Im wasted right now

Im wasted right now.
Lord have mercy.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nqv0ybAcD51rcncm1_500.png (500x362, 43.64K)

Based. I to drink myself to death in this shithole country

Well it is Saturday morning. Has it become a problem now for you? You know little drinky Escape

stole this from Any Forums
be like this user

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-082807_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 1.03M)

Nobody drinks this early

user its 1030a

Dude it's 10:30 am or earlier for you

You drink too fast. Take tiny sips, savor the taste and maintain a nice buzz.

I can't sleep. I just threw uphsm8e0

Bro. It's not even noon on the east coast. Get help. Please

On cum cocktails I bet?

Based and Blessed.

Attached: checked.gif (300x300, 1.71M)

>Take tiny sips
OP is a chugger.

>savor the taste
If he's drunk before noon he's drinking domestic or hard liquor. Not much to savor. Checked though.

You can beat this bro. First step is stop having booze around you, especially in the morning

You up from last night, or working on a morning bender?

I would be drunk too if I was Canadian. Love you buddy. Find the arcane knowledge and spread it and encourage political action. We can get through this together.

Heh i just quit drinking
Drank 200-400ml just to be able
To get to work
Shit way to live
Good luck bro

Also fuck jannies
(Disregard the namefag not directed at u op)

Cheers boys

Attached: 20220716_111756.jpg (4032x1816, 1.72M)

I have to work this weekend so I am not drinking until 2pm. sucks.

>Lord have mercy.

Indeed. I've had a "relationship" with alcohol for more than 10 years now, and I'm not even 30. As a Christian, I want to stop drinking entirely. "What? You can't drink responsibly?" Most people don't. Alcoholism and over-consumption of alcohol is incredibly common. Most of you, if you drink, probably take it too far. I've been sober, and recently was sober for nearly 8 months. I unfortunately fell off the wagon though. I was drunk just last night.

You get off at 2pm? That's not bad user, you've got plenty of time left to drink and listen to sweet tunes

Being drunk and then the hangover is horrible for your mental health. Sober up user.

You have 2 options when you become an alchy like I was. Cave in or get tired of the depression that alcohol gives you, it can get so bad that it grinds you down over years. You have to get to the point that you are physically and mentally tired of being addicted. Then you finally wake up and say fuck it, im done. Some people never get to that point and succumb.