Muslims believe Muhammad was a perfect man

Muslims believe Muhammad was a perfect man

Attached: 1656892953007 Muhammad Aisha.png (1077x739, 121.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muhammad was a lolicon ?

>apostle of allah had control of his male member not like other believers

hahaha, this is hilarious

Well, it was a religion designed for africans and arabs because they couldn't understand the Trinity and kept inventing stupid Heresies. So they stripped out all the Metaphysics took a long hard look at Africans and Arabs and made them a religion out of advanced DINDUNUFFINISM.

Muhumud is their ultimate fantasy icon of Dinduism.

>NOOOO NOT MARRYING YOUNG WOMEN
Why are westoids like this? Muhammad was a retard in so many areas, why are you complaining about something he did right?
How old was Mary, retard?

Mo fooled the masses.

Rent free.

>sandniggers believe that muhammed was a perfect man
>marries a 9 yearolds
>his followers claim islam to be a religion of peace while literally there are entire pages preaching for war and telling war stories of muhammed
Yes, btfo.

Lol I hate Islam so much it's unreal, they really are an advanced type of retard

Why do all Jews sound like faggots? Yidniggers, Christrannies, and Mudslims (all jewish) have this aura of soap-box faggotry whenever they speak.

Imaine having to practice it and bend over to face Mecca like sheep.

What a disgusting culture, fucking his pure virgin loli wife

Yeah this is something you, the leftists, and people on here agree on. You aren’t really enemies with the chuds, and Christcucks. as you’d like to think

>you aren't really enemies with the chuds and christcucks
Only i am. The rest are.

Based.

As a muslim. I am glad to see poltars seething over the fastest growing religion.

Cope harder :^)

Meanwhile the islamic world has the highest rate of illiteracy. Muhammad really set the bar high.

>mocking is seething
makes sense for a follower of a religion that says the sun sets in a pool of muddy water

Even if you ignore the reasons, the caliphate was once the bastion for science and learning, this is only a rough patch and pendulum will swing again inshallah.

Making a thread for the sole purpose if mocking islam is a sign of seething for me, yes.

And what verse are you referring to? Never heard of tihs before.

The problem with anti islamists is they quote the Quran and parts of Islam without looking and the context nor the pretext nor the verses around the specific verses one is quoting. You can’t equate Jesus with God, because God doesn’t die.

Attached: C7FAE659-5D2E-4C97-8098-6BCD91436D2B.jpg (1257x1330, 749.87K)

Jesus christ is king and son of god

>the caliphate was once the bastion for science and learning
Brother, theyll just say that the golden age for Islam was mostly Christians or some unfounded garbage. Unironically the mongols destroyed Baghdad.

Yeah, only after Islam was spread through conquest and sword did it have its golden era, capitalizing off the backs of those that were there before Islam was. Islam is ridiculous. Now look at the religion. No one is in charge, followers claim to be the new caliphate, others behead people in the name of mo, virgins, honey and wine.

Yeah, he encuraged other muslims to marry lolis too
Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

Retarded mudslimes can't even get genealogy of Christ right.

Also Mudslimes believe the trinity is God, Jesus, and Mary. Because mudslimes are retarded animals.

God can’t have kids. He is the unseen. He is the childless. He is eternal. Not a human, who did the same things human beings do.

Pew Research literally says Christianity is the fastest and doesn’t even account for the whole of China in its data, which has a incredibly large underground Christian community

Old news. Let's not forget the claims of peace and good whilst not mentioning the abrogation of it.

This is another thing mudslimes share with religions like Hindpoos. The overall god is a god of "forces".

Our Father is human-like in shape, because man was created in the image of God.

NEVER LET MUDSHITS CONVINCE YOU THEY PRAY TO THE SAME GOD.

Pedophilia is still widely accepted in predominately Muslim countries, so I'm sure they think he's perfect

>Also Mudslimes believe the trinity is God, Jesus, and Mary.
Muslims don’t believe in the trinity. Cool bait.
No it didn’t. At that time conquests took place everywhere. Pacifism was looked down upon everywhere. And just because an Indian started something and it stayed as it was for centuries with no advancements and Muslims come and make it better and usable tells you enough. Pic related.

Attached: 58E60B83-2CDF-450C-A013-ADF6872E013C.jpg (1259x1882, 1.14M)

I understand, these people are just coping.

What? The progress was happening even in the places where islam was strongest.

We have seen better times but like I said, the pendulum is swinging, good luck :^)

What are you talking about ?
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

Is there some other study I am missing ?