How do we get normies to stop caring about Jan 6th?

How do we get normies to stop caring about Jan 6th?

Attached: QAnon-Shaman-767x633.jpg (767x633, 86.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v22xC09WSVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to get them to start caring first you stupid nigger memeflag faggot kys.

Make memes showing lefties cheering the shitskins chilling in the presidential palace in Sri Lanka while simultaneously condemning a lesser version (don't certify vote vs literally run the president out of the country) of the same thing on Jan 6th.

we care about it because it
1) was an insurrection attempt
2) it was lead on by Trump
3) it was mostly, poor, criminal, extremist white trash
4) this white trash is NOT America.. if it ever becomes a majority of America, we are beyond fucked.

No one cares about Jan 6 except for people who religiously watch the MSM

Thanks for the retard take

(You)

Well, I’m planning on dressing up as the Qanon shaman for Halloween, make the whole thing seem to be a joke

if you have any respect at all for the obsolete loser white trash that attacked the Capitol, then I beg.. you please leave our country and let us move on in progress.

>How do we get normies to start caring about Hunter Biden?

Attached: el jefe.jpg (895x585, 95K)

This..
nobody cares

>we

Attached: 6688FB27-4405-445C-B88E-E9983E64669D.jpg (3264x2448, 513.62K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-101018-410.png (720x927, 151.71K)

Literally NEVER had a normie talk to me about Jan 6. They dont give a fuck.

>1pbtid
>memeflag
>implying I’ve heard muh 1/6 brought up in a normie conversation, ever
Just not good

Attached: 1pbtid7.gif (350x240, 829.28K)

isn't the first thing this guy did was request vegan meals in jail?

the only people that care either have no grasp on politics or are boomers that have been subjected to 50+ years of deleterious propaganda. either group isn't worth convincing. most normies will forget about it after it falls out of the news cycle anyways, much like the occupy wall street protests

they already don't. Astroturfed online tranny opinions do not represent irl normies, hth

Better question is how do we get them to care so we can dab on them when it’s a nothing burger

I can tell you're an urbanite faggot by the way you type
Its obnoxiously gay
Kill yourself

You turn off the screens

Well first we have to get the media to admit that they have been lying about the whole thing and all it really was was a bunch of goofy fuckers like pic related and boomers and antifa agitators protesting a massively suspicious election count, who got massive retaliation from police because they were not black protesters.

Point out that it was staged.

youtube.com/watch?v=v22xC09WSVc

The fuck do you mean? According to some polling of likely 2022 voters the *insurrection* isn't even in the top 10 things that they care about.
Get the fuck outta here with this nonsense.

Attached: 1657765254344.png (250x258, 33K)

They already don't. Syndicated reruns of big bang theory are scoring higher ratings.

Fuck I think Ms Marvel got better viewership.

They don’t. The only people watching this already had their mind made up about the matter. They’re just watching to reinforce their point of view with cool new MSM 4AM talking points. You can’t change their mind, it’s gone.

I don’t think they do.