based.

no I jumped ship back in 2010. this game is a pale shadow to its former glory

>tranny fantasy xiv

So does this mean I can play as Body 2 without a top like Body 1?

WoW was fun because of its community, yes, but it also relied on feeling a sense of reward from the quests that I simply don't feel anymore

If you still pay the woke maggots infesting blizzard's rotting corpse, you're a stupid fucking moron

Classic was a failure, so they figured they have nothing else to lose.

Time to ramp up that bullshit.

I only kept playing all these years because I was holding out for the female worgen model update. Only to drop it permanently at BFA when the update finally arrived because there is no content. It's not fair.

Attached: 3AqIQOhVWRuCOA8a.jpg (430x368, 16.36K)

>worgen

D&D helped me get laid.
I’m certain you faggots have helped other anons get laid lol