Why are new video games shit?

I miss the old days bros, can we go back?

Attached: 1847E71B-8ACB-4FC0-9653-69CE63CADFF3.jpg (1280x720, 150.86K)

Jews
And no

because you keep buying them regardless of quality

I wish he still had games like Defender.. I played that for hours in the arcade

Attached: defender.jpg (720x960, 90.82K)

those old games are still there. you probably never even played 5% of them.

you can play old shit

any good old games?

Attached: 284677337_5113178138793989_6700345114215813564_n.png (442x349, 214.75K)

games were always shit you only remember the good ones. the same is true of music, movies, books, etc. time filters out the garbage.

console games are all shit fuck you
also stop posting these threads you fucking gayreek subhuman attention whore

PS5 has games?

gaming peaked in Super mario 64 and Ocarina of time and then it went downhill ever since

This is a good game

Attached: EA823951-451C-4B6A-AD79-442981458DA2.jpg (1235x1500, 257.54K)

jews

Jagged Alliance 2

Frogger is a classic.. better than any game in recent times.

Attached: frogger.png (630x420, 41.26K)

d2 still exists, heroes is out there, i still have wc3. just go back user

nope, games are made for current audience and current audience is fucking retarded. just get stupid and enjoy it.

Dangerously based.

What the point of even getting a ps5? There are barely any games for it, and the ones for it suck. Sony has really been fucking up.

checked o/

old days never really left. those games are still here mostly. might be harder to find ways to play them but they're still here. Hate when people assume the only media that exists is media from the current year. tons of great music, movies, and games released 10+ years ago and you just never tried them

>why are new games shit
You got older user

For xbox 360, maybe.

unironically this. play dnd anons, make your own game

Returnal is said to be very good but i have yet to play it.

Demon's Souls

90% of everything is shit, Stavros. People just tend to remember the outliers and forget all the crap.

Jews don’t want you to have fun, they want you to spend on micro transactions.

The good old days are never coming back.

Planetary annihilation

Dead space

Deus Ex

pozzed movie game shit

>Why are new video games shit?
Same reason as every other medium: costs have gone up so much the only people who afford to to take risks and innovate are small time indie cunts, so 99% of games are rehashed trash.

Could always stop playing and learn a real skill

It is very game, but zoomer gamers suck at video games nowadays and can't handle it.

DeSRemake is very good too

Attached: 492F1935-B049-48C7-8FED-CED828AD0330.jpg (680x680, 58.98K)

Why do americans always add niggers on everything? Movies, games any sort of entertainment, adverts everywhere you see a nigger. Do they really have nigger fetish and when will obsession with niggers ever end?

Chrono Trigger

Cold War was good. I have no idea of the sexual orientation of even a single character.
Vanguard was shit. Every character is a faggot.
There's a difference.

>Form > Function
Graphics > Gameplay

The priorites have changed, when they had hardware & software limitations back in the day, they had to focus on making it FUN first, then kinda cool looking after - also they were still made by actual geeks and nerds who liked games, now its just everyone "wanting to be a game dev" that thinks they are since they installed Unity/Unreal/whatever and uploaded their janky shit to Steam, i miss pinball machines & the light gun arcade cabnets, time crisis 2 still the goat

Attached: 1612665678285.jpg (1200x1200, 367.43K)

>It is very game, but zoomer gamers suck at video games nowadays and can't handle it.
im not playing some lesbian grandma simulator.

Actually, playing so many games had led me to become a natural at game developing
After making 3D models and programming them for the world I load up online melee, Mordhau, Elden Ring and Deus Ex

1. we got old
2. jews

But you have to go back

Attached: comfy-80s.jpg (660x373, 79.9K)

>The priorites have changed,
the only priority studios have now is pushing their leftist political agenda

DESr is partially why i bought the PS5, never played the OG & was looking forward to Starfield, then Microsoft.. meh. At least i get too play STRAY.

Super Niggers 2

>lrn2 read binary, write code, 3d model
CS1.5 was my school, I learned more from the people in the server I frequented lel

Also that too, may the Bushido way continue to guide Nintendo to stay the fuck out of it

Attached: SOYNY.webm (1280x720, 3M)