Is the Democratic Party really gonna kill itself over gender and pronoun shit?

Is the Democratic Party really gonna kill itself over gender and pronoun shit?

Attached: pronouns.jpg (767x1025, 202.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7g6-EXzMlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol, fuck them

My pronouns are Doo/doo

Nah man wasting countless hours thinking about trannies is way more important.

They have to sleep in the bed they made!

Attached: 1617115266116.jpg (799x92, 21.75K)

That is where the passion is in their base.
They can't walk away from it and they can't fully embrace it.
After the midterms the loony left will have much more power in the party so the clown show takes center stage.
They are looking at around 15 20 years before they can unfuck themselves.

Yes. Democrats are fucking insane. Echo chambered and communist brainwashed. Right wing having full hegemony over American politics is bad as well.

Good

youtube.com/watch?v=e7g6-EXzMlA

mine are pee/poo

Hopefully. I hate the left more than the useless “right”

Why does it seem like both American "sides" are carefully calibrated to be as cancerous as possible?

>we want universal healthcare
>we want public education
>we want functional infrastructure
>we want higher wages
>and we want to rape kids and kill whitey
>um... I supported 80% of that but I'm gonna have to go vote for Team Exxon, thanks

in all seriousness it's already over...the party killed itself, and Biden has a large hand in it as he's completely incompetent.

REEEEE YOU DONE A GENOCIDE FARID

Republicans are about to go on a Reagenesque run of electoral dominance.
The moderate/progressive civil war is about to turn hot after the midterms. Tge progressives are going to win.
They will spend a few cycles purging the ideologically impure from the ranks. Once they have an army of true believers they will start pushing the looniest of ideas. That will put them at around 8 years into the grand plan. Once the start losing seats they thought of as safe once the adults start coming back they will recalculate back to the middle. That should take 6 years.

As long as Progressives end up with at least 110 seats in the House they should doom the dem party. That should be strong enough to bully the moderates out of the party.
If they take less than 190 seats they will need fewer progressives. They currently have 99 I believe.

It's weirdly optimistic of you to think the American political game is going to just continue as always for decades to come when shit like abolishing the Senate/Electoral College/Supreme Court is already being publicly floated by "intellectuals"

The political left abandoned the entire working class in favor of a tiny group of psychotic male eunuchs.
The Democrats would be totally screwed if they couldn't steal elections.

My pronouns are Lord, Master, or Superman

This is why they will lose time and time again. No policies, only posturing. Come election time: "the right is the threat! Voting for us will save democracy!". False prophets.
They surround themselves with elitists and bureaucrats and cannot fathom why people would disagree with them. They are so out of touch its almost sad. They are the real threat to democracy and people are starting to wake up.

>when shit like abolishing the Senate/Electoral College/Supreme Court is already being publicly floated by "intellectuals"
yeah but that idea will never go anywhere

I was wondering this myself. Would a major Democrat loss lead to the crazies taking over more? Or will the moderates finally fight back and tell the crazies to get lost?

This
Exxon is so evil. They make me poop my pants in fear.
Anyways, we should make all the things I want free, like through taxes on rich people or whatever. No, I don't want to work or put effort into my life, I literally just want the government to babysit me.
I just want to stuff my face with goyslop while watching Netflix, smoking weed, and having anal sex. And I don't want people to be allowed to make me feel bad about it in any way.

Nate/Higgers

>Is the Democratic Party really gonna kill itself over gender and pronoun shit?
About 40% will

Yeah, because elections are real

The same intellectuals that propose Statehood for DC and Porto Rico?
The same ones that propose expanding the court?
Intellectuals have to figure out away to convince people to hand power to people that hate them.
Good luck with dem intellectuals leading the charge.

Don't for get your UBI is doubled when you score enough social democrat virtue signaling points.
Great policy.

The psyops don't work anymore. Niggers openly mocking them. Parents freaked out. No one even protested roe vs wade and black lives matter is gone. All they have left for messaging is kill babies and straight men. Liberal whores love men. They also can never ever run a white candidate again. Good luck Newsom!

To add.
I think the Supreme Court handing power to State Legislatures is far more likely than removing the electoral college at this point.
Dems are not educated enough to understand how thoroughly they are beaten . Shame that because the Schadenfreude would be epic if they truly understood how bad things are for them.

no one has to hand these fuckers power anymore - they just fucking take it whether anyone likes it or not

I like how the screenshot ends on the note of hilarity that is a quote from the gay glownigger's "husband", who is apparently the woman in the relationship since he ditched his own surname.
It's almost a work of art in itself.

After the midterms the only survivors will be progressives. They are the ones in the bluest of districts.
Progressives are true believers. They are currently kept in check by the moderates. After the midterms the safety net is gone. Unchecked they will do every stupid thing the moderates stopped them from doing.
The dems are in very real danger of going the way of the WHIG.

>paying attention to the needs of transgender people.
Fucking zoomer libtards need to learn the meaning of the word "need" and how catering to someone's mental illness isn't that.

Attached: 1576160358541.png (500x422, 114.29K)