This is public transportation in Canada. They thank their bus drivers instead of paying them a good wage

This is public transportation in Canada. They thank their bus drivers instead of paying them a good wage.

Attached: canada.webm (406x720, 1.69M)

Riding the Ctrain is funny as fuck.

Attached: Snapchat-539965116.jpg (720x1195, 236.81K)

Ehhhh cooousiiiin

Attached: Snapchat-1163720259.jpg (720x1195, 185.55K)

is it true that canadians thank the lover
of their wife and that they win when you kill them?

Attached: Snapchat-1629683877.jpg (720x1280, 325.57K)

i fucking hate when you thank them and they just sit there silently
stupid fucking bitch

Bus drivers in my city make a ton of money

Stupid cunt just wanted to show her face. Another display of toxic female narcissism, just like all of tiktok/instagram.

The bus drivers here make fucking bank plus benefits. AND its free to ride AND they get thank yous. What now?

18/hr to start, 28-35 after a few years plus union and bennies.

One bus driver i know straight chills and plays mario kart irl on three routes because hes too senior to fire. Always early or on time, great guy.

We have this gay shit in Britain too. I'm paying this cunt for a service, am I supposed to say thank you for doing his job and not crashing the bus?

This is normal in bongistan too and every other country I’ve visited. Do Americans thank anybody for anything anymore or has your society eroded to the point that basic gratitude no longer exists?

We do that here too

damn you crackers are dumb af

we don't thank bus drivers in the us

Why thank them at all? Just get on or off the bus. I don't understand this pointless culture of worthless platitudes.

We thank bus drivers here, it's an anglo-saxon thing, you wouldn't get it because you're a mutt

Imagine being so self centered and retarded you think only people in your country people get thank yous

The nigs rarely thank them

You're a nigger then.
While I never "thank" anyone for doing their job. I will at least wave in recognition. Everyone else says thank you tho.

We thank the driver here too. only foreign scum and trash don't thank the driver

its a retarded dying out cracker thing cause you deflect of how evil your race is

Here in Morocco, the bus driver gets kicked in the head before people get off.

nice i keep driving my big ass white hybrid suv

Shine my shoes sambo

why should a black person have tot hank a racist white devil?

Lol. They START at 30 usd here plus full benefits and its a union job. So OT every minute after eight hours

They shouldn't be ignored. A nod, a wave a smile. No need for thanks tho.

I hate public transportation so much it's unreal.

also roastie ofc managed to put her face in to..
>oh my gawd u are so pretty

> Black
> Person
Kys faggot

You aren't a person

Attached: 1657970267165.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>Blah blah blah
Shut up nigger

Attached: 110 mile run.jpg (771x900, 137.94K)

here we thank the bus for not breaking down

its you crackers who are not human, you are albino monkeys

We do the same here in the UK (most parts), you probably put a gun in their faces and rob them.

>Black
>Person
PICK ONE!
Also, time-stamped pic of your hand you fucking lilly ass white bitch.

it's just polite.
I said thanks to the electrician that fitted my new light-bulb yesterday.

what? there is public transportation in north america?

Zoomer

It is nice to be recognized for providing a service well. I've had horrible bus drivers, one drove over a sidewalk onto grass to hit a bike rack which he didn't get fired for, one that would hard break every 30 seconds which caused the people at the back of the bus to fly down the stairs to the middle of the bus, drivers that spun out, one that hit a parked car, then you have cab drivers which are just horrible.

low iq cracker saw the same comment as the other one and he made the same one, this is how inferior you are cracker monkey

Who left that there? I'll pick it up

this
did she think it was funny or stupid, or both? fucking cunts.

Attached: 1630548376627.jpg (720x720, 235.97K)

after the first ten "thank you"'s back you would lose your mind if you kept going with this

We humans do yes, now fuck off back to pakimalia

Would you prefer he crashes? What's stopping you from being nice? The fact you're to poor to afford to buy take public transit?

in poland we do this too
but only when its a small van-type bus or when you exit in the front near the driver

I'm very likely older than you faggot.

Theres one important thing she didnt note about the passengers.

And the fact that she was oblivious to that is symptomatic of being a liberal.

I'll let pol weight in on that.

OK, that’s cringe, but being forced to tip when you eat out is even more cringe.
>ftw no tipping chad here

>Memeflag

Post wrist faggot.

You're a white pathetic loser who is desperate for (yous) go fuck yourself you transparent idiot.

It's okay op your probably chinese and you were raised without manners, never too late to learn you know.

>This is public transportation in Canada. They thank their bus drivers instead of paying them a good wage.

I see the same thing happen here in my country. It's being a good mannered simply, just like you open a door for others, especially for a lady. of course niggers can't understand manners.

I don't say thanks, but if its like night ill tell the driver to have a good evening if im exiting from the front.
But of course OP is a nigger with no manners who doesn't realize that public system bus drivers in Canada make a shit ton of money PLUS insanely good retirement benefits and pension.