Why is he getting a free pass?

twitter.com/EricMMatheny/status/1547353301930459136

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-07-13-at-1.06.14-PM.jpg (1658x1164, 279.57K)

Has the jan 6 commission thing even mentioned Ray Epps yet?

i haven't heard a single word. About Ray.

Because he glows

Can some fren here with skillz make me a Wray Epps glow nigger meme?will post rare pepes!!!

Attached: 60egsg.jpg (1000x500, 123.43K)

Because he is a federally protected asset. Many such cases.

Because he's leading the investigation from behind the scenes. He's actually the real President

>be other Capitol rioters
>NYT does expose calling them evil terrorists
>get thrown in prison without bail

>be Rap Epps
>NYT does sob story saying you're innocent
>no arrest or consequences
They don't care. They know he (and all the planners) will get away with it.

Nigger glows

Attached: CEAC6A88-0671-4B6F-B56C-A7697565064C.png (1242x2208, 2.16M)

best i can do

H'es more than likely not a fed at all. He's probably on contract working as a union thug or for some other politcal action group that serves directly for a senator or congressman. Maybe his supervisor is an ex fbi boss that hires people like him to do dirty work, there won't ever be a direct cash pipeline from him to the federal government but winks and nods probably direct his actions.

It's all ridiculous because people just want him to talk. They want to know what his story is, and he won't talk. He won't come forward and just explain wtf was going on, instead he dodges interviews and disappears. That's weird. Most of the other 1/6 people come forward and explain the whole ordeal and what they were doing.

Attached: epps.gif (300x169, 1.4M)

Thank u frenz

>H'es more than likely not a fed at all.
LOL

Did you read everything I posted? It's tired people don't catch on to how this works. There are consultants and contracting agencies that hire out private contractors to do these type of jobs.

This
I had my doubts about him being a plant until the
NYTimes did an article begging people to just leave this Trump supporter alone

Attached: Leavehimalone.png (689x883, 428.12K)

I mean let's assume he was just a normal guy that supported Trump. He's actually kind of an asshole if that's the case. It means he was old enough to know better and he basically just mentored some young kids to their destruction then walked away like nothing happened.

He wouldn’t be the first FBI to get used and then fucked over but they seem to be keeping their deal with him.

Attached: DA070D44-7925-49B7-860E-8B1DE028D5D6.jpg (974x648, 106.4K)

>Any Forums in january 2021
>"haha based take that politicians storm the capitol!!1! xd xd so epic
>Any Forums in july 2022
>"it was a glowop! i never supported j6! ray epps! fed fed fed!

Duh, he works for the government.

The real nail in the coffin is
he was captured on video multiple times telling people
>We need to go INTO the capitol
He has never even been indicted
No charges
Absolute pass
The article in the New York Times even covered for him by saying he was simply telling people the direction of the Capitol
They are covering for him.

Actually just like Charlottesville most people here weren't about 1/6 at all and it was blasted. I'm not sure wtf is wrong with people like you that keep trying to write the history of Any Forums. Nobody cares about it.

>he was simply telling people the direction of the Capitol
I don't know why but this is so ridiculous it's funny to me

its so weird how much defense the politicians and media have played for this guy. the peope who stop at nothing to hunt down any other j6 dumb ass, but as soon as it came to this guy it was all
>NOOOOO !!!!!!!!!! you guys are insane conspiracy wackos. ray epps did nothing wrong

really gave me some mixed signals

all the people calling ray epps a fed are the same retarded trump supporters who've been here since 2016

This guy didn't even see Trumps speech. He arrived the day before and immediately started urging people to go into the capital.
He was present at the main breach site.
He texted his son an admission of his guilt in that he guided people to storm the capital.

He glows.

Because he's black.

>beep boop Any Forums is dying