Era of Western dominance 'coming to an end', says Tony Blair

>Sir Tony Blair has warned that the era of Western political and economic dominance was coming to an end, pointing to Russia's actions in Ukraine and the rise of China as the world's "second superpower".

>Delivering the annual Ditchley lecture the former prime minister said Western powers needed to increase their defence spending to maintain their military superiority while extending their "soft power" by building ties with developing nations.

>He said Vladimir Putin's "brutal and unjustified" invasion of Ukraine showed they could no longer automatically expect major world powers to abide by accepted international norms.

>"As a result of the actions of Putin, we cannot rely on the Chinese leadership to behave in the way we would consider rational," he said.

>"Don't misunderstand me.

>"I am not saying in the near term, that China would attempt to take Taiwan by force.

>"But we can't base our policy on the certainty that it wouldn't.

>"And even leaving to the side Taiwan, the reality is China under Xi's leadership is competing for influence and doing so aggressively."

>He said the biggest geopolitical change of this century will come from China, not Russia, as he called for a strategy to counter the country's increased power.

>"We are coming to the end of Western political and economic dominance," he said.

>"The world is going to be at least bi-polar and possibly multi-polar.

>"It is the first time in modern history that the East can be on equal terms with the West."

news.sky.com/story/ukraine-news-live-breakthrough-at-grain-export-talks-as-putins-forces-losing-momentum-12541713

Attached: Sir Tony Blair.jpg (614x844, 41.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lSE4LcgQiwQ?t=110
bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-news/2019/may/07/worst-deal-uk-history-20-years-brown-sold-britains-gold/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck we’re gonna die aren’t we

Ghoul. He's allowed corruption into his soul for so long it's actively morphing his physical appearance. He's going to burn in hell for all eternity

>bRuTaL aNd UnJuStIfIed

Attached: 1646704475622.jpg (508x635, 73.45K)

Yes.

Yes.

Not my problem

>He said Vladimir Putin's "brutal and unjustified" invasion of Ukraine showed they could no longer automatically expect major world powers to abide by accepted international norms.
What about your actions Tony Blair?

muh multi polar XDDDDD

Funny how both WEF putin and XI talk about it nonstop, yet we're supposed to believe there's actually competition.

He flooded my country with millions of subhumans. He is a demon in human flesh

Attached: 22F0848F-0E07-4B46-9976-8621F4C5AE4E.jpg (396x512, 71.04K)

He looks like a well intentioned, friendly chap we can trust. Totally not a reptilian hobgoblin.

le "omnipotent elite" fallacy
if you really thought it was true there would be no point complaining about it

yes, Smeagle

>muh 8 year shoah
>muh NATO expansion
>muh bombass genocide
kys

>We are coming to the end of Western political and economic dominance," he said.
tony blair = this guy youtu.be/lSE4LcgQiwQ?t=110

>Ghoul. He's allowed corruption into his soul for so long it's actively morphing his physical appearance. He's going to burn in hell for all eternity
True.

>western dominance
you mean all the faggots and lesbians and all the pozzed corporations is western now? fuck, I don't think you understand what western means

all the china hate threads are spammed by intelligence agencies. Shit like this and the US dedicationg half a billion dollars to "countering russian and chinese online influence" prove it

Truth.
I hate these people so much.

If he were honest, what he would've said is: "The leaders of western nations, of which I used to be one, have spent decades selling out the west to the point that other nations may grow ever more powerful."

The west is being held at gunpoint by our "leaders" and they tell us they will shoot us if we don't commit suicide.

Blair is a fucking traitor, they intentionally crashed the UK selling off all the gold.

bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-news/2019/may/07/worst-deal-uk-history-20-years-brown-sold-britains-gold/

Bush was a cunt too, his family were up the asses of the Chinks in the early 00s giving them everything (see Grace semi-conductors). I don't even like the UK, but I'd never be a traitor to my own kind.

what norms is he referring to?

BTW Taiwan is literally China.
That was the original deal. And the *norm* is to follow on the deal.
Especially when you owned Taiwan because you took over it in opium wars by force and used as drug storage.

So no, the virtue signaling *norm* isnt applied to the wect here eiither.

I'm no foreign policy expert but you know, maybe stop shitting in Russia's front yard?

Are you suggesting china doesn't have its own programs doing the very same?

If no, whats your point? Governments do propaganda? Groundbreaking work indeed.

If yes, are you retarded?

didn't this faggot usher in the end of it?