Is it me or the food quality has declined immensely?

I vividly remember the delicious taste and smell of envelope shaped buns with curd but now they all taste like shit and there's too much powdered sugar or some other slimy wet shit. Same goes to anything else including meat, salads, grain, cheese, fish, tea etc as if they're adding something inorganic that's not supposed to be there.

I don't think that it has to do anything with my taste receptors. Even drinks like sprite don't taste the way they used to. I also remember there were various kiosks that were selling "homemade" food which were pretty tasty and cheap, but now it's completely gone or being replaced with soulless cafees and popular restaurants. Even the package quality has gone to shit not to mention the reduced size

Attached: 16577226887130.jpg (909x1103, 464.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_PF9JmtGZa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute feet

You're just depressed because you have no God.

wow burger ruined i hate roasties

t. LARPer faggot LARPing to a dead sandnigger religion
woweeeeee imagine being a zoomer trying to emulate a boomer

the last thing you'd want on your burger is someone's foot fungus

You've got covid

I wanna deepthroat that foot burger

Yes it's declined immensely.
Cheap substitute ingredients are used in the stead of proper ingredients, and artificial (aka chemical) flavouring agents are used to imitate the real deal.
Your body can tell the difference and besides the malicious effect on your health, it doesn't taste right because you're expecting the real thing but it isn't the real thing.

you're getting old, nigger

Sounds like you have depression or had covid. Food is engineered to be more delicious than ever before. Ingredients and nutrition are shit, but the additives are on point.

>wow burger ruined
Wtf woman kill burgers now

Just cook your own food, nigger.

Can confirm.

Ewww. People are so delusional with foot fetish fixation.... women are gross with the feet bs. kek

Attached: signal-2022-06-26-10-23-05-524.gif (500x290, 459.67K)

It's gone down.

I got my usual Friday feast the other day after a long ass werk. 2 quarter pounds. Large fry. 2 apple pies. A chocolate shake malted and a diet coke.

The beef isnt the same. The buns arent the same. The fries suck non ow.

The cost for that little bit of food?

$23

Absurd

Attached: 4yjesiaykp851.jpg (640x772, 73.68K)

Can confirm, i really miss small bread bakeries we used to have which are no more, havent tasted bread like that in more than 15 years.

go habs go

Supply chain issues are hitting restaurants pretty hard, and they’re altering menu items or removing them altogether. Same goes for manufactured food. I prefer to make my own tomato soup, but saw the ONE brand I will buy on sale. Package looked the same. Heated up a bowl and it smelled different when I took it out. I sampled the spoon after stirring it and it was VERY different. I checked the label and it had changed to potatoes being the first ingredient (WTF) and they were using tomato paste and added a bunch of sugar and other shit. I don’t eat out or really buy much pre-packaged food but I have family and friends swearing off this or that because “it’s different now” or “quality is bad” or whatever. McDonalds is the one I hear the most complaining about lately.

Sorry but you can't have readily available whole foods anymore because the nigger population has exploded, and to keep them fed we need to reduce everything to cheap substitutions artificially flavored with chemicals. Compound that with green farming enforcement, and government mandated lockdowns that ruined the supply chain, this makes the cost of raising any whole foods wildly expensive and thus unviable for many farms local or otherwise. So they turn to cheaper alternatives to survive and hope you don't notice or at least get hooked on all the sugar they dump into it.

Of course this is all planned and desired in order to reduce the population's health and mental acumen to make you easier to control for the developing world government.

Attached: 1622959015726.jpg (874x612, 93.32K)

based monkey thot eliminator

i would byte her toes off

I'm still trying to find buns like picrel. They used to contain pure white curd with weren't coated with sugar powder but now they they're filled with some all sorts of shit except pure curd and it's always coated with some sugary stuff which ruins everything.

Attached: 728925-012adcf7.jpg (800x605, 41.03K)

>complains that shit food tastes even shittier in current year
pottery

I thought that was foot sandwich

i ate something like this with lemon jam inside

we require a connection to the metaphysical user, doesn't have to be christianity, they mostly got it wrong.

yes sir

I’m not familiar with that pastry, but you might have to learn to make your own. I had to start baking my croissants from scratch because nobody, NOBODY, around here makes them from 100% butter now.

The China virus likely stole your sense of smell and taste.

Yes, Europe and Eastern Europe used to have way better quality than America/Canada and now it seems like it is basically the same. This happened over the last 2-3 years
>t. leaf

I've noticed this for a while now. My only conclusion is that they spray sanitizer on everything now, and it seeps into the food, especially bread.

Attached: 0912210077263.jpg (900x600, 222.17K)

actually, with curd inside, that would be khachapuri

Its not you. Its the first time i have seen some fruit not right at the supermarket where i buy. Most fruits were allright,but some not.
Thats the sancions,i can understand giving logistics to Ukraine,but that trade war and that not energy from Russia is fucking all of us. Ukraine is not innOtan,but instead of mantaingin It local and as s proxy war,some up there are escalating things to make it no local

gay ass french faggot

>Even drinks like sprite don't taste the way they used to
So, again, around 2-3 years ago in Europe they started adding aspartame to just regular Sprite in the name of cutting out sugar.. They didn't do this in Canada or the US yet as far as I know.. So, yes, Sprite is basically Diet Sprite now.

Sounds like seed oils have made their way over to Europe and displaced butter.

>My only conclusion
You should add the hypothesis that you are a fucking absolute moron to your possible conclusions.

/nupol/ are a bunch of fat manbabies that relish eating fast food.

>Europe used to have way better quality than America/Canada
American beef is the best in the world you're a coping retard with nothing to feel proud about.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-24-22h45m07s723.png (1248x520, 415.21K)

>$23
>absurd
Not too absurd when you remind yourself that you just ate 72 hours worth of calories in a single meal fatstack

>curd inside
They’re probably substituting something cheaper and dumping sugar in to cover the swap. It would be like swapping cream cheese out for marscapone, or cottage cheese for ricotta.

found a video of OP
youtu.be/_PF9JmtGZa0

I've seen this pic plenty of times but I've always wondered its context. Why the black spot on the floor? Is he puking blood?

What was the Kcal count by your math? I dont give a shit enought to waste my time adding it up.

cigarette ashes

On my second go and still no such effects.

Go be a faggot someplace else, faggot.

Why are any of you fuckheads going to McDonald's at all??

Attached: McDonald'sHouse.jpg (610x458, 70.23K)

It's not your imagination. Fast food is very very shit now. I have noticed the slime. The powder is most likely preservatives. I have stopped eating any fast food, however I will sometimes have McDonald's fries.

Attached: images (87).jpg (763x402, 26.14K)

Fukin kek

sounds like you need a wife to cook you your weird estoner food user.

late stage alcoholism. shit, piss and puke blood and bile. ive seen it happen and been there myself. 3 years clean BINGBINGWAHOO!

Accidentally lit something on fire. Likely with a cigarette. That's how late stage alcoholics roll.

I miss the 20th century.

Attached: McDonald's24.jpg (942x1024, 929.59K)

Curd is tastier, especially when it's fresh from the oven.

Yeah, also everything especially meat is now packed in plastic containers or polyethylene which ruins the taste. Also I rarely see any glass bottles and tinfoil packages.

Soda tastes like shit now

No, as good as always, my farmers are doing alright, you just eat garbage and probably everything you purchase is processed, cancerous with endocrine disruptors additives or even mixed with powder insect which is tremendously popular these days, the 99% of Any Forums has no idea about genotoxicity components yet they love talking about the jewvax, water with oestrogen and shit like that
It's a comedy board after all