This is hell. We are in hell

This is hell. We are in hell.

Attached: hi5elms6g3251.jpg (1242x1230, 78.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5GCSWEgZT94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

who is we

Attached: 1655134336235.jpg (1024x1024, 94.59K)

youtu.be/5GCSWEgZT94
:D

>this is hell. We are in hell.
Yes. Unfortunately.

My question is what did we do to deserve this

Underwhelmed

The things that give me hope:
Q is real.
Aliens are real.
the chaos that technology will bring.
the afterlife is real, although i have no idea what is is.

we are in heaven actually, look at all those pretty pride flags that are everywhere!

It's definitely not hell. Seek Jesus Christ while He may still be found. The time is near.
God bless.

More demoralizing trash!

Please kill yourself and stop forcing your misery thread shit on us all.

Attached: 71UgdOcoIJL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 23.6K)

kek, it's got to get much, much worse first.

I wish this was hell, things can and will get worse.

This. I actually think this idea that we are in hell is from the evil one. He knows his time is running out so he turns to demoralisation tactics. Do not believe the evil one's lies - he is the father of all lies!

not to disagree, but I am 56 and life literally feels like heaven every day. Imbued with warmth and gratitude.
Youngin' sit on me knee for a second (no homo) and let me tell you a tale:
When young.. it is hard as fuck.. nature wants us to do shit like have a gf, get married, crank out kids, have a good job..etc. We are fucked mentally if we are not fulfilling the path that nature wants when we are young. I was there too and was depressed from literally 16 to age 45. But then.. something magical happens.. nature stops giving a fuck about you and moves it on to the next trick.. that means.. when you get to an old enough age, things feel great because you are no longer in the sites what nature wants from you. So.. hang in there... things suck from about 16-45 but then they become super chill and happy.

Get a new bed then, I find it very comfy. If that don't work buy a body pillow with a picture of Alex Jones

Killed God.

Worry not.
All is as intended.
Solar flash will uplift you.

God was killed, that's true, but the most important part of the story is that He was raised back to life.

God will not abandon you user.
He loves you too much.
He will find you, destroy everything that keeps you from Him, and take you home where you belong.

Maybe but I didn't fucking kill God. I wanted to be friends with God. goddammit.

you are stuck here so just go with it.

Attached: 1515425718559.webm (542x448, 202.02K)

I tried suckin' my own dick once, but it's too short, so i could only lick the tip if i stuck my tongue way out. And I can only hold that position for a few seconds at a time.

>Canadian
>in hell
How can you say that when everything is free in happy communist land? Maybe mutilating your genitalia will cheer you up? Tax payer paid of course!

Attached: 1657942774176.jpg (1016x1024, 106.05K)

You still have the opportunity, user :)

Our souls fought in the War in heaven an lost and this is our punishment

Attached: 1627603779924.jpg (617x1024, 59.3K)

That would be nice but with the way the world has become it seems beyond hope. I still believe in you God and you will make right.

The thing that changes literally everything is not that you want to be friends with Him but that He, the creator of everything, wants to be friends with you.
He will not be denied.
He is coming for you and will take you home.

Any Forums is flooded with these "What's the point" and "This is hell" threads that i'm sure they're being made by shills as a demoralization tactic. It has worked as Any Forums is much more demoralizedthen it was a few years ago

Attached: 1657174626940.jpg (392x501, 80.51K)

Mankind gives reality too much fucking credit and I wish that man would stop projecting meaning onto it. It in of itself is fucking redundantly egregious. I don’t hate life. I’m just generally tired of invisible hand bullshit in quite literally attached to everything. It’s like a ghost in your peripheral everywhere you look and it moves every 2 minutes with jazz hands. You can’t unsee it, and it desperately wants your attention all the time.

That's why people like you and I need to help lift people's spirits and remind them that God will ultimately prevail over all evil. Evil stands no chance.
God bless, user.

>This is hell. We are in hell.

meh

could be worse

Attached: apocalypsesmile.jpg (750x709, 179.07K)