Can someone explain to me how math is racist?

Can someone explain to me how math is racist?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 8.51.04 AM.png (1704x1118, 2.23M)

It's all about mental gymnastics (because the lazy fucks won't exercise) and humiliation rituals

White Canadian farm boys can’t keep up with Pajeet and Chen’s autistic mathematical prowess

Keep coping rice dick.

anything that demonstrates one races superiority over another is racist. niggers can't math so math must be raciss

Basketball is racist against Jews.

Fake article Canada doesn’t have a constitution

>Can someone explain to me how math is racist?

Only 16% of n-words can comprehend math.
Math is racist because its uncomprehedable for non whites.

Attached: 514YPd-U5hL.jpg (338x500, 50.78K)

Then why do non-whites score the highest on it?

Canada is so fucked. I’m not sticking around.

>Russia/China winning on global stage
>West in panic
>will need to re-industrialize
>no one can do math
>3rd world collapse ensues

I’m thinking Russia, any other ideas?

china has won countless math olympic medals and cant produce a fields medal winner or solve a millenium problem... all u know about china is the equivalent of something from a boomer investment broschure

The greatest mathematician of our time is Chinese and has won a Fields medal, Terry Tao.

>Terry Tao

Attached: peak soy.png (200x352, 7.73K)

>exercise
no one knows what you are talking about

He gave you a counter example you kraut-nigger.

>Can someone explain to me how math is racist?
It's not, but it's more fun when it is.

Attached: Maths.jpg (2500x1014, 633.84K)

>be teacher can't do maths

They are literally spelling bs for higschool maths.

Fields medal is meaningless garbage given out by a worthless nigger-rich country.
Chinese focus on applied and computational mathematics mainly, or computer science. Pure math bullshit like 'z-indexed family of functors to abelian category subject to eleinberg-steenrod axiom covariant monoidal topos' is done mainly by ivory tower spoiled whites and jews, and they circle jerk over their dead end bullshit while everyone else actually progresses. Honestly hate these dishonest, pathetic, nepotistic Jews. Left NYU with a masters after 3 years in their grad program and never looked back. PhD is worthless and the equivalent of bending over as a 33rd mason.

Attached: 1656649574484.jpg (1102x1920, 297.31K)

there is a group of people who have a hard time doing it so it is racist and shouldn't be required to graduate. It also hold these people back from getting jobs that require math. We have computers now so fucking ditch the math and pay people to run computers, simple as!

Because people of color aren't smart enough to figure out shortcuts. That's why common core is a thing, it teaches them a shortcut that whites can do in their head.

Canada actually does have a constitution

Happened in a different way in my country, the government lowers the education standards to allow the max amount of kids to finish education.
The results are adults that can't solve a basic equation.
Perhaps a less capable workforce is preferred by companies and the government.

In other words, niggers are too stupid to pass the math exams.

It ain't in the culture of minorities and poor people to teach their kids math or to help with their homework. I (gifted -lol, GATE - white poor kid living with a single mother in government housing) had no help when I went to school and couldn't figure out why me and my friends were constantly disorganized and never knew when anything was due or going on and all the other kids (white suburbanites) seemed to be on the ball - its because their parents helped them and played an active role in their schooling. Even taking 30 minutes a week to figure out what your kids need to do that week and help prepare them is massive. There needs to be a fucking PSA on during reality tv or something because too many parents are retarded. A lot of it stems from them having no help either, but they had lighter workloads and/or came from big families that all went to the same schools and more or less kept each other in line - e.g.your siblings would help raise you, help you out and would rat you out if your performed poorly.

One doesn't have to explain leftist orthodoxy. It is just true because they say it is. Asking for an explanation is racist.

This, it just gets made irrelevant and stomped on regularly.