James Cameron Responds to Trolls Attacking Avatar 2 Political Storyline

Any Forums btfo as Cameron says the hatred and negativity for Avatar 2 will only fuel MORE people to see it…anons are we feeding the beast unintentionally?

Attached: 277DDCE7-8498-4102-9D3C-9845800FBECC.jpg (1536x2501, 745.43K)

He thinks I'm going to pay to see this movie heh

heh heh

First avatar sucked. The 3D is cool for about 10 minutes. Then you realize everything else is standard normie-trash schlock.

He's such a fucken tool. No one likes your blue faggy aliens you stupid faggot

I don't care about movies.
Them viewing them to empty theaters while claiming billions does nothing.

This.
>Ecofascism and communism good
>industry bad
>cross species romance saves society
In3d

>It's okay to get up and go pee
Does this retard know how much a movie ticket costs? I'm not paying fucking $30 to piss through plot elements.

>2021 re-release in China
Chinks like avatar? Way to give the Jews its money, changs.

Haven’t seen any of this faggots movies sure as hell ain’t gonna start now…

So many things I've read about this guy says he's an absolute prick.

Didn't he completely fuck up the last alien movie as well? Another production involving 1500 people that brought nothing into culture besides couple visuals done by a two dozens underpaid CGI nerds.

This

These people's hubris will be their downfall, and it will be glorious.

Cameron is a hack. Got lucky with his early movies and has made dogshit ever since.

The real reason everybody went to see the 1st avatar was the 3D gimmick and admidtedly for the time nice CGI

Now nobody cares about muh special effects, 3D turned out to be a fad and nobody cares about Avatar story no matter how political or unpolitical it was.

But is it in 3D?

Political opinions aside, I really don’t see what the fucking hubbub was about the first movie. I saw it in theaters like most normies, but it was really meh. The story wasn’t original, everyone could see exactly where it was going to go from the start. Sure it was pretty, but again the ideas were so bland. It was just Pocahontas if John Stone was a furry. I still can’t get over the name of the mineral being “unobtainium”.

>billions of bugpeople and npc's give me money
>that means im not a washed-up hack
Terminator and Aliens were both pretty good, but those were over 35 years ago.

I don't think people participate in something they dislike. This fucker is basically calling his pre-existing audience assholes and trolls while the actual assholes and trolls definitely aren't gonna watch his shitty movie much less pay for it.

I just imagine james cameron browsing somethingawful and he sees someone say
>im not really an avatar far
and he literally starts crying and punching his monitor

Space niggers tongue my anus

Attached: 1657553838826.jpg (1024x576, 113.83K)

Kek I have never seen the first one. This is the blue people right? Some human fag gets to fuck one in a body the government made or someshit? Idk fuck hollyjew