What was the moment that made you start to question the media's lies?

What was the moment that made you start to question the media's lies?

For me it was this time I was contributing valid knowledge to a conversation with another white man and some fat hispanic woman that was not involved in the conversation came up from behind and told me to shut up because I was white.

Attached: PEPE_THE_FROG_1000-920x584-143565277.jpg (920x584, 41.12K)

White ppl are based.

I became familiar with the term kayfabe in elementary school.

Wow cool story bro

Media Trump hatred and sjw videos back in 2015-2016

based

AAfag

When I found out the holocaust could not have possibly occurred as they said it did.

Attached: 1652893553930.png (2402x1300, 151.67K)

shut up whitey

Mine was the presidential debates with Ron Paul
>Dude asks some question about middle eastern politics
>Ron Paul gives an intelligent response
>Light clapping
>WE MUST PROTECT ISRAEL
>crowd erupts

Clown world has been here for a long time.

Attached: 1657411809256.jpg (1024x851, 72.16K)

Getting Islam pilled in 2015

TDS. The absolute 24/7 lies and bullshit they made up to shit talk Trump every day up to and including current day was ridiculous. When world news became america only news and america only news was 'what horrible things did donald do today?'

I will not be silenced.

First Rpublican presidential debate of 2015.

Well getting into Alex Jones from like 2006 onwards took me down the 9/11 rabbit hole, I came to see the news as a joke, very little is there to inform you, its just to tell you what to think.

Since then it's gotten much worse of course, libya, Syria, covid, ukraine cemented it for me.

It was way back when the extremely self-superior & liberal local news media of my city would swoop into my neighborhood to try to blow up what were just normal everyday fistfights between different groups of poor guttersnipe city kids into menacing stories of the evil working class white people using vicious hatecrime campaigns to oppress innocent saintly negroid youth

>What was the moment that made you start to question the media's lies?

for me it was around 2005 when I started reading forum posts about 9/11 being an inside job and also watching various documentaries like Loose Change and starting to read infowars. Even though I still considered myself libertarian or liberal, and I wasn't fully redpilled until 2015, it was roughly around 2005 or so when I was a freshman in high school that I realized our media was completely and utterly controlled by zionist special interests

from the first time I heard them regurgitate the phrase 'nobody could have seen it coming'

ugh, the neckbeard "skeptic" deboonker crowd of innanet 1.0 days were truly slimy & pathetic

The coverage of the massacre at Waco.
t. irl oldfag

Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ

Attached: Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ.jpg (533x684, 161.35K)

When the Obama administration killed Michael Hastings in his car with a drive-by wire.

Gamergate. Watching both the mainstream media and a niche market like games journalism reading the same script sealed the deal. I already didn't trust the media, and knew games "journalism" was a joke, but having outlets like CNN and MSNBC came running to the defense of literal whos was eye opening. And after that ran its' course, we had the media meltdown over Trump.

Attached: barack.png (819x508, 229.24K)

Iraq war. I was 11.

Even Any Forums censored GamerGate. Probably Female game dev slept with a journalist so he would write good articles about her game and then she bullied some guy into suicide and Any Forums went crazy about it.