I actually love the women in my life

I wake up in the mornings, go to work at a welding shop and sweat for hours for only decent pay but pretty decent benefits mainly because of the woman in my life who I love and cherish and am so thankful for. My woman has given me 4 beautiful children (all boys) before the age of 30. My sister is a great woman who cares a great deal about me and my family and has been there for us when we have needed it and my mother too.

I feel sorry for most of the people on here who hate women for no other reason than they won’t let them fuck them. Perhaps you should have been trying to form a long term relationship with one when you were in your prime and still desirable rather than fucking and leaving them and then bragging to your friends about it afterwards.
Want to know why so many women have gone crazy? Because when they were in their teens boys would just fuck them and leave them without wanting to make any kind of commitments to them. That hardens their heart and turns them into the witches you see on tik tok today.

Attached: 6E3560D9-C501-4745-9F1C-67CA5B2EB3A8.jpg (406x608, 71.24K)

Imagine being so repulsive that you need public service announcements begging you to not hate them.

Well my mother is a borderline narcissist abusive bitch and my sister gtfo but left me to fend for myself. So good for you.

You make some good points OP....just curious....you say you go to work in a welding shop "because of the woman in your life".....why is that? Would you not be a welder if you weren't with her?

I have never met a nice non selfish woman ever.

>Perhaps you should have been trying to form a long term relationship with one when you were in your prime and still desirable rather than fucking and leaving them
>he thinks we've had sex
>he

Bump. Based burger. You sound like a really good egg user.

I love women, just not human women.

Attached: 07c323ce98dfca21217a6e6d28da7601.jpg (2048x2600, 455.38K)

It's always the people that have everything going for them that drop these stupid platitudes

The naivety is simply off the charts. You got lucky via circumstances beyond your control, you didn't do anything special and you certainly aren't the type of person to speak like you're on some high horse to others about how they should treat women in their life

You haven't been paying attention at all if that's your take on the situation. You got it completely wrong.

Attached: 34675477.png (128x104, 19.47K)

Well I was in school and my she got pregnant so we got married and I decided that I needed to find a way to provide for my new family so i stopped going to school for business and switched to welding instead as I could get my certificates much faster and start making decent money right away.

I feel bad for you.. truly I do.
Lol do you really think women use Any Forums?

good post, OP. it's really sick how people on this board constantly say "beat women" and ha ha "just kill women bro".. it's really sad when NIGGERS get better treatment

No but it's suspicious you don't realize the female nature of monkey branching. They do it to themselves.

>You got lucky via circumstances beyond your control
What circumstances are those?

>Well I was in school and my she got pregnant so we got married

Good for you for doing the right thing....not exactly "trad" though...just saying.

I was raised by women. 3 of which are fucked in the head crazy but the forth one I'd die for. I'm the youngest by 7 years too. I think its given me some insight to women that a lot of dudes will forever be blind to. Although seeing my sisters get into bloody fist fights may have had an effect on my sexual development. At least I know how to spot a crazy bitch.

>before the age of 30
That's great. Very important too. The parents at my son's scout meetings look like grandparents. My ex waited (hence the divorce) because 'muh career and education" that she hated. Effing white chicks.

I'm a 26 year old virgin with aspergers. I didn't go to school. I didn't meet women. I don't see women. My sister is a psychopathic manipulative whore, as are most local women in the main town of my region. My mother is the only woman in my life that is respectable

Don't care. Its literally not my problem, I won't ever have a woman no matter what I do anyways

Attached: 1621732498311.jpg (1067x1481, 117.98K)

I had been in a few failed relationships and up until I met my wife my longest lasting relationship lasted 3 months. Literally every time I had been cheated on and dumped. That’s why when I found my wife I did everything possible to make sure it would work because I knew I had found a good one.
I was 20 she was 17 (legal in Mississippi) I was supposed to hang out with her one night but started having a panic attack (ptsd from my deployment) went to the hospital and my phone was died. Last thing I texted her was that I thought I was having heart issues and headed to the doctor then phone died. I’m sitting in the waiting room and like 30 minutes later she walks in and stays with me literally the whole until like 4 am because hospital ER’s are ridiculously slow.

I knew I had the one and I did everything I could to protect it. Btw at that time I had no education and was a waiter. Stop making excuses for yourself.

It's not appearance, at least, not really. Lots of ugly guys get wives and have families. It's about the ability to form relationships with others. The problem with incels is that they lack this ability, and also do not see women as people. They see women as a commodity, and are frustrated that the commodity has agency.
In the past when women were strictly controlled and their subservience enforced through violence this was not an issue. But, now that women have resumed their most primal of functions, that is, strict sexual selection through hypergamy, the incel is frustrated. Notice how, despite our technological advancement, we have reverted to the paradigm of our primate progenitors. The "Chad" meme is merely the expression of frustration towards the sexually successful.
Less attractive men have always found ways around their unattractiveness, through wealth, cunning, charm, or talents. Incels feel they do not have to cultivate these other areas and believe they are entitled to top-tier poontang because reasons.

Attached: 1647424783506.jpg (551x767, 83.18K)

It seems like you're just a Chad who women are always nice too. The average man only gets female attention and kindness when they want something from him.

not ur blog

I have Aspbergers too. I have a girlfriend now. It can be done.

And what tune would you be singing if for any one of a billion reasons she turned out to be just like the others and didn't go on your ER date?

>Lots of ugly guys get wives and have families
They love want the man get provide. not for who they are. Starting a family is just a way for her to lock the ugly man into a position to provide for her for the rest of her life.
>They see women as a commodity
I see women as a commodity because that's how the average woman treats men these days.

>I see women as a commodity because that's how the average woman treats men these days.

Are you willing to marry a 4/10 woman that is loyal and treats you right? If not then you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

This was me. Now it is over. Enjoy while it lasts