You bigots did this!!

dailydot.com/debug/instacart-shopper-huge-central-market-order-canceled/?amp

Attached: instacart-cancellation.jpg (700x350, 38.83K)

>dude orders a bunch of food
>sees nigger is the pickup
>doesn't want a bunch of half eaten food delivered
>cancels order
nothing wrong with it.

What is instashart?

Racism won't be allowed in the year 2040, fyi

fuck I read it as instashart too kek

Order from online app, be surprised person delivering is not white like in the ad.

Why surprise? It's the most shit tier job there is.

The T is for Tranny, the U is your You. The R is for Retard (which you R) and the D is for Dead. TURD.

You can arrange a black person to do your grocery shopping for you and they will drive it to your home. Any time i have been in a grocery and there is a black person/family, it has 100% always been an instacart shopper. Happened yesterday. They wear a little necklace with a pouch that has the owner’s credit card in it. They often bring their entire families for some reason.

DUDE i found out this app 4 years ago i was making like more than 500$ a week plus tips for like 15h/20h a week until all the niggers came and took the jobs.. so piss

American laziness never ceases to amaze me, I knew a Texan expat that complained he hated front loading washers because he has to bend more.

She looks like a fuckin’ cabbage patch kid.

It’s sort of shameful as an American to hear that lol. Was he fat?

Had a nigger on my ass this morning,
I Took cate of it.

Attached: wkdQXIM.gif (378x392, 1.86M)

Kek, fat as fuck. He was always out of breath after taking the stairs. He also hated driving here because everything is so cramped.

Didn't read story saw a fat nigger and know they are the prob.

don't you have drive through to pick up your groceries?

Fuck instacart. I hoe they go out of business. Ever since it got popular, my local (previously White grocery store) is filled to the brim with filthy fucking nigger instacart shoppers. I would never use that service to begin with but imagine allow a nigger to handle your food. Disgusting. Even the few times I’ve gone to an upscale restaurant and I have a nigger server, I will get up and leave.

>American laziness
You mean American enterprising.

>fucking retard instasharter keeps messaging me "is this it?? They don't have that....is blank ok?"
Dude probably said fuck off I'll go get it myself lmao
Also any poor wagie who works in grocery will tell you they fucking hate those personal shoppers too

Her last name is Gibbs lol can't make this shit up.

used to work at instacart kek, I mean.... business must have been booming during the pandemic.