Is COVID fatigue syndrome real or is it made up by women for attention?

Is COVID fatigue syndrome real or is it made up by women for attention?
>have depressed 30+ y/o female friend
>husband is a scientist (patents) and they're both GET THE VAXX people, fully boosted, fitness freaks
>they both get COVID
>he's fine, she's "fatigued" all the time even months after
>can barely walk
>quit her job
I think she's faking, but what do you think?

Attached: 1639832148140.png (1093x596, 681.16K)

Yup, faking

>made up by women for attention
Your answer lies in the quesion.

Who care about some vaxxie. If you are dumb enough to take a vaccine for a disease thats not deadly to you, you deserve all the misfortune you get.

The symptoms are probably real but psychosomatic

Tell her to get her fifth shot. Experts agree on it.

he's not fine either, he has vaids, just a matter of time until it gets him, women are weaker so the vaids gets them first

Look at those twin eighty-eights.

COVID literally doesn't exist lmao

Nah man. Nit voxxed but caught xovid twice from faggot vaxxies. I hate to say it cause ironic but am Any Forumsish. Played hockey all my life on teams. Beer leagues in my older age but keep in shape at home gym. Work a heavy labor trade so always been working myself hard each day just to go home and exercise. Hockey on weekends kind of deal.
But now, post covid. A day or work beats the shit out of me. Exercise makes my heart feel weird. I yawn more despite knowing covid effects red blood cells and how they carry oxygen so I have been breath meditating since 2019. I hate it everyday I need to rest more and not feeling.my usual self. Hoping it is only long covid bullshit they say and after 150days I feel normal but vaxxies keep getting sick over and over shedding their proteins.
Seriously, fuck Vaxxies.
I want them dead for affecting my life this way.

Just say NO to drugs. "Good" drugs/medicine or bad narcotics.
Just say NO
Stand up for yourself man, say NO nigger I do not want that junk.

Women gonna women.

Attached: 1655492086241.jpg (819x1024, 151.75K)

covid fatigue is real, but it is indirectly from covid, which is why is only affects some. covid damages the immune system, which allows latent parasites to expand throughout the body. the parasites are widely known to cause debilitating fatigue and brain fog. you get most parasites from sexual acts, so your friend is probably a dirty thot who has had sex with more than one man, and covid triggered her sex demons to go into overdrive. parasites also cause depression, so it fits. most parasites are transmitted male to male or male to female. it is much harder to get parasites with female to male until you are into scat stuff. testosterone also helps to fight them, which is why she is showing symptoms first. he will probably start to show symptoms in a few years, though

Attached: 1627275866914.jpg (225x225, 10.96K)

they dont shed proteins. they are shedding parasite spores. calling them "proteins" is misdirection.

Based and checked. Fuck vaxxies seriously and fuck phone posting.
I need.to get out of bed it's 8am but I'm still tired and it feels nice. In my bed.
Also have noticed before I sleep at night I get flex in my throat and only at night. I have to cough and spit it out before I sleep.
Milk makes the flex worse but water and salt helps.
Seriously
Fuck
Vaxxies

JUST SAY NO MAN, HAVE A SPINE. STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.

>8888
Kek has spoken

Attached: 598BA70A-FA96-4BA2-A879-DAE44C0FFD1C.jpg (334x334, 23.23K)

I am not sure about that I can agree. During the 2019 craze on Any Forums someone posted about how the spores are in your sweat and that is how it's transmitted. They seem to know what they were talking about and probably in the know. So maybe just maybe.

I've had fatigue I think an unreasonable amount a lot of my life I'm thinkking of getting magnesium flakes, as apparently rral magnesium isn't the way to go and with flakes you can mix it with water to put on the skin

Try NAC

Flem in my throat, not flex. Stupid ass autocorrect.
I must type flex alot or some shit
Now I'm angry cause of this thread and this shit on my mind. I'm getting Wendy's new breakfast and going to yell at vaxxies.

FUCKKK VAXXXIES

Before I go, I have been. It does help but it's always at night and I'm being serious. The moment the sun goes down. It's worse in winter months

NAC is good but I still say no to pharmajew when I can.

I think you're faking.