A question for oldheads

What was the West like when it was properly White? The 70s, 80s and 90s seemed like a great time to be White in Britain or the USA.

Attached: 552.jpg (550x535, 36.18K)

There were lots of jobs.
Food and gas was MUCH cheaper.

I grew up in the 80s and 90s.
It was like a dream. I would an hero if I was born in 2000. This nigger jewish hellscape is too much.

comedy was funny

no internet + majority white = kino times. its gone though and now all i want is for everything to end.

Attached: 1653617703043.jpg (550x502, 15.01K)

'98 kid here
I played in the streets as a kid, there were paki shops and a paki kids in my class, otherwise things still seemed... White
Fast forward to today, if I had a kid I wouldn't let it play in the streets or go to a state school

>no internet
Perfect. But it's smartphones that really ruined things IMHO, as well as the internet of things.

Last time I crossed the pond when I loved being there was 2006. Born in the '70's. America was a different place. Much better than now, but there are still places that are like time machines across this beautiful country. The media only shows the bad...obviously.

90s was decent although movies and TV at the time were basically just non-stop trope-fests. Still got the occasional hidden gem, though.

>there are still places that are like time machines across this beautiful country
I don't doubt it. In Germany there areas with giant crosses on hills - they still hate kikes in those places.

The 1890's US was probably interesting.
You are a fag for not realizing how deep the spores of globohomo jews were dug in by the 1970's.

faggot

Attached: 1540821697008.gif (420x300, 3.2M)

I dont know. I'm a 97 kid and my elementary school was the Black high school during segregation times. I've always been in this nigger infested shithole known as the Mississippi Delta.

>You are a fag for not realizing how deep the spores of globohomo jews were dug in by the 1970's.
Retard didn't understand the question. What was life like for the average, oblivious White?

higher overall quality
honest
rmore reliable
clean
humane

people had self worth and rightly so

I used to colonize colored girls every night when I was in the military, so it was pretty great.

no ruber?

only social outcasts used computers or played videogames. only social outcasts knew what the internet was. people would make fun of you for any of that. the upside was there weren't any fucking normies on the internet back then. it was ok to be white, but people were assholes about other things. christianity was the controlling ideology, talking smack about jesus used to be comparable to saying nigger now, people would get visibly upset. nobody knew that the jews were making all the movies and newspapers.people weren't scared of the flu

It was globohomo lite, moron. That was my point, nigger.

I got my driver's license in the late 80s
Picrel was my first car at 16
People were still walking around complaining about the prices of everything and the parents jaws hit the floor when the Nikes and Reeboks were hitting the 100 dollar mark

That was the avocado toast in our day

>A hundred dollars for a pair of shoes?!?
>It better fly you around for that price

fuck forgot pic

Attached: d602284292e28dd3e711fb29b00610ff.jpg (734x413, 53.18K)