Newfag test

What does Any Forums think of this guy?

Attached: Alex_Stein_ATM_pic_060920.jpg (2222x2222, 710.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VsmfGiBL8JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slightly less gayer than you OP.

I don't think of him at all

Childish class clown with no real ideology or solutions.

3.6...not great, not terrible

>what Any Forums thinks of this guy
Who?

If he was a homosexual I would date him, but I don't know about this person enough to really care.

I should not have moved to AZ bros, too many thicc booty latinas trying to steal my seed.

Good pizza should have gone full hard R and never apologized.

What has he done to enact some real change? The only things he's done is act like a clown in order to gain fame.
Until these right wing figures start doing something to push for real change, you need to completely ignore them.

think he needs a better tailor.

he belongs in an oven.

>Childish class clown with no real ideology or solutions.

Imagine saying this about a literal comedian

How would people without power enact change? If we allow the legacy media system, owned by six companies, to have control over the narrative we have lost completely.

Grifter and very low information. His views are as if he just started paying attention in 2020. He should focus on comedy and satire instead of political discussion, as he is very out of his depth there.

But he did appear on podcasts with Ryan Dawson who is 100% based and deplatformed, and he asked and graciously received rundowns on 9/11 and Epstein. To me, it was him who was the newfag. And, if he is a grifter just in it for money, it take some "guts" to immediately associate yourself with de-platformed, Jewish-question asking redpilled figures like Ryan Dawson

But his viral clip that put him on the map is pretty funny ngl

youtu.be/VsmfGiBL8JU

Attached: 1657454004740m.jpg (767x1024, 71.49K)

Literally what this place is tho

Prime Time Alex Stein 99
is pretty based
he's pushing DeSantis though so probably compromised

Look at all those parents that protested and got those school board members fired and took their seats. That's some real action and it was done by people who don't have the follower count that he does.
You're not going to change anything major over night, but you can start small and works towards it. This fucking moron has done nothing but act like a fool and you idiots are just eating it up.

He could use a stutter

Attached: Biden-Saudi-Arabia-640x480.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Hes a kike that makes me chuckle. But hes still a kike and he belongs in an oven.

He is a member of the Synagogue of Satan and a lolbertarian so thats going to be a no.

I barely know who this guy is. I was just refuting a point of argument within that specific post.

>DeSantis
we all know hes still uniparty and how he still bows to israelis, however he really is the most likeable muppet tho

No clue who that faggot is
Damn I’m glad I ain’t involved in American politics

Attached: 2E92EF43-5B45-42B3-8FAF-45DB6CE1173D.jpg (1010x1024, 188.32K)

Instilling a sense of Nationalism in Israel is important for right wing American politics. It's not just simple Zionism, it's nurturing a community which in turn keeps the globalist Jews in check.

If we subvert Israel towards nationalism, Soros and the Rothschild centralized banking system loses.

lmao, so ONLY the israelis being encouraged towards nationalism and no one else is a -good- thing and its all a long con? K.

dumb kike with howard stern tier humor