Amazon at it again, redditors creaming themselves

>be a subterranean race of bearded midget men who hardly ever see sunlight
HOWEVER:
>your queen is a big booty black woman

Why are corporations so obsessed with this kind of thing? Is it a fetish?

Attached: file-20220224-12782-11e33fr.png (1356x668, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TQB-7ddAJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read the books instead
Its better than LOTR and whatever else you can think of

It's a competition to see who can pozz the hardest. The winner gets new loans from BlackRock

Why would Bezos need loans

I have read the books. They're fun.

> The Critical Drinker
The Sad Tale of The Rings Of Power
youtube.com/watch?v=2TQB-7ddAJk

He's got to pay for his space trip LARPs somehow.

Because anything Euro or Anglo-centric to the enemy must be destroyed or violated to dismantle any source of white pride.

I wouldn't care as much if they made her bearded. You know, like all dwarf women are in the books.

WEES WUD KAAANGS

Attached: 1657979606431m.jpg (1024x772, 204.96K)

I was there Galfolf,
I was there 3,000 years ago

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1645388772604.jpg (720x720, 90.6K)

affirmative action is simply “legalized” discrimination

Because of ESG-rating

Technically Amazon doesn’t have rights to the silmarillion so the whole show is just going to be a glorified fan fiction

Can't be stop me from adding it to my be sonarr.

He doesn’t but that’s what happens when you have almost 0% interest loans corporations are like “free money, hell yea we’re taking it!”

Actually you're right desu
I read this somewhere too
Their credit ratings are so good that they have unlimited money and use other banks to pay the other bank when they ask

There will likely be many elaborate theories trying to explian this, but all of them become onnecessary, once you understand this.

USA is non-white nation. Since it's non-white nation, it casts large amount of non-white actors.

It is so simple, and yet people here make up exceptionally elaborate theories that vaporize if Occam razor appears within light year of them, just to avoid admitting this simple truth.

It’s really criminal, these multinational banks get the almost free interest rates but you know if a small business man walks into a bank for a loan he’ll be getting the higher rates, this is how mom and pop gets run out of business.

henlo pizzagate frens. Are those the pedo triangles?

Attached: 1657730545638.jpg (1076x1196, 789.82K)

its liberal racism
promoting same race sex to blacks while rubbing whites faces in blackness