Atheism updated

>Can God create a stone so heavy than even He won't be able to lift it?
This is a crap argument.
>b-b-b-
Don't use that one.

Christian answer:
>YES. However he will not.

>b-b-b-b-
Do you really care that god is not all powerful ?

Like he can absolutely control all atoms in the universe except 3 at the same time ?

Crap argument.

>Aha you see god can only control 50% of the atoms in the universe in 1 second so therefore he is not all powerful
>*atheist gets Thanos snapped out of existence*

Do you think this is a great argument to use ?

>I ask again: if God is omnipotent can he render himself powerless?
>after all, omnitpotence means 'able to do anything'
Yes only he will not. And nice that you noticed that the question is about god doing damage to himself and destroying his own powers.

Attached: 1595913091699.jpg (1024x943, 57.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/387008866/#387016814
youtu.be/BH0rFZIqo8A?t=451
youtu.be/jk6ILZAaAMI?t=151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Schizophrenia thread? Gr8

Attached: 1657552598144.jpg (719x695, 119.66K)

Gtfo retard no one likes you

shut the fuck up nigger, I'm not even christian, but this is just D&C jew behavior, try to post something other than fuel for brain rot on both sides

You bots need to stop rage posting.

i dont fucking know that ive never seen god, retard. maybe he can
>Aha you see god can only control 50% of the atoms in the universe in 1 second so therefore he is not all powerful
that is also impossible to know retard wtf
>I ask again: if God is omnipotent can he render himself powerless?
>after all, omnitpotence means 'able to do anything'
i dont fucking know if omnipotence is a thing to begin with also who can say god is even countious anyways also what is this shot thread

>is a thing to begin with also who can say god is even countious anyways also what is this shot thread
Look at the links

>i dont fucking know if omnipotence is a thing to begin with
Exaclty my point

>Why religion is illogical
YES.

>definition is already problematic,
Gods can not exist because the people talking about it say garbage.

>then we circle back
Sorry this debunks all religions:
youtu.be/BH0rFZIqo8A?t=451
youtu.be/jk6ILZAaAMI?t=151

>No magic
>no proof
>only endless schizophrenia where god can grow back lost hands and can not.

no you fucking nigger, in last threads you shit up 50 posts long jew behavior,
you are literally no better than the fucking norvegian rabbi, cum slurping faggot

Yeah, kick the shit out of the strawman, very cool. Show these atheists that they shouldn't mess with the Big Man Upstairs Who Watches Me Masturbate.

>Look at the links
pure unhinged speculation also religions are supposed to make literal logical sense theyre governing tools and civilization models meant to control a bunch of Any Forums tier bronze age schizos theres not a single religion that is concerned about understanding God

the left can't meme

get out

Just take the simulation pill and be done with it all

>>I ask again: if God is omnipotent can he render himself powerless?
>>after all, omnitpotence means 'able to do anything'
Jesus did, dumbass
[7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Attached: 1585194310129.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

i don't believe in god, but atheists are retarded.
religious - believe in god
atheists - don't BELIEVE in god
believing is not scientific at all.
telling that god exist is the same unproofable take as telling that he doesn't exist. Atheism seems like a religion of some kind ;)
If you believe, good for you, 1000+ years of tradition means something. If you are agnostic - that's it, you don't give a fuck. If you are an atheist- you are just offended by religion, maybe priest tucked you once maybe you are just edgy retard, who knows.

Attached: FQWXRW4O5QUCXELG6VAMTZTCXHGODOZ3.jpg (277x477, 84.46K)

The logic itself used to forge that argument is a created category and omnipotence necessarily implies not being bound by your own creation. A true omnipotent god will necessarily have the ability to transcend logic itself. It's a stupid argument, really.

Christianity:
Believing that something created itself and existed forever (god) despite arguing that this is impossible (universe forever or self creating).

Absolutely self contradictory.

>It's a stupid argument, really.
Yes.
Only I argue from the standpoint that a cosmically powerful being is still a threat regardless if it only can blow 1 planet in 5 minutes.

atheism means the lack of belief in any form of god or gods
if you can't imagine a world without spiritual entities you lack imagination or you project alot of shit onto your surroundings