Soon, Poles are going to take what belongs to them. Western Ukraine...

Soon, Poles are going to take what belongs to them. Western Ukraine, Belarus and half of Lithuania including Kaliningrad belong to Polish master race.
We are going to take it like we did in 1921 after betraying hohol swine and Belarusian subhumans. We are going to burn some potatoes on Lithuanian border, Wilno is ours.

Attached: Greater Poland.jpg (1000x600, 288.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/3kFi6XqASsoh/
youtu.be/QCy68CWDKVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: ntma.png (436x617, 23.25K)

Somebody is asking for another partition.

How many more weeks until you get the Russians out of your borders?

Fine, as long as you give back Pomerania and Slesia and the rest of Eastern Prussia. 1938 borders

>Somebody asking for another partition
Ukraine?

kek the Pis(s) govt would be completely retarded to take in 2-5 million ukrainian refugees and then take their land

>Soon restore old borders
I doubt it.
What could happen is that western Ukraine breaks away and joins Poland. Then a Polish federation is formed so that Ukraine can still technically exist.
Doing this will likely spark WW3.
Also boobs.

Attached: images (40).jpg (483x635, 38.33K)

I shit on p*land

lol

stupid delusional poolak

my toilet paper is in colors of the l*thunian flag

Polish destiny is to be bullied by everyone around them

Oberschlesien here. We're going nowhere.

Attached: fot_044_A41.jpg (1200x900, 132.63K)

>ukrainian hands typed this post

Poland is in the same position as Ukraine is. Its not a total pawn country like baltics, but considerable less then Germany or Russia. I actually think Poland can ascend they strengthen their millitary, maybe make moves to annex western Ukraine and Instill right wing policies to push birthrates to the top. If Germany and Russia continues with shit internal policies Poland can unironically go toe to toe with them

POLISH NIGGERS GIVE BACK WHAT YOU STOLE!!!

Attached: polish_niggers_stop_stealing_our_stuff.png (1000x404, 46.05K)

Stop being a filthy traitor pierunje. The Żymloki will flow if you return to Deutschland.

I have bad news for you.... Your whole cellular network is compromise and Probably a lot more.

The Russian MOD did this Power move on the 13th.
>> Moscow identifies foreign mercenaries 'even as they prepare to enter Ukraine'
bitchute.com/video/3kFi6XqASsoh/

With Name Date and Address!!!!

>>What does this mean for Poland interior security?

Poland is Fully expose and all those Secret plan are no so secret anymore.

Attached: Moscow identifies foreign mercenaries 'even as they prepare .webm (854x480, 968.07K)

>Instill right wing policies to push birthrates to the top.
That was the plan. But you see, it failed. And now Polish women just go to another counties to make an abortion.

I wish

Poland strong!
Rassia, we war you!
youtu.be/QCy68CWDKVE

Attached: stronk.jpg (1512x900, 112.79K)

>flag

Attached: berserk_what.png (904x560, 91.16K)