I support racism. I hope all the Indians who migrate to west die in concentration camps

I support racism. I hope all the Indians who migrate to west die in concentration camps.

Attached: Prepare-Dal-Pakwan.jpg (803x567, 117.61K)

Based

Typical Indian crab mentality, if I can't make it, I hope the others suffer as well.

This is why Indians gave away India to invaders so easily. This is true especially for North Indians like you, from the picture, that's definitely a north indian variant of paratha or whatever.

Yes but the faggots in west are doing nothing, they are all sucking cocks. That is very sad to be honest.

What about Indians in Black countries, like South Africa, Kenya, Trinidad? There are more Indians in Africa than in Europe. Would you mind if they were kicked out? Or do you only warrant racism to Indians from Europeans, because you have an inferiority complex amongst Europeans?

I didn't know dots made indian fry bread as well. Thought I was only feathers.

Oh I know you nigger, you keep on doing this on all the threads. I hope they kill you soon.

"make" what nigger? I have got my life in my own country, should I turn like you nigger? Is that what you consider "making it"?

any recipe to make paratha?

>I hope they kill you soon.
I hope your death will be with a trailer crushing your head like watermelon while shitting in North Indian streets bitch.

Making it out of shitting streets of North India.

kill them, do whatever. I don't care. I don't care if they get killed in Africa or West, as long as get killed. That's the main point.

If you have blood lust, kill your own family and kys, street shitter.

That's Dal Pakwan and it's very very complex really.

no you kill yourself nigger. and I hope all other negroids like you get killed in west soon.

but you are from south India nigger, still you left it lol. It seems dalits like you are not happy in south India, they should all must be sent in concentration camps so as to make living space for north Indians.

I support the availability of that dinner for me.

All I can hear is REEing, did your visa get denied?

shut up nigger

One click note

All the dalit niggers of India are fond of using the word "mentality". If you hear the word "mentality" being spoken, know that very moment that it is a dalit nigger from India.

Knowing this can literally save your life.

Based based based

The german flag is a jeet living in Germany who's been 24/7 on Any Forums for quite a whilr

Yeah I have seen that nigger in thousand of threads by now.