I just find this take utterly childish...

I just find this take utterly childish, as if a kind of implicid morality pervades the universe to ascribe land to some groups as if by an all encompassing, predetermined and unwritten judicial system.

Land belongs to whoever can defend it. The evolutionarily fittest tribes prevail and the weaker ones get eradicated. This is nature's call for excellence to triumph over mediocrity, and this is the only justice that predates the egalitarian fantasies created by human beings.

Attached: image.png (960x960, 598.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heritageofjapan.wordpress.com/just-what-was-so-amazing-about-jomon-japan/1-temp-from-africa-to-east-asia-the-tale-of-migration-and-origins-emerges-from-our-mitochondria-dna/origins-of-the-jomon-jomon-connections-with-the-continent-and-with-todays-japanese/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blah blah blah

Attached: 1656121551154.jpg (1170x1140, 842.66K)

>Land belongs to whoever can defend it.
This logic would excuse all forms of thievery, though. I'm not responsible for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars, the bank should have just defended it better.

You're absolutely right. The US holds the Black Hills because the Lakota couldn't defend it. And the Lakota held the Black Hills because the Cheyenne couldn't defend it.

The US holds most of Georgia because the Creek and Cherokee couldn't defend it. The Creek and Cherokee held Georgia because the Mound Builders couldn't hold it.

I don't get it either, they act as if they weren't scalping eachother on the daily before europeans came along. This is probably one of the only instances in history, where a majority is gaslit into feeling bad for winning in a war and actively fights against its own self interests. You don't see mongolians apologizing for what genghis did, nor should they.

Attached: 245402108_411946643834838_5707037321183274792_n.jpg (1000x1000, 185.41K)

Okay chang

Attached: 66AA31AD-7020-4150-A27B-92DC35A555CD.jpg (657x1024, 114.68K)

Attached: 1657901391554.jpg (940x788, 229.13K)

I'm an Indian. We lost. The white man won. This continent is better with the white man. Niggers and Jews can get out.

It does make sense though, the majority of countries in human history were formed via violence, whether it be revolutionary or projected outwards, but for some reason only the US and Canada it seems are some of the only countries in history that have to feel bad for it.

>Stolen
More like conquered. Native Americans didn't have a concept of ownership anyway.

Attached: image6-1.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

>memeflag

You will never belong in Europe, Mohamed

Attached: 32BDE1B4-5909-4725-8420-4743EF81BCBC.jpg (680x510, 49.94K)

Its a leftist talking point. Of course its childish.

Not keen on the social darwin talk, but that faggot argument that injuns and twitter people simping for injuns make is still retarded.

tell that to other countries with boarders and immigration policies.
If I immigrated as an American elsewhere, I would pay the price to live the life i wanted to.
why can't illegals? why do they feel like they are so special?

Correct, though this doesn't only apply to featherniggers, but to everyone who has ever been conquered. "Colonization" doesn't exist, it's a jewish cope for the conquered to make themselves feel less inferior somehow.
>my ancestors were history's losers
>that makes me a moral authority over you
It's pathetic, です.

This process of conquering is actually good for humanity in the long run, as it frees people from either technologically primitive existences, since winners tend to be more advanced, as well as ineffective governments, such as North Korea or Venezuela. These hellholes would not exist if we still lived in bellicose cultures, they would simply have been assimilated by neighboring and more successful nations.

Attached: Second_A.jpg (736x534, 143.47K)

We're gonna steal your life if you subject races keep acting up. This is acting up.

For all the retards that might not get it, the only natives that care about any of this bullshit are female natives in college. Indians aren't the issue, propaganda is.

>natives

you mean white liberals that don't want to be persecuted

text is based, png ain't

This blind scaling up or down of morality is bound to produce absurd conclusions. Murder is considered a crime, but mass murder in the context of war is heroism. Behind the curtains, you find evolutionary biology again. A thief is operating against the interests of his own group, while a soldier, is precisely operating in favor of it. This simple distinction of adaptive behavior vs maladaptive behavior virtually erases all conundrums that moral philosophers love to masturbate to.

Attached: monkeysuit.jpg (615x722, 61.32K)

I will forever envy the white guy in the back strolling away with a $100 LEGO set lol

Attached: 1569963098960.jpg (700x712, 82.91K)

The only indigenous americans are russians, chud:

heritageofjapan.wordpress.com/just-what-was-so-amazing-about-jomon-japan/1-temp-from-africa-to-east-asia-the-tale-of-migration-and-origins-emerges-from-our-mitochondria-dna/origins-of-the-jomon-jomon-connections-with-the-continent-and-with-todays-japanese/
sage.

if you can defend yourself from the gov't, that said not to, long enough that they ether give up or get eradicated, then yes.

My ex was at this target.
It happened in Texas, the target refused to give jugs of milk for free to rioters who were hit by tear gas, so they destroyed the whole store

There's a metaphor in there or something. Groids can't drink milk but use it to stop tear gas. Truly they are orcs.