I rejected a girl in college because I have autism and I think about her every night while having regrets over what...

I rejected a girl in college because I have autism and I think about her every night while having regrets over what could have been.

Attached: d0a.jpg (720x531, 29.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2022/05/11/1098150733/dating-coaches-who-specialize-in-working-with-people-with-autism-are-in-demand
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oneitis

Nobody cares, faggot.

what was your reasoning for rejecting her?

Attached: 6952E9E0-B2C0-47C7-B4E0-AD12086C0AB6.jpg (960x960, 34.55K)

Same. We had all interests in common. I liked to hang out with her. She was kind and laughed at my jokes. She was probably 10lbs too heavy for me. 15 years later she’s drop dead gorgeous and I’ve never spoken to her in person since. I was actually going to change my mind but then she started dating my roommate and I couldn’t get over it.

you are a star amongst your peers
your decisions reflect a manifold mind and will
they will say you are retarded, but they merely wish they could be as brave as you are to challenge the fates present before you
or something

just tell her you're autistic a.f., nigger

>she started dating my roommate and
Cuck

No women is worth it. Your having fomo, but you didnt miss out. Its all a lie.

she probably got laid multiple times the same day, let it go and keep your dignity

is she a dog

Attached: cce587793802eaab253054a77b2c4c2d.png (111x216, 25.49K)

Dating coaches, who specialize in working with people with autism, are in demand

npr.org/2022/05/11/1098150733/dating-coaches-who-specialize-in-working-with-people-with-autism-are-in-demand

There are a billion more
They are all pretty much the same
They only difference is how fit they are and how much they pay attention to kike propaganda.
The more kike news and social media the more revolting they are to be around.

Chubby and free of propaganda is infinitely better than a 10 out of 10 who know about the lives of celeb kike puppets and who can name any of the fake genders. Hearing those brainwashed creatures talk for more than 15 seconds will have you questioning if your dead and in hell.

I rejected the advances of a 16 year old Italian American girl on discord when I was 21. Two years have past and I think about her frequently. I fucked up, she was next door neighbor cute too.

I never had an intimate relationship with her. I turned her down so she went to a lesser man. I agree she should have saved herself for me.

kek

Attached: 1629281298550.webm (720x1280, 782.68K)

obsessing over women is stupid, and it's stupid because that woman doesn't give a single fuck about you, doesn't think about you, wouldn't even care if you died tomorrow. she might actually text you weeks after you die, something to the effect, "wish I would have said this while you were alive", if she even does that. stop having emotion towards creatures that are apathetic.

I'm in love with the idea of a woman I have yet to meet.

You probably would have only had sex with her, so it's not like you missed on something special. If you're a virgin, stop loathing yourself (and women, if you do)

based and samezies

honorary white, I guess

I will do you one better.
I rejected a 15 while being 25?or more. Then i told her about online groomers and send her on her way.

Wasnt into her, extremely childish in body and mind, thats all. Wanted bdsm, obv and brat play

I did that too, she called me drunk some weeks later, now she's laying beside me showing me memes, with our three blonde kids millowing around.

literally me :'(

I had a girl who was really into me when I was a kid, I avoided her and tried to reject her advances because I wad too immature and uncomfortable with the idea of an actual relationship at the time. I ladt saw her when I was 11, I'm 21 now. I used to loom alright back then but I'm an ugly norwooding subhuman now. I dread to think of what she'd think of me if she saw me now, I saw a tiktok video on the front page of youtube of some girl reacting to what her childhood crush looked like now and she was cringing while trying not to laugh while annotations appeared on screen of her saying shit like "I can't believe I ever liked that lol" and there were all these other e-whores in the comment section cheering her on and shitting all over the former love interest. I know if she saw me now she'd be legitimately shocked and would either laugh her ass off or cringe in pity. I hope I never come across her again. To think that at the end of high school I was reasonably well liked by a few people only to be bullied and ostracised when I entered high school only a few months later. Life fucking destroyed. A broken shell of a man now, it's like a mutated into a different subhuman creature completely unrecognisable to what was before, the years prior to high school feel like a past life.

I turned down several girls in middle school who tried to fuck me. One of their cuck fathers even asked me later why I didn't fuck her, and I asked, "What do I get out of it?" When he went to say "pussy," I gave him that look of "Oh, so you see your daughter as a hole?" I've never seen a man more defeated in my life. I cannot imagine anything more cucked than having a daughter.
I turned down several girls in highschool who asked me to the prom.
I turned down an asian chick in college who kept trying to get me to go to her room;, this white hippy chick who kept trying to talk to me, and this black chick who had the hots for me. I turned down a gaggle of 16 year old girls who kept trying to talk to and fuck me.

nah, it's my bro

Attached: david.webm (230x416, 1.26M)

Exalted Grand Cyclops of Wizardry

Call her up

Canadian user coming in hot, love to see it.