Japanese will go extinct in our time

Japanese will go extinct in our time.

Attached: 939A471B-E2AB-44AB-B719-1C527FB2BF0F.jpg (1920x1080, 176.57K)

Why? Don't they have an island and little immigration?

They're not having children

Theres like 130 million Japs, they arent going anywhere unless Chinks or Russians drop like 5000 nukes there.

Yeah. If they increase immigration, which does irreparable damage.

the whole developed world will go extinct in our lifetime.

>5000 nukes

just imagine the hentai that it would produce afterwards

Attached: 634346.jpg (300x284, 75.67K)

Over 80 percent of the population took the vax, it's over.

Attached: 1657928899688.gif (160x160, 810.59K)

And if japan still exists in 40 years you will still think they all just got lucky and the vaxx has a 99% killrate

Doki Doki Literature Club proves that the Japanese don't need to exist.
I'm going to Kill All Asians.

Attached: I'm God, I'm a time.jpg (800x600, 54.84K)

Germans should have been extinct with hitler if they had the balls. Death it's preferable to create another europe or usa

based

Genuinely when alll the old population is out housing will be cheap and people will be able to afford to have children again

Japan's demographics are better than many countries in Europe. Go be a nigga somewhere else.

Attached: 1655390005777.png (1344x1056, 241.64K)

>if
>projecting

You sound nervous, vaxxie

No black immigrant only blonde girl blue eyes.

Went there in 2019. It was sad seeing all the old people. It was like a fucking nursing home.

Kek
Even you guys want them before they run out of stock

All younger people work or are in school.

If it doesn't you were right and I will admit it. I have no problem with that. You however can't ever admit you were wrong. You just pivot like a jew.
2 more weeks amiright?

kek
sure

Not kidding
"Grey pressure" (idk what the right translation is) is very taxing on economies, people live too long nowandays (atleast live too long in a unhealthy state incapable of work)

Good thing ethnic groups are completely arbitrary made up concepts. Japanese will not go extinct, they can simply replenish their population through loosening immigration, as all western countries should be doing