Young people don't work

>young people don't work
>young people don't date
>young people don't vote or organize politically
>young people don't go to church or any other social functions
>young people in France, Britain, Spain, Italy and Germany are even more pessimistic about the future than Americans
What the fuck do young people even actually do?

archive.is/POyMW

Attached: Untitled.png (974x478, 683.34K)

Consume pirated games and movies and mooch off their parents or the system as they wait for it all to crash.

never voted or payed taxes or worked and leave churches before anyone speaks to me
they blast masturbatory band Jesus rock and show off their whore daughters and wives and think they're gonna be on American idol being praised by moloch baal saturn ahriman worshipping remphan demononic fags

I really want to go back to church, but not any that are pozzed or run by false prophets.

I go to work, harass women, contemplate moving my money out of a bank (but never actually do) lament the impermanence of information, and make spreadsheets about large scale farming.

>young people
you misspelled young brainwashed weak leftards

Millennials are barreling towards 40. Do they mean zoomers? If you're over 30 and don't do anything to improve your life then there is no hope for you.

The (70-year-old) author uses "Millennial" exclusively to describe people aged 18-29

These articles aren't about us, and they aren't for us. The "people" they're talking about are the children of the ultra wealthy, yuppies who have skated by in every generation. Think Greenleaf's son in 'The Talented Mr. Ripley'.
Its quite obvious that every single millennial that isn't homeless and destitute, has to work for what they have. "dropping out" is only possible if you became ultra wealthy or are living off your father's money.

Reminds me of that old NYT article of the "suffering middle class families" making 200k + and paying a bit more in taxes. The people who write this are entirely out of touch, or just writing for their top 1% audience.

They had their futures sold long ago. What future awaits them? It's not like their parents are going to give them an inheritance.

I’m 18. I’m claiming as many benefits as I can so I can live before the inevitable crash of the west in 2023-2024. Honestly if things get better by then, I’ll become a member of society but untill then, fuck everyone but me and my family

>What the fuck do young people even actually do?
consume media in silence on their phones

>put home ownership and family beyond the reach of the middle class
>productivity and fertility plummets
Who could have predicted this??

Anyway the real middle class are all inheriting fortunes from their boomer parents.

I only listening to music, smoke weed and workout. anything other then those activities is not my problem

>create a society in which being a cog in the system provides little to no benefits
>create a system in which raising to the top is increadibly difficult without luck or already being at the top
>the system itself has safety nets for everyone where not being part of the machine pretty much means you are at the same point as other bottom tier workers
Geee i wonder why people want to just drop out. When working becomes more expensive than living on gibmedats, while sending you into an early grave.
You know what, i would work hard if i knew i could enjoy my retirement. Oh wait, too bad the retirement age is being pushed back so far that i will be with both feet in the grave once i get to it, and i started working at 21.

The better question is, what is the benefit of not dropping out?

200k isn't rich you fucking fag. Rich people look at families making 200k the same way they look at you making 30k

scrounging cunt

Boomers have made the world fucking worthless.

Instead of higher wages and cheaper housing, i get worthless brown people

Sit around waiting to die. We are a generation that didn't bother to live.

eat hot chip and netflic

Humanity is fucking worthless.

My nation has been turned into a refugee resttlement zone. Everything is fucking worthless.

I survive. The woman I liked in highschool banged a 40yo comedian twice her age when she graduated. I've still got years to go before I'm 'worthy'

...so you're done with church.

As a young person, I do absolutely fuck all all day.
I got no energy for anything.

at work we have one millenial,, at every opportunity, the guy just stares hes phone and watches some jewtube vidyas of some fucking ''fps multiplay with comments or some shit''

and fugg dat shit, soon im off to bar where I can smoke inside and actually talk to some random people for just sheet and giggles.
have a nice weekend btw'

Eat, sleep and masturbate. I already did two of these today, time for a little nap.

Attached: y8h7r7wa4xb11.jpg (640x800, 92.08K)

Having 200k in America is equivalent to millionaire status when the average american brings home 40k average you hick
LOOK
IT
UP

anything but contributing to a system thats systematically destroying Europe. anything really

quit my job yesterday, working is actually nigger tier at this rate. kwik trip gas station paying $19 for stoned zoomers to watch a microwave when my survey field crew job is asking me for 3 weeks on 1 week off, mandatory OT and a raise of $0.50 per year at 15% inflation, get fcked I am going to get stoned and play dwarf fortress

coom and booze
until expiration

Attached: 14859345872345.png (728x971, 1.43M)

yep, at this point its not even a low-trust society its an every-man-for-himself society

They worship niggers and stay inside playing games they dont actually own while raiding their parents wallets for microtransaction money.

Wtfhappenedin1971.com

A family (as in a couple with kids) making 200k is not rich you fucking retard. Its comfortable, but not rich. Go whine about the individuals without families making millions every year

This is why /ourguys/ needs to seriously consider a genocide of all millennials and zoomers. Now, I know what you’re thinking. That can’t possibly be good, right? But if we allow them to live, the world will get even more Jewed and niggery until our entire race is extinct. We can always replace them with new babies. We just need a powerful government of /ourguys/ like Nick Fuentes elected so that we can gas these ungrateful fucks and then mandate that all other whites have children. Then we will raise those babies to become based and redpilled.

Well I'm not a zoomer so the article isn't about me, but I can tell you why I'm 34 and have never worked a day in my life. Because society doesn't offer me anything. Sorry but that's the truth mate, I could work 8 hours a day slaving away for minimum wage because I did horribly in school and didn't go to college, or I can lower expectations in life to a affordable degree and just coast by. Thankfully my parents loved me, so I can take advantage of the fact that they won't put me out on the streets knowing my little impulsive ass would end up dead. Nah, I'll just sit back and do what I did the last 14 years. Nada but watch society burn. Ya'll wanted feminism, feminism lead me to not having sex, which lead me to questioning why I'd want to work if I can't start a family, which lead me to making the only real choice. Don't work.

Just chilling in the Rat Utopia until I die

>implying shilling for shekels for bagels in tel aviv is any less niggerly
NIGGER

I refuse to work until Biden is no longer president.
I just don’t want to see his smug face thinking he had anything to do with me getting a job. Lost my job due to BLM niggers tonguing my anus and got PAID $$$$ for nothing for a whole year and a half.

I just don’t care about nothing is all. I refuse to vax. I refuse to play the pronoun game with groomers, and I refuse to bend the knee to the negro man.

All I want to do is either
A) Kill all those who support the current and upcoming genocidal system, Kill all elites, Kill all politicians, Kill all Israli’s, Kill all trannys, Kill all godless niggers and illegals. I want to sit on a throne of the ashes of my enemies.
I want to start a humble farm, grow old, and tell my grandkids of the before times when evil walked the land until pawpaw and fiddy brave young souls took this world back for the greater good.

Or

B) I want the solar flare to hit so we can all go into that sweet nothingness together.

Attached: 1C2073FA-9E41-4F25-9F52-D3BEDD102869.jpg (640x640, 83.53K)

By design and pushed by the elites to make the transition to machines, automation and ai replacing the workforce much smoother.

This is pretty much true yeah. They write for the narrative of the 1%. Not about actual news. It's a controlled demolition of society.

Attached: 1657981825190.jpg (715x500, 111.66K)

Post on Any Forums, walk around outside, garden or do crafts at home, do drugs, cook grass fed beef, play some vidya now and then, do shit on computers, seed Hunter Biden Laptop torrents. Honestly, everything else is so expensive or risky, it's simply a liability.

Inflation, apparently

I just turned 30 man, 10 years is a long time for things to settle and organize

Have faith the resulting mutt races will get enslaved in transhumanistic fashion under a social credit score system supervised by the k*kes. They can LARP as conquerors a few years, they'll drown our places in the same shit they were able to create, as the k*kes envisioned.

Literally waiting for my parents to pass away because my electrician wage can't afford me shit anymore.

Lol, every women I know dates and is being fucked by cocks, we all work, I know one unemployed guy getting welfare and he is BASED even though he's far left I respect him more than fucking wagies wasting their lives as slaves, so they can afford the car to go back to wagecucking.

I give up on life. I’m sick of everything and just waiting for it all to end, or just do it myself.

I truly can't be bothered, I just need to be comfy.

take a good look into the future and see it's all pointless because it's going to blow up soon(tm)

They are not dropping out.
They are following an unauthorized path.
My son is a millennial.
He got a degree in aerospace engineering.
The corporate opportunities were all pozzed.
The government opportunities were even worse.
He bought 5 rural acres, live in a trailer and landscapes instead.
I could not be prouder.
We gen xer's should have done the same but we believed the lie.

They are spoiled brats and the pain is coming because of it.

Attached: weak.jpg (600x719, 66.14K)