When did you first realise you were trapped in clown world? For me it was around 2014ish

When did you first realise you were trapped in clown world? For me it was around 2014ish.

Attached: asdads.png (535x746, 554.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anncoulter.substack.com/p/i-almost-wore-the-same-thing
youtube.com/watch?v=GSgYTV-Tks0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Took me much longer to realize it but it did start around 2013-2014 in hindsight

stop spamming this.. it's literally 0.00001% of the military if that. WHY DOES Any Forums HAVE TRANNIES ON THEIR MINDS 24/7/365? WHAT IS IT LIKE TO ONLY THINK OF TRANNIES ALL DAY LONG?

Found the army guy. That was wicked easy.

Because it she be 0.00000%

And God willing, it will be.

Near the end of 2001

>Descendants of the French Revolution
Heh.

Ann Coulter almost wore the same thing... anncoulter.substack.com/p/i-almost-wore-the-same-thing

I remember growing up thinking it was incredibly weird that I was a monkey thing living on an orb in space and being so confused everyone else thought this made sense. Language, clothing, computers, even the fact that people want to have sex with each other.

I've always thought reality was weird as hell.

The clowns have always been around. Obams's when they started having real power.

Fuck you Zogbot

During Occupy Wallstreet when they started kicking White men out of meetings all while shouting "We are the 99%"

when I was born

youtube.com/watch?v=GSgYTV-Tks0

This is sarcasm? Clowning was literally developed to counter OWS. THE 99% had the sole identity of not being the 1%, to my recollection. Clown world divides the 99%

When I was suspended from high school for writing an essay about how affirmative action is inherently unequal. I'm an old man.

when faggot marriage became legal and they lit the fucking white house up with faggot lights

Attached: CLdVuTPXmR2M.png (760x878, 1.29M)

>Clown world divides the 99%
That's what I said.

Hahajahahhahahahahhjahahhahahahahahahhaha hahahah haahhahahahaahah
Good night sirs hahahaa. You will have to stop redeeming sooner or later.

IDpol works amazingly well. people are never going to have the day of the rope... it's just gonna be a long drawn out culture war of niggers and faggots and women vs white men/christians

Attached: IMG_20220331_162409.jpg (526x679, 55.34K)

Why are the Great Satan sending trans in our embassy even if most french people never saw a tranny in their life ?
>0.00001% of the military
/k/ope faggot.

Attached: 1651874564142.jpg (1996x2440, 1.05M)

>When did you first realise you were trapped in clown world?

After seeing "The Matrix"

Attached: 1612828701393.gif (720x348, 1.33M)