Why do Any Forums side with russia?

Russians literally have the genes of the cruel mongolian demons and their goal is to destroy Europe.
Do you want to destroy the West?

Attached: gettyimages-1240556985-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1246, 266.87K)

>meme flag detected, opinion rejected

>of the cruel mongolian demons
Whats wrong with throat singing bros ?

genetic studies says otherwise, aztlan mutt

Yes.

Attached: 765464658764856398457.png (522x561, 299.35K)

Because they're Christians destroying paganism again

Attached: judeo-pagans btfo.jpg (594x317, 94.27K)

my man, churkas look whiter than slovenians

>memerflaggot
>Baseless demagoguery to incite hateed

Is this the new level of NATOshills

I can't express how much I respect the people of Ukraine. They are white and proud Europeans bravely standing their ground against the asiatic horde. The purest Aryan blood flows in their genes and it gives Ukranian warriors power to slay all the subhuman orcs from the untamed mokshanian swamps. Heil Shukhevych!

Attached: 16579563279290.jpg (1491x839, 346.08K)

>NOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT OUR NIGGER WORSHIPPING FAGGOT CULTURE
>YOU CANT ROOT AGAINST GAYTO, ISRAEL, JEWLENSKIY AND THE US GOVERNMENT
>NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 90FE7A1F-BBCB-4D43-822D-E56336BF4980.gif (498x427, 19.09K)

Pol doesn't side with Russia. Russia is a subhuman faggot country full of Muslim pedophiles.

>Pol
you’re here forever newfaggot

Not this slovenian.

Any Forums is just contrarian. If we instituted a white ethnostate in europe, Any Forums would be against it. People here would say it's a jewis psyop, even if we were literally doing holocaust 2 electric boogaloo.

Can you worthless fucks at least hire english speakers to spam the board?

>cheap appeals to 1940s anti-slavism
>asiatic horde
>is finnish
>conquer territory
>it has muslims
>you are muslim now apparently

>AAAAA MONGOLRUSOIDS
>AAAAA JEWS
>AAAAA NIGGERS

Attached: 1457.jpg (461x340, 35.08K)

I like Mongolia

Fighting the good fight against the (((satanic))) west.

I look Nordic af

No more brother wars

Attached: Bae.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

> Do you want to destroy the West?
If that’s the current state of civilization I’d rather be a barbarian

AND GLOBOHOMO HAVE THE GENES OF ANTIWHITE KIKES! That's why.
Also sage.
>muh but le rules
fuck off glowfag

Attached: traitor.png (499x1210, 622.56K)

>Russians literally have the genes of the cruel mongolian demons and their goal is to destroy Europe.
This is why I support them, if shills like you lie that means they're a thorn in your side.

I don't side with any of them.
This entire thing is orchestrated to bring in the NWO, Global Financial Reset, Great Reset.
All these faggots pushed Covid Vax, and are now implementhing their own CBDC's. 99.9% of the public, including those on here are completely unaware and choose a side when there really is no side.

Hello my fellow Aryan polenigger.

This board is being raided and slid hard by rushit subhumans shilling for their crumbling wasteland of a shithole because no westerner is bothering to learn their orcish language and engage with these subhumans on 2ch so instead they came here.

>why do Any Forums side with russia
OP is a faggot
Death to ukraine
Death to russia
Death to zelensky
Death to putin
Death to the EU, UN, NATO
>america involved in ukraine
Gtfo of this region, let them destroy themselves.

Lesser of two weevils.

I feel like the overwhelming sentiment in most of white america is that we straight up won't go fight another white country with enthusiasm ever again. You want people to go die in Ukraine fighting Russia? Round up every goddamn one of these spics at the border and start sending them there, same way you did to the irish in the civil war. Hell we have every DACA/DREAM Act recipients name and address too, they're all fighting age. Draft every DACA recipient and start sending every bean at the border over to the Ukraine. Then, maybe then, will US whites consider going to war against a European nation again.

I hate kikes, niggers and faggots so...

A day making gypsies seethe is a day well spent. Lets see how many more insults and propaganda you can fit into a single sentence kek.

>do you want to destroy the west?
Y E S
>feminism
>faggotry
>niggerisation
>uglyfication
>cuckification
>uprootization
yes, they need to be destroyed.

it's simple, i fucking hate the modern world and its degeneracy. putin is at least a half christian and doesn't stand as easily for the lgbtq shite, plus he blows shit up.

Attached: 208185998.jpg (1000x1000, 58.68K)

but mostly death to Pissrael and gas the kikes

you gotta side with the winners

Who knows, Russia is almost everything they hate, they have more muslims than europe per capita, Putin caters to jews and has actually begged them on a couple occasions to come back, they look at communism fondly and if you're a nazi in their country they will curb stomp you.

Attached: XFPCNDWHXJDLDGWXAZ52VQELUU.jpg (1960x1470, 160.73K)

Globohomo and kikes ruined the west.
We will not fight for faggots and trannies and open borders.

You faggots go fight if you want.

Because they will kill massive amounts of blacks and I can partake. That's it.

FYI no American wanted to enter WWII even after knowing kikes we’re getting holocausted, except maybe some faggot Jew Yorkers.
We only entered because Japan attacked us.

Any Forums is not one person. Russia is a bunch of jew broken depressed alcoholics living in sub Sahara Africa conditions brow beaten by a multiracial cabal and dominated by glowniggers. It's the future the kikes want for Europe and America.

>Do you want to destroy the West?

Attached: ri1638990154396.gif (246x251, 2.67M)

Also lots of asiatic leftists are on Any Forums now using Canadian and Aussie flags so naturally they want to help the jews destroy the West