Have any of you ever told a troon "YWNBAW" IRL or are you just LARPing?

If so, what was there reaction?

Attached: 1656351618476.jpg (1271x1199, 638.96K)

>implying 4channers have the balls to do that irl

i have never talked to one or acknowledged its existence and never will

Haven't seen one irl

>Any Forums
What is Any Forums?

Gladly it's never escalated to that yet. They're easy to avoid. If something did kick off I've got all my arguments in line would love to debate one or many of these loopy losers

Attached: signal-2022-07-02-10-56-19-897.gif (640x480, 320.84K)

I never seen an transexual in my life, maybe when i was in Novi Sad, Vojvodina is full of those fags, but my town in Western Serbia is Christian and very Conservative.

yes, faggot told me i should stop watching joe rogan

t. doesn't watch joe rogan

their*

I cannot grammar.

Attached: 1519402971905.jpg (588x823, 109.3K)

I did and everyone clapped. Jordan peterson shook my hand after.

Never met one IRL because they're 0.000001% of the population.

A lot of people actually use the dictate function on their phone which is always kind of a cunt

I normally do it in passing and rarely linger for the reaction. It's almost always a quick "excuse me sir" and I call all females "ma'am."

I saw it used as an attack on a biologial woman on twitter, she was a normie so did not even know what it meant.

Like cuck, its lost its power and its not just embrassing.

Attached: 1657047302524.jpg (512x768, 38.69K)

Where can I find trannies irl?

I've only met one before and that was before the ywnbaw meme started.

White flight to almost any white city. There be the trannies.

Only place I've seen a Troon in real life was at pax I was so shocked I walked away. They were one of the Jannies holding a sign, I didn't see the front of him but just assumed he was wearing shit cosplay. Wanted to ask where something was when he turned around I just walked away.

No, but I used my blown out 40 year old mommy being in public with the crotch fruit that came out of my real vagina effortless Karen privilege to smirk at one and made it just about melt away in shame

yeah bro i tell myself that every day, does that count?

This local radio show has a tranny on it and it’s literally the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. Never has anything relevant to say and isn’t funny. I call in and harass it daily.

Pepe did you lose weight. You look different.