Heart attack patients told they could be waiting SEVERAL hours for an ambulance as NHS suffers busiest summer on record

Heart attack patients told they could be waiting SEVERAL hours for an ambulance as NHS suffers busiest summer on record

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11018019/Heart-attack-patients-told-waiting-hours-ambulance.html

Attached: 60259433-11018019-Heart_attack_patients_waited_more_than_50_minutes_for_an_ambulan-a-34_1657903047249.jpg (634x414, 70.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/vzj3cu/shamus_young_passed_away_his_incredibly_generous/
shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/
thesun.co.uk/health/19059935/urgent-warning-gardeners-soil-increases-risk-killer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any ideas on the cause?

No idea

Swamp gas and global warming it is.

Soil of course, leading cause of heart attacks and heat waves

Plausible, gardening too

Nobody wants to work in EMT for more than two years. The shit pay and the high stress/responsibility is the biggest reason.

Sleeping on the wrong side or winter vagina

No whites left to do the work and lots of browns abusing nhs services

You see and hear ambulances very often now, never really saw many during the countdowns. But ever since something started happening much more. Oddly enough, people in other countries that did similar things also tell me the same is true, especially people in Ireland.

Worst health care in the world and they think they're gods
You're better off not going to an NHS hospital and just taking your chances
Fuck all british public "services"

Its a mystery

We just know the vaxx has nothing to do with it

Friendly reminder that nitroglycerine can treat many heart problems

I wish people, especially brown people (we've got plenty of them on the planet, don't need anymore) would stop spamming the universe with unwanted and unplanned copies of themselves, it literally causes more and more misery.

global warming

>Friendly
Thanks, fren.

Summer vagina.

Just read about some 50 yo programmer who died from heart attack.
old.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/vzj3cu/shamus_young_passed_away_his_incredibly_generous/
shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/
>It is with shock and dismay that I find it my duty to report to you all the death of our mutual friend Shamus Young, this morning at 3am, of cardiac arrest.

British soil can cause heart attacks, they really need to avoid gardening

>Friendly reminder that nitroglycerine can treat many heart problems
I don't think sucking on a stick of dynamite is good medical advice.

>soil
>gardening
Imagine being a bong.
thesun.co.uk/health/19059935/urgent-warning-gardeners-soil-increases-risk-killer/

Attached: 64AF625C-A643-4830-9609-7F7F799F796B.jpg (1125x2034, 642.3K)