Are white women the biggest race traitors?

Are white women the biggest race traitors?

Attached: 1657851538024.jpg (676x1432, 149.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/articles/c1v3ldvwd5go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White women are the biggest idiots of all time.

statistically speaking White men date and marry out more than any others

Women arent even white let alone human

they are not traitors.. they are just optimized to select the male animal or human that has the largest cock size. Can you blame them?

White woman are far more loyal than white men. I've seen far more white male/asiatic female couples than nigger male/white female couples. You unironically are just spiteful against women if you think white women are less loyal than white men.
this

RIP Harambe

Statistically, no

If you count their voting patterns than yes

Attached: BRASIL.webm (200x400, 2.99M)

fixed

Attached: BDC.jpg (676x1432, 199.55K)

yeah, cause white men found out white women whore themselves out to bbc and only come home to roost when they are ready to settle down

kek

You guys can go on and on about outdated statistics from niche dating sites for older people but I see an insane number of coalburners regularly in my city given how low the N% is. A massive chunk of white women are completely degenerate in their sexual preferences. They fuck dogs, serial killers, and yes, ape niggers.

Attached: 1655655276962m.jpg (660x1024, 170.15K)

I've never seen a white girl go ga-ga like that over a Brazilian before.

Somalian should be beneath the gorilla.

Somalian should still be beneath the dog

nigger tier excuses; male race traitors get the bullet too

Agreed. White women are dysgenic in their preferences and gorillas mog somalis in terms of aesthetics and intelligence therefore white women would rank somalis higher

This is the ultimate redpill that many on Any Forums refuse to take. Women are actually barely even human. They are just hylics, NPC's. They just react to stimuli in a completely unthinking manner. It is impossible to maintain civilization and not also keep women as property. Women were evolutionarially guided to be property and wombs by millions of years of evolution, it's what we made them to be. They got very good at mimicry though and then dumb simps set them free and they destroyed everything.

Women must be property if civilization is to be maintained. It's why the Jew goes so hard for women's rights and female emancipation.

Absolutely

Statistically theyre the most loyal. But i still support memes to the contrary for propaganda purposes.

Is this rreal?

dis be real
bbc.com/pidgin/articles/c1v3ldvwd5go

>It's why the Jew goes so hard for women's rights and female emancipation.
This cannot be understated. It is a direct subversive attack at the social and emotional level.
Let's not forget, it's not only women, but in the past, simps and "chads" were also punished equally. Augustus Cesear instituted adultery laws that permitted you to execute your wife with a sword on the spot if you caught her with another man. The men would also suffer retribution for damaging your property including and up to execution, just the same as homosexuals, we see this in Mosaic law itself as well.
>rules for me, but not for thee
It can only be perceived as an attack by preying on the biggest weakness: women and their simps, since they don't do it themselves other than the most leftist jews who swallowed their own poison and will be bred out in 2 generations.
Literal death cult.
Act now.

Attached: download - 2022-07-15T160838.214.jpg (259x194, 8.12K)

Thanks, dad. Could you tell me what "And those boobs" means again? I want to at least know what you meant before I kill myself.

No, asians are