Flat brainers believe this

flat brainers believe this

Attached: file.png (540x623, 381.98K)

They do. Because they are brain-dead subhuman well-poisoning distracting worthless golems.

Well they're not wrong.
America needed an excuse to join and make the population beg to join.
They positioned themselves in a position that they knew would be attacked.

It wasn't faked. It happened. But they made it happen like how they did with 9/11

This is some seriously low quality shilling. Cmon guys Any Forums deserves better than this, get it together

Japs are very tiny so their planes conserve fuel better than fat american planes, they could easily cover that distance

By rigging pearl harbor a few weeks before?

I'm mad at how I repeated words typing this ... it looks retarded

I am not a flatfag but they don't claim the world looks exactly like a wall map kek

I just hate them thats all. They are making us look retarded and obscure the real truth. The earth will always be a globe no matter what, but jews destroying our nations not, if we stop discussing this flatearth bullshit.

Attached: based.jpg (1787x991, 150.09K)

nope

Attached: FE japan.jpg (1653x1630, 926.53K)

Attached: sock puppet.jpg (1000x664, 113.98K)

Do people actually believe this shit without a second thought?

its insane how stupid shills are
you're correct but also a regular fag, get off Any Forums and go suck a dick faggot
>I just hate them thats all.
yeah because you're a shill running an influence operation and we're fucking wrecking you

Attached: FE rocket hits dome.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Nice to see the aussies finished their lengthening project to make their country 8 fucking thousand miles long.

i finally understood whats wrong with flat earth retards
yesterday i was in a party with a bunch of normies and told them i was flat earther and whatnot and holy shit ive never seen lefties go as mental they have a mental breakdown and start fuming as if you just shat on their parents gravestones
it was absolutely a blast 10/10 would irl shitpost as flatearther again
pure dopamine rush

This is just an azimut map

>without a second thought?
no you disgusting satanic faggot, we all started out with Globe earth programming we believe this only after spending hours trying to disprove it and becoming increasingly upset over the fact that we can't.
I encourage you to try to prove globe earth. The veneer of the psyop is VERY thing any honest investigation will result in you becoming a flat earther over a weekend (depending on the level of your cognitive dissonance).

Attached: FE sun.webm (1280x520, 2.22M)

Why not fly the opposite direction?

uh huh
tell me about how Greenland is the size of Africa

Attached: world map.jpg (2337x1167, 850.99K)

Thats the joke, retard

Flat Earthers have never explained geopolitical locomotion have they?

Attached: D44D5DFE-934E-40F8-9A70-51AFE5D207B5.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

seriously you guys need to see the complete midwits summon their entire reddit repertoire to half assedly try to explain shit they have no understanding of, one of them started talking about fucking quantum physics interpretation like fucking multiverse retardation and the other was like YOU CANT PROVE ME WROONG REE

LMAOOOOOOOOO

You can't project a sphere onto a 2D image, so sacrifices have to be made in scaling. But if the earth was a frisbee like you believe then you could perfectly map its surface onto a 2D image with no scaling issues.

>yesterday i was in a party with a bunch of normies
in your favela you fucking monkey larping faggot?
>it was absolutely a blast 10/10 would irl shitpost as flatearther again
and everything that pisses off the left is false right? They aren't the most triggered by statements of fact right?

Attached: FE believe.png (500x300, 51.79K)

look at how flat earth retards will jump on any opportunity, no matter how worthless, to preach their inane gospel. and people continue to think this warrants debate

any proof for that? it'd make one hell of a read

Globetards always use the wrong map

Attached: m_166827-10660.jpg (800x759, 254.82K)

and this is just a Edomite

Attached: FE claymation space walk.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>geopolitical locomotion
lol shill's translator fucked up

Attached: FE Stars.jpg (500x452, 46.58K)

>woah this speed up footage of a person in vacuum doesnt look like regular speed footage of a person on earth, must be fake!

Flat earthers are slippery slimes.
They don't have a model, and when we hold them on this map for their theory, they discredit it saying it's not accurate, but when it serves their theories then the map becomes credible.

>Romania
Ew, gross.

>You can't project a sphere onto a 2D image, so sacrifices have to be made in scaling.
So we agree you map is necessarily wrong
and you began this by attacking our map for the same reason.
Sounds like a good faith attempt /s
hey how far away is the sun? 94 million miles?

Attached: FE sunrays.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

I don't need to prove anything, the earth is simply a globe no matter what. My opinion or yours won't change that fact. Flat earth "investigation" is just looking at shitty youtube videos, out-of-focus stars and reading some bible verses. The problem is, most people don't even have the capacity to do a proper research. If they do and find out the earth is actually flat, they immidiately dismiss it.

>globie shill seethes when he gets absolutely owned on his obvious lie
many such cases
sad

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2022.06.03-07_41_43.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

>Ew, gross.

90% white, cope some more XDD

Your map has no excuse to be wrong, because the flat surface of the earth could be perfectly mapped onto a flat image. A sphere could not

Their inner demons get furious when you preach Genesis 1.

Attached: 1656439038000.jpg (480x576, 51.55K)

I did read an in depth thing years ago and was fully convinced. I have not seen it recently. But it follows what has happened throughout history when nations need a casus belli.
They conveniently get attacked and rally the homebase to war

literal claymation
stop motion animation was heavily used in the early 'space program'

Attached: FE Moon Claymation.webm (854x480, 723.75K)

Kek. I hope you're joking.