This is a woman in 2022

>this is a woman in 2022

Attached: A0435E2A-2C05-4291-9867-D059CF3E6E87.jpg (828x976, 171.03K)

I respect this dude
good for him I hope he makes more roasts seethe

No, this is a woman in 2022.

Attached: Woman.jpg (1536x1536, 270.76K)

>women of the year
not woman of the year? well this is a little suspicious

No it's a man with gender dysphoria it's a mental illness. Who cares what this University does they've all sold out anyway.

Attached: signal-2022-07-02-10-56-19-897.gif (640x480, 320.84K)

I would never fuck a troon. This Britney sportsball player is unironically a million times a better fuck than a troon.
Accelerate. Kick all women out of their positions, replace them with disgusting troon men.

Keep it coming. Wonder how much more women can take when they see their women of the year awards consistently go to trannies for simply converting.

We need to replace them in workplace, replace women in colleges, take away all their awards, their privileges, we need to destroy womanhood. We need disgusting men with dresses to take everything from them.

>gender is a social const-ACK!
feminists created this mess brick by brick

just wait until that asshole detransitions

Attached: cropybon.png (1267x1204, 42.29K)

I won't be happy till all women's sports, with the exception of beach volleyball, are won by men. Soccer for example would improve immensely once the men kick all the dykes out

Death to Babylon.

Standing 6 ft 9 in (206 cm) tall, Griner wears a men's U.S. size 17 shoe and has an arm span of 87.5 in (222 cm).

who cares? make better threads or fuck off

this what a fucking Chad

Attached: transwimmer penis.jpg (1170x1507, 996.95K)

UPenn is an Ivy League school. What, do you think you're *smarter than them*?
/s
captcha:m000n (I should have said something about bitcoin)

>her male genitals
Imagine having to write something like that what a clown world kek

>women forced to admit trans women are superior to cis women, or forced to admit that coddling trans people was a mistake
I'm for it.

he's literally two women that's why

Attached: 1651342256920.jpg (660x440, 64.88K)

Any date I go on I just ask if they think lia thomas is a good female swimmer and if she doesn't respond with obvious dislike I walk out so I don't waste time. These recent event has given us some really good filters.

Upenn, where Sandusky molested kids and schmidt molested the scientific method

>Upenn, where Sandusky molested kids
That was Penn State, though I’m sure UPenn has no shortage of its own groomers.