/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3379

Prev: ▶Day: 143 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly15

▶Latest
>First M270 rocket systems have arrived in Ukraine -defence minister
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1654808181535.jpg (820x1143, 131.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tJG4DPE60iY
youtube.com/watch?v=wusc8cyno8s
twitter.com/by_Ukraine/status/1548214165809967106?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1548214165809967106|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/16-july-video-of-kraken-unit-special-operation-in-bilohorivka
reuters.com/world/europe/putin-says-west-trying-cancel-russian-culture-including-tchaikovsky-2022-03-25/
historynewsnetwork.org/article/1802
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi0HGYftyLQ
natoassociation.ca/a-timeline-of-russian-aggression/
youtube.com/watch?v=UZJOCLT8mJY
youtu.be/apoufxovbSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Z

Attached: 1655833154977.png (890x464, 586.44K)

fuck vatniggers
also does anyone have the image of Mapiчкa crushing a watermelon?

Attached: 506.png (402x623, 404.25K)

first for nuke the whales

youtu.be/tJG4DPE60iY

HOW ABOUT THIS BOARD NOW DO YOU WANT ME TO DESTROYD WITH FACT AND LOGIC NOW.

Not really. All of Western Europe looks down on us for our gun culture, being religious, no free healthcare (we do), having a large military (which we use to protect them), and taking in enough immigrants, etc. I went to the UK once and I couldn't go past a conversation with an Englishman without him/her mentioning healthcare or gun deaths. The Scottish were nicer though. But the rest of Western Europe is snobby for no reason. Also, I'm not sure about the post-USSR nations, but I think they hate us too, there's always lots of protests whenever NATO decides to build a military base in that region. Very odd.

FACTORIES ARENT BEING DESTROYED
NOTHING HAPPE-

>In Dnepropetrovsk factories for the repair of Tochka U were destroyed

Attached: tochka.png (526x154, 14.39K)

Here you go

Attached: 1654000208403.png (838x1000, 390.02K)

>All of Western Europe looks down on us for our gun culture
You should listen less to twitter trannies and soccer mums.

Attached: 1643058961018.png (2000x3065, 595.21K)

Still here, bitch? Would you answer my question then? With facts and logic?

Defend the democratic values!

Attached: 1657641605808.png (377x322, 158.71K)

Did Putin tell you this

Attached: 1655060495134.png (604x618, 13.71K)

Reposting from last thread. I can't believe this shit, apparently this pic is a month or so old but this is the first time I've seen it.

Attached: Deus Ex.jpg (748x1280, 152.18K)

Waiting for goblina to arrive and confirm it for you ?

Attached: 0x0.jpg (709x399, 59.91K)

>covid expedited global change
>put my life on life support
>only hope was line go up forever and the global supply chain had a chance at recovering and I would be rich
>subhuman nigger russians invade ukraine causing a death blow to supply chains recovering and massive global instability
>no hope now
I hope all vatniggers get the rope. If article 5 gets invoked, I will change industries (mechanical engineer btw) to a defense company, and I will work 80 hours a week with the goal of nothing but revenge.

And for the retarded vatniggers, I'm doing fine financially, I was supposed to get rich from line go up forever, use that capital to pursue my dreams and improve this world.

Attached: 1656001422479.png (966x966, 397.24K)

>defend the democratic values
Fuck off, trust me.
Democracy is not worth fighting for.

Not true, I see the same type of rhetoric on YouTube and Reddit.

your meme is shit

I guess dying for authocratic regimes of empires is better?

Attached: MarichkaYetAgain.png (738x868, 448.52K)

>picrel
>no gf cause women are shit
No, i don't have because i'm not ready for tbis shit.

KEK

Wut? You hadn't heard yet about kalibr missiles with in-built enemy's command centers? They just added some factories to it, that's all.

you're a fag, we get it

So whats been the big developments aside from himars?

Made you seethe so obviously not

Attached: 1655603902886.png (100x100, 6.99K)

>Ukraine still exists
Wow. How much longer you think they've got left?

>dying for authocratic regimes is better
That's worse
I'd rather die for a constitution that is only semi democratic but no more than that.

> All of Western Europe looks down on us for our gun culture, being religious, no free healthcare (we do), having a large military (which we use to protect them), and taking in enough immigrants,
True they also always cry how racist america is because they saw it on social media. They also cry a lot about racist trump and abortion ban.No matter what pol says the average western european is a far bigger cuck and faggot than the average white american.

australians get the rope next

this user gets it.. monarchy is the only way to go
is the only logical outcome in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=wusc8cyno8s

this is rather random he is just explaing.. _I can't remember man okay I will stop shilling but like the origin of the swedish kings at least this is what that saga is about..

no monarcism user it needs to come back

They aren't "our enemies" and I'm not some stupid amerishart "white" construct, I am myself in the context of my ancestors from 1600s Germany.
The dude from Vietnam is an excellent engineer by the way.

Stop replying to stupid insults, and calm down a little, even though you are understandable angry.
It'd be nice if you could actually consider my reply here: I am trying to be sincere.
What Ukraine is experiencing right now is similar in dynamic and stupidity to what Vietnam sadly had to experience in the Vietnam war primarily from America.
Only this time the imperialist aggressor is simply Russia, no way to put it otherwise.

thank you fren, have some booba

Attached: 272896311_465627288627609_462259860407792876_n.jpg (1080x1349, 215.16K)

When I look at the Western Zigger, I see a collaborator who has already betrayed his homeland and is just waiting for the occupation army to realize his potential as a rat.

Attached: 20220617_065727.jpg (1920x819, 251.7K)

Шyтиш кaк дayн бл, гpycтнo, гpycтнo

What's the average public consensus of America and NATO in Montenegro?
And please give proofs for your answer.

>his mom walks by his room
in reality you made life so shitty with your king nigger and shitlibery that his mom would kick him to the fuckin streeet where he will disintigrate because in reality everything is alot more fickle then you think no boomer will let their millenial or what ever the fuck ever mooch over while they browse on Any Forums you fuckin cattle

a-any day now, just like your civil war huh ?

Imagine throwing your life away to defend globohomo and trannies kek

Everything is in resources depletion phase. No big developments until it will be done.

Glad to serve!

Attached: 16537770084770.png (1450x2047, 1.13M)

Maybe it's because we're your proxy colony, but Lithuanians love USA
>Gun culture
Based as fuck, we have similar one here
>Being religious
We're religious too, based
>Free healthcare
I would like American type of healthcare system than current one, currently you still have to pay for private clinics if you want to be treated quickly
>Having large military
God bless the USA

Attached: 120422LITHUANIAphoto01.jpg (910x568, 93.39K)

Saint Tin-tin will save them!

Give up all your weapons, demilitarize at once, abandon every and ALL land claims of territory outside Russia proper, arrest and incarcerate MONKEY-PUTIN, allow free elections, dissolve your spy and cyberwar network and stop being the local bully, you vatnigger.

not sure what you're on about

Attached: pol.png (1501x1176, 137.59K)

>harry potter will save us!
>avengers will save us!
>gandalf will save us!
>tintin will save us!
keep dreaming, to the last ukrainian

Does giantass US embassy being built in Podgorica and everyone younger than 30 speaking English count?
Longer than Putin would last.
<
>globohomo
gulaghomo
Friendly fire.

Attached: 1649074167054.jpg (972x1957, 352.3K)

twitter.com/by_Ukraine/status/1548214165809967106?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1548214165809967106|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/16-july-video-of-kraken-unit-special-operation-in-bilohorivka

Ukrainians are still operating in lughanhsk but the Russians here are pretending the captured siversk. Why do the Russians have such a huge disconnect from reality

>harry potter will save us!
From le ebil Kyiv regime?

Attached: 1654776560856.png (879x370, 59.36K)

Yeah you tell em! That'll stop them levelling the Ukraine lmao

>t. diaspora eunuch
Why you even run away? Come back. You can get you HRT here as well. You will end up on the end of a rope anyway.

Attached: 1657813622518.jpg (1280x720, 122.43K)

Attached: 1655653237532.png (1778x1943, 1.42M)

>land lordism

>no monarchism user
Truly blackpilling.

>I hate my country but everyone who left it is a coward
>come back, day of the rope a-any day now

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 48.36K)

"hURR DURR le trannies and globohomo durr"
Vatniks are fucking obsessed with this shit. lol
It's retarded.

>supporting Ukraine
>complaining about "disconnect from reality"

Attached: 1657017718275.jpg (600x606, 31.61K)

I can't express how much I respect the people of Ukraine. They are white and proud Europeans bravely standing their ground against the asiatic horde. The purest Aryan blood flows in their genes and it gives Ukranian warriors power to slay all the subhuman orcs from the untamed mokshanian swamps. Heil Shukhevych!

What is it with Russians and Harry Potter?
reuters.com/world/europe/putin-says-west-trying-cancel-russian-culture-including-tchaikovsky-2022-03-25/

>Putin says Russian culture being 'cancelled' like J.K. Rowling

It's kinda cringe.

Attached: 1655224486769.jpg (640x719, 129.99K)

Don't get me wrong, the average German is probably a very decent and virtuous person, but the entire nation has a latent hate for America and it got worse when Trump was president.
>proxy colony
How so? America is operating at a net loss in terms of money, manpower, and resources defending your country and I have serious doubts Lithuania would do the same for us.
>similar one here
AFAIK, only the Czechs and the Norse have a gun culture in Europe
>We're religious too
The Baltic States are majority atheist, no?

Attached: gay.png (1185x298, 74.13K)

A random jewish grandpa =/= my country.

If you love Putin so much, why did you leave?

just look at russia they tried man... but they go their own creepy way though unhinged total contraol not like here in scandinavia and england, constiutional monarchism I know you americans ree reee...... monarcism is the outoutcome in the long run of things

but what russia do there these days... not only does he want to becoem a tsar he want to become a dictator 6 million times larger than muh austrian guy ever was ........ that austrian cared however about workers.. he did.. but this russian monstser rising he cares of nobody he just wants everything ... just give him 10 years (by which he is hopefully dead, but then others come in his place, he is not the worst by a long shot)

they go..... america.... alaska is russia
then you see alaskans go at each other
>ree I am not a hamster you are not a hamster
REEEEEE! I AM NOT GAY
>homophobe

then you see them disolve in meaningless nonse like this then he comes....
>PROTECTOR OF ALASKA I LIBERATE YOU(occupy)

anyways this is their fantasy is how they tick...... then ofc when that doesn't work you have military might like in ukraine

but you westerners don't understand this the russian mi nd... you all know usa...
>I am gunna liberate you iraq with my fucking cruise missiles and my shit and there WILL BE LIBERATION

.... russian rhetoric is just the same... but it's more perverse in every regard....

Pic related would make for a good /uhg/ OP pic

Attached: 1657927096737.jpg (562x889, 103.52K)

>How so? America is operating at a net loss in terms of money, manpower, and resources defending your country and I have serious doubts Lithuania would do the same for us.
fren, you would be paying triple the amount you are paying for the military if not for NATO

>I hate Westerners.
I understand that opinion, especially coming from a Vietnamese person.
Agent Orange is still in the mil of many mothers, fuck the USA for their warcrimes there.
historynewsnetwork.org/article/1802
Ameritards supported corrupt idiots due to retarded red-scare ideology.
Meanwhile the Russia-supported viet-cong were simply put less corrupt and stupid (but also had logistical advantage).
However don't delude yourself into thinking that Russia/USSR didn't also inflict heavy damage with it's stupid proxybattle and "revolution" to your people.
>hate russia/different country and coup bc they hate faggot ?
Gays aren't remotely as important to anyone here as you believe.
What bothers "the westerners" is that people are beaten, tortured and disappeared for not having the same opinion and criticizing the government.
Arguably the recent extradition of Julian Assange is a major example of US hypocrisy and terrorism though.
However state terror in the USA and state terror in Russia/Belarus/China/North Korea is nowhere near the same level.
The war in Afghanistan is a different story, it was dumb and terrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi0HGYftyLQ
>you need to be destroyed
Your perception is understandable, but ill-conceived.
>What did belarus ever do, putin helped russia and solved the "hechnya problem"
Belarus is sponsoring state terrorism on a major scale and hostile to open governance.
When Putin bombed Chechny for terrorism that wasn't without prior history of Russia occupying, murdering and hurting Chechens much like the US did in Afghanistan.
>putin united Russia and rejected NATO
He united Russia by censoring and creating fear.
NATO is primarily a defensive alliance.
Hungary 1956, Georgia 2008 and Ukraine 2022 - there's a pattern here.
Even recent history, take it from the shills themselves.
Don't reject the information due to the source, actually look at the timeline:
natoassociation.ca/a-timeline-of-russian-aggression/

Attached: 1629846313116.png (404x277, 17.35K)

>proxy colony
>how so?
Remember that russia owned ukraine for 300 years before they got to declare themselves ukrainians.

You people are the cringes motherfuckers on this whole site. Containment board for glowniggers and their retarded followers when?

>whitest nation on Earth
>fighting off rapey genocidan commie mongol hordes
Yeah, supporting Ukraine is pretty realistic for a white male.

Attached: 1627844984116.png (1000x880, 223.1K)

Why are you guys bombing our embassies then?
youtube.com/watch?v=UZJOCLT8mJY

>How so? America is operating at a net loss in terms of money, manpower, and resources defending your country and I have serious doubts Lithuania would do the same for us.
There's a reason why
>We have laser monopoly
>We're getting microchip manufactory
>There's CIA blacksites here
>There's permanent USA base here
>All of our top politicians are Washington DC trained
>We're literally backdoor to American influence in EU
>And Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden said that USA considers attack on Baltics same as attack on Washington DC
And we actually would, who do you think pushes your policies in the EU?

>AFAIK, only the Czechs and the Norse have a gun culture in Europe
You can legally own semi automatic rifles here just by joining any shooting club
Every family has at least one gun
Range shooting is very popular
>The Baltic States are majority atheist, no?
Not Lithuania, we do not go to church that often but Catholicism permeates our traditions

Attached: most based insignia.jpg (686x356, 70.45K)

cope gulaghomonigger
hows the weather in alabama oblast

Attached: 1580052802751.png (1060x722, 61.7K)

And you won't have to wait for some 'day of the rope'.

Attached: 1635664156750.jpg (768x768, 261.27K)

Attached: 1657902483379.jpg (682x1024, 132.69K)

your gov is even worse than this... as the world went on after bush and obama I mean.. the world went surely the world can't get any worse than this

but.....

Attached: durka-durhka.gif (640x482, 3.58M)

What is "realistic" about it?

An American-Russian alliance would be a boon to the entire world.

Attached: 002803.png (577x820, 1.02M)

btw when you go omg norway you just shitpost... look man you all know where to go where the boat shit is poasted I am not going to do it here

God they're super cringe even in death.

Блять, пчeл, oпpeдeлиcь и пpocтo oдин paз oтпpaвляй cooбщeниe, peaльнo шызaнyтый eбaть, 3 paзa нa oдин пocт бyдeшь oтвeчaть ?

>Remember that russia owned ukraine for 300 years before they got to declare themselves ukrainians.
Ukraine was part of Poland\Lithuania for far longer than it was part of Russia, shut the fuck up diasporanigger you have no idea what you are talking about

Attached: 1655239102861.png (310x297, 57.82K)

youtu.be/apoufxovbSA

Attached: Azov SOF Kyiv, BMP removing from UAV.jpg (1280x720, 541.27K)

I can sniff you out from behind my screen. You aren't American. Drop the flag and reveal your real orgin

I know right

Attached: 112829.png (575x575, 667.44K)

His legs are OK